• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genei Ibun Roku #FE Trailers: Tsubasa, Side Story

Pizza

man that box art is so fucked when it hits stateside. it looks glorious

also i cant wait to never own the fortissimo edition, that's so damn cool looking

Final box art
Genei-Ibun-Roku-FE-Box-Art.jpg
]

Excluding Tiki, I feel that this shows all playable characters (or actually Tiki may be part of the team?)

L Thammy

You're right, I'm blind x(
At first I thought it was Itsuki again in normal clothes.

Nope, that's probably Yashiro / Yoshiro Tsurugi, the party's thief/trickster.

Tiki was involved in a dual attack in an earlier video, so maybe she is playable after all. Someone suggested that some characters might be able to be placed in the sub cast part of the party but not the main cast. I think that could be it.

Hope Maiko is a player character, since she at least one alternate costume confirmed. My libido's favourite character.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, but it's shown she has swimsuit DLC, unless that's just in a NPC prospective.

For Maiko specifically, yeah, she has that alternate DLC outfit which would definitely suggest she at least has some active combat role. I bet Barry will have one for the male side, too, since it seems that swimsuit list isn't complete.

Top Bottom