• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Danswers might be their most polarizing content. You see a lot of people who absolutely love it and it obviously does great for them, but I can understand people not wanting another advice podcast. I personally really like it and thought the one with Tamoor Hussain was especially good.

Everyone has different ideas of what being successful means.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Danswers might be their most polarizing content. You see a lot of people who absolutely love it and it obviously does great for them, but I can understand people not wanting another advice podcast. I personally really like it and thought the one with Tamoor Hussain was especially good.

Forgot about that one, that and the Kalman one were nice. People with very different experiences sharing their wisdom.

Myggen

What a bunch of nerds:

LEQEonO.png

The next thread should go slow as there will be no GOTY speculation.

Instead it's going to be people complaining about GB's choices for GOTY.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
cant believe people in that 1up yours thread are still bashing the Jeff is jaded drum. He's been as motivated and excited as I can ever recall. Just listen to that Rez section in the post PSX bombcast.

yami4ct

His workload at the moment is absolutely hugemungous

Yep. The way Vinny has talked, it sounds like it's all hands on deck for the video production crew to finish the GOTY stuff. Drew also has a studio to put together as quickly as possible. Finding time to record more MGSV would be tricky, let alone doing the production work to get it up. I'm certain it'll be back in full swing once the studio comes together early next year.

So, why are they holding back the Devil's Third QL? Just to annoy me?
I need content! CONTENT

Vinny has been really busy with GOTY stuff. He's probably just fitting in editing other pre-recorded content when he can.

Seeing those post stats at the end of the thread always makes me feel better, since I feel like I'm spending way too much time in this thread.

I am, but you can't prove it when I'm just lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom