• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German Federal Elections 2017 |OT| Electing the new leader of the free world

Venuspower

Next TV show on ARD has some other interesting guests too.

Gauland (AFD)
Flinten Uschi aka Ursula von der Leyen (CDU/CSU)
Manuela Schwesig (SPD)
Kubicki (FDP)
Özdemir (Grüne)
+ another random guy from a germany newspaper

Apzu

Good god, this projected results are sad. I hope the jamaican option ends up happening, because another election might bring even worse results.Stay strong Germany, we need you in the sane side.

Anyway, is there any projected turn out? Is the AfD high due to more people voting or voter apathy?

Shiggy

Norbert Lammert with a pretty good response.

Next TV show on ARD has some other interesting guests too.

Hitler (AFD)
Flinten Uschi (CDU/CSU)
Küstenbarbie (SPD)
Kubicki (FDP)
Türken-Elvis (Grüne)
+ another random guy from a germany newspaper

Fixed that for you.

El Topo

Good god, this projected results are sad. I hope the jamaican option ends up happening, because another election might bring even worse results.Stay strong Germany, we need you in the sane side.

There is no need for another election. If that happens, it would be a monumental capitulation and failure of our politicians.

Oersted

Anyway, is there any projected turn out? Is the AfD high due to more people voting or voter apathy?

Former

Shiggy

Oh man! Where was it? What did he say?

On ZDF, just a few mins ago.
He said German parliament will be able to deal with the AfD and not let them be able to use the Bundestag as some kind of protest stage. Also said that the current government was not voted out as the majority of Germans still voted for the governing parties.

oti

Banned
He said German parliament will be able to deal with the AfD and not let them be able to use the Bundestag as some kind of protest stage. Also said that the current government was not voted out as the majority of Germans still voted for the governing parties.
We need more of Lammert's wisdom.

I'm also not a fan of pretty much everyone saying the country is "gespalten".

Where was this level of discourse before the election?

Apzu

Oh this is bad.

Yeah, about that.... Theoretically he's right, the CDU can still continue to be the government, the SPD can become the biggest opposition party and with that they could shut many of the AfD attempts at doing anything in the Bundestag. However, that probably won't change much the result, media will probably cover whatever AfD comes up with, so even if they don't have any space in Parliament they will probably have a lot of it on newspapers and TV.

Guy.brush

Lol Özdemir saying AfDs allegiance to Putin is bigger than to Germany

At least it now seems to be a topic, where was this during the last weeks and months?
It is an open secret Putin is financing all these seperatist radical movements.
And both Petry, her husband and others had been invited to conferences in St. Petersburg and Moscow on Russian money.
Putin is doing Divide and Conquer like a pro and it was all but silence during the campaign.
SPD is also has a giant vulnerable flank there with Schroeder being a Rosneft guy soon.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
That single clap for Gauland. That's even worse than no one clapping lol

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Gauleiter: "Wir wollen nicht, dass es eine Masseninvasion in dieses Land gibt."

Top Bottom