• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Votes FOTY 2015 Thread: Fail Of The Year

This one's easy.

07CW9dp.gif

1. The Trans-Pacific Partnership getting this far. if passed through Congress next Spring, it will give more powers to copyright holders and pushes American Copyright law onto the rest of the world. These videos and resources in particular give you a very good picture of the possible consequences. Worst case scenario: Konami could sue you (or Twitter) for the hashtag being thrown around.
  2. #FuckKonami
  3. THPS5.
  4. Tencent, who owns stock in Riot, Epic, and Activision Blizzard, is developing social networking software that is essentially Big Brother of free to play games.

Paying any more attention to GG won't do anything more to make them better.

Konami without a shadow of a doubt, their incompetence and ineptitude knows no bounds. MGS5 is good but not as great as it could have/should have been directly because of their ridiculous idiocy and business malpractice... They really are the worst.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So I guess this was a pretty obvious result, lol.

Sorry for the bump, there are no official totals yet AFAIK.

Just to piggyback on this, but did we have a 2015 Thread of the Year thread? Can someone make it? Is that allowed? I can't really think of too many threads, but one that stands out is the Rick Chapman Author "Rule-Set: A Novel of a Quantum Future" thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=891377

rickwfxz4.gif

I'm going with Nintendo and Blast Ball

World exclusive, everything about it was fail, announcement, saying it was part of Metroid, Treehouse girl at E3 saying its the ultimate game for males because it combines sport and shooting.

Top Bottom