• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF mówi po polsku, przynajmniej tutaj... (Polish language thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNille

Banned
Hello polishgaf. I'm going to Poland tommorow for some fun and games. Are there any phraser that I should learn before I go? If so, can you post some of them here?

phaze

Hello polishgaf. I'm going to Poland tommorow for some fun and games. Are there any phraser that I should learn before I go? If so, can you post some of them here?

Just remember that the polish equivalent of "fuck" is "kurwa" though literally it means "whore". :p

Other than that.

How are you? ----- Jak się masz? or Co słychać?
Good morning ----- Dzień dobry
Good evening ----- Dobry wieczór
Good night ----- Dobranoc
Hello, hi ----- Cześć
Hello ----- Witaj
Bye, see you ----- Do widzenia, do zobaczenia
Thank you ----- Dziękuję
Please ----- Proszę
I’m sorry ----- Przepraszam

More here.

Co sie dzieje w Polsce z pilką nozną? Dlaczego Polacy nie moga sie dostac do World Cup?

Ojciec caly czas wspomina '82.

Dla kogo kibicujecie? Ja myslalem ze znowu dla Niemcow (Klose!!!!) no i oni są niedaleko od nas.

Fritz

Hey Polish GAF! I hope someone can give me a tip. I am going to Gdansk for the weekend and would like to watch the Germany WC match on Saturday. I am going with my family among them my parents who are in their 60s albeit pretty relaxed. Can you recommend some nice bar or something where to watch the game in Old town Gdansk? Dziekuje!

Ciastek3214

Byłem w niedzielę na dniu rodzinnym Fiata w Tychach, bo grała tam Budka Suflera. Był to praktycznie pierwszy koncert na jakim byłem. Oczekiwałem wiele i się nie zawiodłem. Zagrali wszystkie znane kawałki, nawet Felicjan Andrzejczak był i zaśpiewał "Jolkę", "Za ostatni grosz" i "Noc komety". Izabela Trojanowska też była i zaśpiewała ze dwie piosenki. Najlepszy fragment koncertu to było oczywiście "Jest taki samotny dom". Ogólnie radzę się wybrać na koncert póki jeszcze się da. Po tej trasie koncertowej Budka kończy działalność i kolejny z dobrych polskich zespołów usunie się w cień. Z tych co aktywniejszych to SBB chyba zostało po powrocie Jerzego Piotrowskiego. Nie wiem jak z resztą.

Ben Ghazi

Banned
Witam wszystkich Polaków. Nie wiedziałem że mamy własny temat. Jak wam idzie, panowie i panie? Wszystko w porządku? Zabawnie się ogląda wybryki PiSu i Kukiza?

Lilith

Cześć!
And that's all what I'm able to write without making mistakes and/or thinking too long about how to construct sentences.
I am of Polish and Silesian descent and until now I have been only active in the German Community thread so far, because I grew up there. But a great part of my family is scattered throughout Poland and the older I get, the worse get my polish language skills as well. So, I thought why not visit PolishGAF (or how do you call yourselves?), train my reading and writing skills. Maybe you have some info on how to re-learn this magnificent language again (I suck so bad at speaking! But I do understand very well when people are talking about daily topics).
Cieszę się was poznać! (something like that...)

phaze

Cześć!
And that's all what I'm able to write without making mistakes and/or thinking too long about how to construct sentences.
I am of Polish and Silesian descent and until now I have been only active in the German Community thread so far, because I grew up there. But a great part of my family is scattered throughout Poland and the older I get, the worse get my polish language skills as well. So, I thought why not visit PolishGAF (or how do you call yourselves?), train my reading and writing skills. Maybe you have some info on how to re-learn this magnificent language again (I suck so bad at speaking! But I do understand very well when people are talking about daily topics).
Cieszę się was poznać! (something like that...)

I wzajemnie, drogi Ślązaku ! (Boy typing in Polish on GAF sure is weird)

This thread is about as dead as PO's electoral chances so I dunno how helpful it will be to you. Zaraz czy ja mam pisać po angielsku czy po polsku ? Nie mam żadnego magicznego sposobu na nauczenie się języka ale jeśli chcesz sobie dopomóc to oczywiście polecałbym polskie filmy, seriale, książki, strony internetowe. Cokolwiek byle tylko mieć jak najwięcej styczności z naszą jakże przewspaniałą mową.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom