• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

Tokubetsu

Whoever posted recommending that new Dram and Trippie Red, that was a good shout.

Also anyone here excited for Kelela's new album? I've enjoyed all the singles she's released so far and early reviews of the album have been positive.

its gonna be good

LionPride

Banned
Lil mama, she wet like a boat
Lil mama, she ready for war
She ready for dick in her ass and her throat
Lil mama she wet for the faculty
Lil mama, she ready, she after me

I actually do love this song but this chunk has always stood out to me lol

DMVfan123

Banned
Lil mama, she wet like a boat
Lil mama, she ready for war
She ready for dick in her ass and her throat
Lil mama she wet for the faculty
Lil mama, she ready, she after me

I actually do love this song but this chunk has always stood out to me lol

Thugger always has lyrics that stand out, like "I need four wheels like a tricycle"

shoelacer

Banned
people acting SO SHOCKED that fantano is an alt right jerkoff lmao. This dude has been out there with it well before fader exposed him. Pretty sure it's this board I got flamed on for suggesting as much

people acting SO SHOCKED that fantano is an alt right jerkoff lmao. This dude has been out there with it well before fader exposed him. Pretty sure it's this board I got flamed on for suggesting as much
The Fader article is nonsense and the writer clearly has a grudge against Fantano.
Though yes he has some dodgy associates.

shoelacer

Banned
The Fader article is nonsense and the writer clearly has a grudge against Fantano.
Though yes he has some dodgy associates.
I mean, between this and him solely showing up on his own subreddit to defend his podcast Sargon I ain't giving him the benefit of the doubt

The main reason I stopped watching Fantano was because I felt like thatistheplan was pandering too much to his 4chan fans by targeting SJWs, memes, and just other stuff in that orbit.

Does that make him a Nazi? Not nexessarily.

Does that make him complicit in the normalization of now-alt-right talking points? Yeah.

Icolin

Banned
The main reason I stopped watching Fantano was because I felt like thatistheplan was pandering too much to his 4chan fans by targeting SJWs, memes, and just other stuff in that orbit.

Does that make him complicit in the normalization of now-alt-right talking points? Yeah.

This is how I feel too. He's not alt right or whatever per se, but he sure doesn't take a stance against that stuff, and has endorsed it to a degree. No thanks.

I agree with this completely and have brought it up regarding Fantano myself in threads regarding other YouTuber controversies, unprompted by anyone else (as in I brought up Fantano).
Or how I thought he was incredibly weak on the Pewdiepie situation and blasted that.
I just believe there's a stretch between that and the witchunt in the thread.

There are pieces of shit that exist that aren't quite nazis and he's one of them.
He's just a textbook case of a white dude with too much sway & a belief his point of view is essential, even if the topics barely relate to him.

I'm pretty sure the dude knew what he was doing when he made those meme reviews and shit on SJWs when they weren't related to the meme at hand. His view of Gamergate at least reiterates that. He's a piece of shit for trying to make money of his base by feeding them the same garbage talking points they get on 4chan and refusing to see what he was actually doing, interviewing alt-right figureheads.
Also fuck him for making people think Death Grips is good
Death Grips was always good. If it weren't for Fantano, it'd have been Pitchfork extolling them.

Once again, I'm biased and should reevaluate myself, considering this is exactly the sort of reason why I can't even stand to look at H3H3, yet for some reason I try to find a difference with Fantano even with my critiques of him.
been known melon is a piece of shit
glad more people are becoming aware of it
Would be better if the article exposing whatever makes him "evil" wasn't nonsense clearly written by a person with a grudge.

HiResDes

sry ya'll outside of that Arthur meme Death Grips is bad ¯_(ツ)_/¯

MC ride is zach de la rocha bad
GAF-Hop user Shoelacer dislikes it so it's gotta be bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it so it's gotta be bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it. It's gotta be bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it, it's bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it

Shoelacer dislikes

Shoelacer...

I'm listening to a guy that picked the name Shoelacer.

Eos

Once again, I'm biased and should reevaluate myself, considering this is exactly the sort of reason why I can't even stand to look at H3H3, yet for some reason I try to find a difference with Fantano even with my critiques of him.

Would be better if the article exposing whatever makes him "evil" wasn't nonsense clearly written by a person with a grudge.

i didn't even click the article. i just like taking whatever chance i can get to shit on melon
yeshrug.png

I've just recently started listening to the Beach Boys, incredible.
Love God Only Knows, Pet Sounds (the title track), and Lets Go Away For Awhile.
Makes me wish Frank Oceans collab with Frank Ocean panned out.
I heard people comparing the two, and three listeners into God Only Knows the song and the idea behind that clicked with me, White Ferrari literally sounds like a song a modern version of Brian Wilson would make.
i didn't even click the article. i just like taking whatever chance i can get to shit on melon
yeshrug.png
I respect that.

Beep beep, who got the keys to the Jeep? Vroom!
I'm driving to the beach, top down, loud sounds, see my peeps
Give them pounds, now look who it be (who it be)
It be me me me and Timothy (me me!)
Look like it's bout to rain, what a shame (uh-huh)
I got the Armor-All to shine up the stain
Oh Missy, try to maintain
Icky-icky-icky-icky-icky-icky-icky

shoelacer

Banned
GAF-Hop user Shoelacer dislikes it so it's gotta be bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it so it's gotta be bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it. It's gotta be bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it, it's bad.

Shoelacer dislikes it

Shoelacer dislikes

Shoelacer...

I'm listening to a guy that picked the name Shoelacer.

nice you're as clever as bobby now

Koozek

21 at Amber's SlutWalk is amazing :D

Code:
[IMG]https://ssla.ulximg.com/image/740x493/gallery/1506959583_92d5d01fc191a997f14d2c397d4f000c.jpg/ca806533b1700fcece941c4e168f269b/1506959583_79d62a34d685d34927865ac88447f79d.jpg[/IMG]

21 at Amber's SlutWalk is amazing :D

Code:
[IMG]https://ssla.ulximg.com/image/740x493/gallery/1506959583_92d5d01fc191a997f14d2c397d4f000c.jpg/ca806533b1700fcece941c4e168f269b/1506959583_79d62a34d685d34927865ac88447f79d.jpg[IMG]

amazing in a bad way though right?

like this is just a massive deconstruction of his image right here haha. 21 "i'm just fuckin with my x bitch" savage carrying a sign calling himself a hoe

lmaooo. like I mean Amber Rose is hot as hell for sure but god damn he really lost himself to her charms.

Koozek

like this is just a massive deconstruction of his image right here haha. 21 "i'm just fuckin with my x bitch" savage carrying a sign calling himself a hoe

lmaooo. like I mean Amber Rose is hot as hell for sure but god damn he really lost himself to her charms.
No, actually in a charming way. He's supporting his partner, and from what I know of her movement it sounds like a good cause. I mean, yeah, it's obviously funny too seeing him like that considering his image.

Isn't being a hoe part of being a savage too?

I listened to the Smokepurrp project and I dig it. It's not going to be an AOTY for me, but I dig the Lofi vibe and the filthy beats.

OG Kush

Damn Amber looks foooiiiiine with long here, but at the same time kind of looks like any hot blonde bimbo. The buzz cut gives here that unique look needed to stand out and for her persona.

Bacon

I fucked with the new injury reserve lyrically but I thought it was pretty bland musically. They've done much better stuff in the past.

Top Bottom