• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys quick Mac question... I'm sure someone in here knows

I want to give a friend some videos I have in mp4 format. She has zero technological knowledge so before I do I just want to make sure... I assume that OSX has built-in MP4 support?

Zaph

Hands down the live Mario Party Party was the year's highlight. It was so perfect, couldn't have been written better. Hall of fame shit.

Cool thanks

Also... NTFS support?

Or maybe I'm better off with exFAT? The files are too big for FAT32.
exFAT. Always exFAT for Mac/win compatibility.

Megasoum

Banned
Hands down the live Mario Party Party was the year's highlight. It was so perfect, couldn't have been written better. Hall of fame shit.

Perfect, thanks!

I'm still going through the "This Year" podcasts... In 2013 now and they've been talking about all the pre-release Xbox One bullshit. Man, that stuff was so incredible lol. So much bullshit.

tuxfool

Banned

exFAT is a miserable pile of trash. Also OSX by default can read NTFS, it just can't write to it. Either way I just use Paragon NTFS to read and write on OSX, it isn't that expensive.

Zaph

exFAT is a miserable pile of trash. Also OSX by default can read NTFS, it just can't write to it. Either way I just use Paragon NTFS to read and write on OSX, it isn't that expensive.
It's not perfect, but for all the reasons you just mentioned it the best for quickly transferring files between colleagues. Nobody gonna install software to use a usb stick.

hamchan

Patrick should really stop figuring stuff out (cheating) off stream. We need his whole journey of suffering recorded.

Let me guess, tomorrow Patrick will have 'played offline' for another hour and have a bunch of new solutions for the next part

He already had the "sudden revelation about something everyone in the chat was spoiling for him" so that's usually what comes next.

#followthemoney

even if he watched someone play through the level I have serious doubts about whether his technical skills are even enough to beat it

even if he watched someone play through the level I have serious doubts about whether his technical skills are even enough to beat it

Really? I'm honestly struggling to see why this level is being viewed as the ludicrously hard one, his others have seemed worse to me

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I doubt Patrick is cheating. We watched him beat the Ryckoning live and honestly that one was far more obtuse than this one, this one just has more stuff to do start to finish

popo

Like "Everything is always a surprise on some level."

You get to see Dan's pale chub every time you visit. There is a joke about it like being Dan's gf here somewhere. Need to workshop it a bit before I add it to my GB themed stand up.

didn't realize there wasn't a limit. kind of takes away a lot of the tension :\

There is a meta-limit. If he spends too long on the same level he will lose twitch subs as they get bored.

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
Austin's "Its a Gundam" reference in his article was pretty good.

God bless Gundam Wing (even though story wise it wasn't great)

Unless it wasn't a reference then i'll kinda be bummed out :p

"It's a Gundam" is a reference to like... every Gundam thing. It's the "It... It's Lu Bu!" of Gundam shows. (But yeah, Gundam Wing did it more than any other show because Gundams were such ridiculously superpowered things.

There should be a Lu Bu Gundam.

....In fact there should be a Three Kingdoms Gundam anime, that takes place in Space-China, and everyone rides Gundams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom