• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF mówi po polsku, przynajmniej tutaj... (Polish language thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciastek3214

Drodzy Gafferzy.

Witajcie w zakątku gdzie Polacy mogą odpocząć od amerykańskiego patriotyzmu i zająć się swoim własnym. Mile widziani są Polacy, obcokrajowcy którzy uczą się języka, oraz ci co nie potrafią pisać po Polsku, ale uważają, że nasz język jest zabawny w cholerę. Tutaj możemy ponarzekać na Tuska, rząd, komunizm itd. Wszystko jest dozwolone, dopóki zasady na NeoGAFie na to pozwalają. Więc piszcie śmiało, póki jeszcze możecie.

P.S. Ten temat nie ma nic wspólnego z tamtym niemieckojęzycznym tematem, po prostu dałem im fory, w końcu przegrali wojnę dwa razy z rzędu.

Disclaimer: This thread is meant for Polish students or native speakers. You can still talk in English or any other language (as long as it's not German).

aceface

Odd, I just read that part of the terms of service where it said discussion was to be in English. Are foreign language threads allowed?

CTLance

Hrngh, must resist posting in German.

Anyway, as a connoisseur of youtube videos of a certain kind I wish to express my most sincere thanks to all of Poland for one wonderful word - often uttered with such heartwarming gusto, it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Seriously though, gl&hf.

KPJZKC

I've been meaning to learn polish for a couple of years, as so far all I know is (apologise for lack of polish keyboard - or basically any real knowledge of written polish)

Slimak slimak pokaz rogi dam ci sera na pierogi

and the table with broken legs tongue twister, but I can only say it and not write it. Any other interesting stuff I should know PolGAF? :p

Ciastek3214

I've been meaning to learn polish for a couple of years, as so far all I know is (apologise for lack of polish keyboard - or basically any real knowledge of written polish)

and the table with broken legs tongue twister, but I can only say it and not write it. Any other interesting stuff I should know PolGAF? :p
Kurwa, chuju jebany pierdolony.

Which means "you are a good man".

GrayFoxPL

Zamknij mordę Wąski.

A tak na serio, skąd jesteś?

Pan Wąski!

Koło Słupska.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY03PtIOzE4

Watch and memorize this.

Nilaul

I am skeptical as to whether or not something beginning with kurwa can be a good compliment :p

(other than obvious "kurwa, masz ladne titski")

Its like malaka in greek :p

Malaka, koita ti kolo ehei auti

(except that malaka means wanker, but its been used as "man")

phaze

Elo. Dziwne uczucie pisać po Polsku na GAF'ie. :p

Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie.

Good luck with that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom