• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

codhand

Made an Uzi type of beat out of a short Yoko Kanno loop yesterday, heh.

IF YOUNG KOOZEK DON'T TRUST YOU I'M GON'...

20272511_101554927792j5s4c.gif

Once again recommending you all listen to The Boy Who Spoke To The Wind by Lando Chill.
New Eminem album called "Living Proof" is supposedly coming 11/10.

Who wants to make the OT for it?
How is Jay Z releasing material that is better written than any of work, and wittier than any of his work, and more consistent than any of his work, in 2017?
Except possibly MMLP.
Idontgetit.

HiResDes

Once again recommending you all listen to The Boy Who Spoke To The Wind by Lando Chill.

How is Jay Z releasing material that is better written than any of work, and wittier than any of his work, and more consistent than any of his work, in 2017?
Except possibly MMLP.
Idontgetit.

On track 4, really surprised how much this is up my ally, didn't think we usually jived in taste

Wrong thread to post in... but Four Tet's New Energy rocks. I'm on vacation in Hawaii and it makes me both relaxed on the beach, but I kind of want to get home and get to work like a good Sat.

Koozek

koozek what do you use to make these
Been using Fruity Loops since I was 15 or so. Dabbled in Ableton a few years ago too and it definitely has some amazing features w.r.t. warping samples that I would love to have in FL, but still, after so many years of using FL my workflow is so much faster there when it comes to sequencing and drums especially.

The drums are so clean, whew
giphy.gif

FZZ

Banned
work fucked me over

literally trained 6 weeks for the position I wanted, then last minute they're trying to switch it on me because I didn't go out of my way to greet enough people and interact with them

I was more focused on learning the processes and didn't want to lose any time understanding the HR processes needed, I already know that I can create and sustain a culture needed in a working environment but I didn't need training on that nor did I think the 3 weeks I spent at each location would have provided me enough benefit to actually make a strong impact on the employees at each location I was at

I've been getting paid thankfully but the executive position they're sliding me into isn't the career path I want to follow, I will probably work a bit longer but I'm actively applying for other jobs again

lame

/rant

DMVfan123

Banned
Every song on Bow Down by Westside Connections slaps to this day

I know you're Catholic
But can you have you have dick
Up in them guts
All the way to deez nuts?

tumblr_mdz1lfMf1L1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

The European version of Vol.3 is on Tidal.
Which means Hova Interlude is on it and so is the original Is That Your Chick, the best shift on Come And Get Me is changed/weird, and they have Anything added on as a bonus as well.
It's probably on Apple Music to, check so you can listen to Hova Interlude.

HiResDes

Don't sleep on this G-Worthy, shit is a bop, Cardo blessed them

Also this might be the most fire song off the new Smokepurrp:

Koozek

Don't sleep on this G-Worthy, shit is a bop, Cardo blessed them

Also this might be the most fire song off the new Smokepurrp:
Whew, good looks. Loved the Payroll & Cardo album last year.

EDIT: Fuck, this is wavyyy. Man, Cardo is a beast.

Yea A Boogie album dope. Some of the better melodic rap I've heard this year but I don't think I've listened to much else besides drake?

Lmao it was early for me when I was typing that. U right tho all those are great especially Trippie Redd and Smino. Smino definitely in my top 10

Top Bottom