• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games you've purchased, but haven't had the urge to play

Nheco

I would say 90% of my Steam library... but today when I saw that MGS5 will be on october's ps+, I remembered that my copy still on plastic, lol.

cripterion

Divinity Original Sin 2. Can't get into it somehow, I guess just like the first one the world and its characters don't interest me that much.

joecanada

I'm game sharing Destiny 2 I get invites daily from friends but I just can't bring myself to start the grind. Gonna try fortnite tonight

Unicorn

Rimworld. Wanted a way to get more into Dwarf Fortress with a bit of a smarter UI, but it just felt like a flatter version. I could dig through mods to get a more complete experience, but just felt disappointed by the presentation and options within the game.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Super Mario 3D Land - Just kind of never felt like playing it.

Ocarina of Time 3D - Already beat OOT a billion times and had other stuff to play.

Mad World - Never got around to it and now I just don't feel like setting up my Wii.

Tomb Raider 2 through 6 and PS3 Trilogy - Bought the whole series when the reboot came out, beat the first one and kinda got bored.

Dragon Quest IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII. - Bought the whole series before IX came out. Beat the GBC versions of I-III. III kind of burnt me out though with the medal grinding and I never got back in.

Mana series - Bought the whole series and beat FFA and Secret of Mana on co-op with my friend. We were going to play SD3 on co-op on an emulator then do the other games too but never got around to it.

So many... but off the top of my head

Ori and The Blind Forest it’s absolutely beautiful and everybody praises it so damn often but I just can’t bring myself to play it.
Mass Effect Andromeda this one I know why, but I paid full price digitally...
Every single pc game I’ve bought in the past year besides PUBG I just can’t bring myself to care.

And the next one isn’t even out yet but I know I won’t play it even though I already bought it.

Cuphead Everything about the style interests me, but I know I’ll get annoyed at the gameplay because it’s a side scrolling game and I just can’t seem to finish any of them lately.

And the final one really confuses me

Persona 5 I have no clue why, Persona 4/Golden is my favorite game of all time, I have over 2000 hours in Persona games and yet I haven’t finished 5. I love every single thing about it, and when I do play it I have so much fun, but I just don’t play it. I think it comes down to just not being in the mood for a RPG and wanting to finish smaller games so I can give it my actual full attention.

Top Bottom