• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They actually don't tweet all that much anymore. And I feel like a lot of people miss early Twitter.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Nintendo, what are you doing?
69RFCU2.jpg

dan thought super castlevania iv was hard

he should ask papa vinny some questions about castlevania when he heads out east

Castlevania IV was child's play comparerd to the superior Bloodlines. Too bad GBEast didn't care much for Bloodlines, it's easily the best 16 Bit Castlevania.

Zebetite

Banned
Castlevania IV was child's play comparerd to the superior Bloodlines. Too bad GBEast didn't care much for Bloodlines, it's easily the best 16 Bit Castlevania.

that depends on whether you consider pc-engine cd games to be 8 or 16 bits

but super castlevania iv is child's play compared to any of those old-style games! it's baby's first castlevania!

that depends on whether you consider pc-engine
cd games to be 8 or 16 bits

but super castlevania iv is child's play compared to any of those old-style games! it's baby's first castlevania!

I'd take Bloodlines over Rondo.

Rondo looks better and has the unlockable characters and different paths which was pretty cool, but Bloodlines beats it when it comes actual minute to minute gameplay.

You're preaching to the choir when it comes to Super Castlevania IV which is the worst classic Castlevania game if you pretend Simon's Quest never existed(which everyone should)

Megasoum

Banned
Watching that Gamespot Call of Duty documentary they posted today...

First of al it is no NoClip that's for sure...

Secondly holy shit... I know someone who hasn't re-read his Sony NDA before allowing a film crew to shoot in his office... IW could get in serious trouble because of that video

Salarians

according to this email I just got from Bungie, Biogamer Girl says the new Destiny DLC has "a ton of new content"

there are no other press quotes in the email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom