• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satchel

Banned
FUCK only a week

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let's dance!!!

282l5cw.jpg

geeko

Awesome OP!!

I can't wait to play this game next week. I'm beyond stoked. It comes out on my birthday too. :D

Dr Eggman said:
I'm contemplating if I should upgrade my preorder to Epic Edition from Standard Edition (Amazon's limited edition is sold out ostensibly). Does anyone think the Epic Edition is worth it?

Yes. That statue is the best statue I've ever seen bundled with a LE.

malfcn

-PXG- said:
On now with Whitehawk. Gonna play all fucking day tomorrow since I got the OT up. Hell yeah. VG here I come...about fuckin time.

Lemme know if you wanna roll in another mode, or need another wingman.

Ballistik

I'm going to do all 50 waves of Horde for the last horde achievement, and I'm going to do it alone now because I'm pretty close to Seriously 2.0 haha

Lingitiz

Been waiting for this game for so long. I think I speak for all Gears fans when I say I cannot wait to be liberated from the hell that is Gears 2. Not going to need to buy another game for a very long time.

Proelite

Playing through the campaign for the first time will be glorious.

Epic went all out with the 3 years dev time!

Natiko

Banned
Can't wait for this, hopefully there is a playlist of only Execution and Warzone. I don't want to see Team Deathmatch at all.

Hyunkel6

Amazing OP! Can't wait to dive into the campaign with my buddy!

Does anyone know if the 4 player coop is both split-screen and online?

Persona7 said:
I really want to play this but I feel like I can wait for a price drop on one of the limited editions.
I'm buying the game day one, but I think I'll rebuy the game when the Epic Edition gets a price cut.

feel

Good job PXG. Subscribed.

Why is Amazon not selling the Limited Edition?

Shadowlink said:
I think they ran out. Would have bought that instead of the normal edition.
Thanks, will cancel my normal preorder and keep an eye out for a restock of Limited, or I'll just get it from somewhere else. I had no idea there would be one before reading this OT, since I only checked on amazon I thought there were only 2 editions and I didn't want the huge/expensive one.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Shadowlink said:
I think they ran out. Would have bought that instead of the normal edition.

i wouldve bought the LE if amazon was offering $20 credit. instead i used my $60 credit on the standard since at least i get $20 back.

i hope to find the LE at clearance prices in a few months.

elfinke

Another wonderful OT! Well done.

This will be the final 360 game I buy I think (Forza 4 may change my mind yet), and I hope it will be a good way to send it off - I fucking loved Gears 1 and 2, and I never touched competitive MP or the coop unfortunately :(

Whoever is in charge of the Gears 3 GAF lists, I just sent a friend request but my gamertag isn't Unknown Soldier. Please send me a PM so i can tell you my gamertag before you reject a request from someone you don't recognize, its probably me!

The game I've waited for since Gears of War 2 released. Finally, it comes to an end.

Let it be as epic as it deserves to be!

-PXG-

Dark FaZe said:
does gaf have a team for that tourney

No.

We're actually full at the moment. Register now and you'll be put on a waiting list. We're probably going to expand the limit though.

Trust me, there are REALLY good teams signed up. This is a big deal. Plus it's the FIRST Gears 3 tourney.

Quinn Delhoyo from Epic will be doing the commentary for the finals. Yep...

Nelo Ice said:
i wouldve bought the LE if amazon was offering $20 credit. instead i used my $60 credit on the standard since at least i get $20 back.

i hope to find the LE at clearance prices in a few months.
We will probably end up seeing both get a price cut sometime like many of the other special editions.

Hyunkel6

For those still playing the Gears 2 MP, how is it now? More or less the same thing at launch, or was it vastly improved? the 25x exp is really tempting.

-PXG-

The Xtortionist said:
Guy is a fucking beast for working with MLG. Here's to some epic matches in the 2012 season.

The staff at GoW Nation are a really great group of people. They're all working really hard setting this tournament up. It's a big deal.

I'm their art/graphics lead. I pretty much do all the promotional and marketing materials (including the First Foray poster in the OP). I also made their new logo.

GCON also has some neat stuff planned too. The community has really expanded since the beta. Everyone, all over, is VERY excited about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom