• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop 11/1-11/14: 50% off PS HD Collections

G0523

Are you east coast/west coast? Pro member?

East coast, Pro member.

It probably helps that I took advantage of the trade-in system towards a new PS3 back in May. That was a really good deal!

Plus, Square Triangle, thank you for bringing this up. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. This thread may have disappointed many people but you have at least one satisfied customer. :)

KalBalboa

Banned
The deal is now up on their site and appears to be going "universal" soon.

8145430278_e0c2668c6a_c.jpg

where is it showing that on the site? I want to pick up some games but unfortunately i cant seem to find that message.

nvm, it shows it on the product pages. Spending spree saved!

The promotion is appearing on the site, as in, it says it exists. However, when I add things to cart and go through checkout, the new price isn't reflected, despite putting in my rewards #. Something isn't working. :/

Toki767

Yep...not applying the discount at checkout. Also unavailable for store pickup lol. Oh yeah, you guys can use coupon code SAVER for free shipping on $25+

D6AMIA6N

The things I do for you people's love.

I apologize for doubting you! Thank you for posting this deal!

EDIT: Clearly says on the website now: Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Discount will be applied at the time of purchase.

Pretty self explanatory , you will need to go to the store and buy it in person to get the discount.

Mit-

I have so much shit to do when I get out of the big boy job (prepare and go to YOUMACON RAWRGH) but if this went live for everyone I'll have to stop by my store.

I'll call when I get out and have them do a transaction and see if the deal applies for anyone.

SGRemy

just called my gamestop. still comes up full price in their system as of right now.....could it be a case of once i swipe my powerup card the price will change? i refuse to drive up there if i can't get killzone trilogy for 20 bones =P

KalBalboa

Banned
I apologize for doubting you! Thank you for posting this deal!

EDIT: Clearly says on the website now: Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Discount will be applied at the time of purchase.

Pretty self explanatory , you will need to go to the store and buy it in person to get the discount.

I called my nearby store and they said they hadn't heard of the promotion. During online checkout no discount is applied either... so who knows what's happening.

5amshift

Banned
I called my nearby store and they said they hadn't heard of the promotion. During online checkout no discount is applied either... so who knows what's happening.

That's funny, because an E-Mail went out to all Gamestop stores letting them know about the promotion. Ask somebody to ring it through with a PU card and see what the price is. Or you know, just go there..

Mit-

From CAG:
Nintendonly said:
I just spoke to GameStop customer service, and the rep. just told me that GameStop was given credits from Sony to do this promotion and that it was leaked information that wasn't supposed to be leaked and the employee who did so is going to be penalized for it. And because of that, they have to make it available to ALL P.U.R. memebers.

Sorry Square_Triangle. :(
RUN SQUARE_TRIANGLE. And edit that previous post saying the general area that you work in :V

Also thank you CAG members for bitching

RedSwirl

So if this becomes available for everyone would that be just the website or in-store? I probably wouldn't actually be able to get a card until then.

Cels

well, i signed up for a PUR card on my lunch break. now just to wait until the coupon shows up in active offers.

#FreeSquareTriangle

lol CAG ruins everything , i hope they are reading this cause they pretty much are.*points to them*

at least its gonna be universal now.

Heading to GS tonight anyway - hopefully the deal's live for everyone by then. I'm planning on getting:

ICO/Shadow
Journey CE
Ratchet & Clank

and maybe Killzone.

fernoca

That's funny, because an E-Mail went out to all Gamestop stores letting them know about the promotion. Ask somebody to ring it through with a PU card and see what the price is. Or you know, just go there..
Not live in-store as of 3:30PM. Maybe in a few minutes?

And I hope that "employee getting penalized" is bullshit.

If its not live when you go in can you show them the website and ask them to just let you pay the 50% price? Do an override or something

Mit-

My Gamestop always tells me that they don't price match their own website which is weird.

Typically the case, but the difference here is that is explicitly states it is available for pickup @ store customers as well. So you could just order it on there and then pick it up through the store that way and force them to give you the discount.

EDIT: My manager hasn't heard anything about the sale yet at all. No e-mails or anything.

EDIT2: He rang through a Killzone Trilogy and it did not discount. Definitely isn't live in stores yet.

Top Bottom