• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
5MgsWY1.gif

he has disgraced the holy tome that brought you such characters as "rape horse"

bbbbvqlt7.gif

I love Berserk but man...game looks ROUGH.

Do we know if Myggen got the news?

I believe we have his reaction about it already

mhgy2by8.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
As someone who likes anime

I never got the love for berserk. I heard they stayed on a boat for the better part of 10 years.

It's freaking gorgeous and terrifying.

I watched the 97 adaptation recently for the first time and enjoyed it enough, that's about all of my experience with it. But every time I see the artwork from the source manga, I understand why people put up with repeated and lengthy breaks by the author.

ev0

Dark Souls has a lot of inspiration from Berserk. Therefore by shaky transitive property Jeff was shitting on Dark Souls in that Quick Look. Get the +1 pitchforks

Skyzard

Banned
Just remembered that they mention Jason will be gone till March 3rd, not sure when he's leaving but that will mean Drew will have to take care of the production stuff right...

Hope that means they'll bust out that device so he can control things from the couch for UPF and not have to be locked away...

daveo42

Banned
This Berserk QL is amazing thanks to the soundtrack courtesy of Jeff. Also all that YT salt in the comments. Sad the game looks bad as the anime/manga is actually pretty good.

I don't know much about anime, but it looks like there's a woman being sexually assaulted by ghosts in the highlight intro of the Berserk game so

that's a thing

daveo42

Banned
I don't know much about anime, but it looks like there's a woman being sexually assaulted by ghosts in the highlight intro of the Berserk game so

that's a thing

I think they got flak for having a very revealing costume for that same character months ago. Also, that all fits into the actual storyline of the anime/manga. Shit is both highly sexualized and grimdark.

I think they got flak for having a very revealing costume for that same character months ago. Also, that all fits into the actual storyline of the anime/manga. Shit is both highly sexualized and grimdark.

I'm not against the tity, or portrayal of sexual assault (if done right), but sexualizing a sexual assault (victim) is beyond fucked up tbh

oti

Banned
Jeffs Horizon review made me feel good about the game.
And now Austin's waypoint piece seems to confirm all my fears.
( https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/horizon-zero-dawn-is-a-roller-coaster )

I feel like now I HAVE to play it whether or not I end up loving it or hating it.

Hearing them talking about the game on the podcast makes me questioning it too tbh. I'm glad both Jeff and Brad enjoy it, but I know what kind of games they enjoy. Games I usually do not really enjoy. We'll see. I'm getting it anyway.

Google

Hearing them talking about the game on the podcast makes me questioning it too tbh. I'm glad both Jeff and Brad enjoy it, but I know what kind of games they enjoy. Games I typically not really enjoy. We'll see. I'm getting it anyway.

Far Cry 4 is one of the only games I've completed in the last four years.

Jeff loved FC4.

So I feel confident that if he thinks this is more FC4 then we're all going to be happy.

oti

Banned
Far Cry 4 is one of the only games I've completed in the last four years.

Jeff loved FC4.

So I feel confident that if he thinks this is more FC4 then we're all going to be happy.

I've finished FC3. I don't need more FC3 in my life. But the story seems well worth it somehow I'm getting it. Plus cool setting.

BearPawB

Banned
Why does Mike Drucker's guest article feature not one but two pictures of a cartoon mouse he fawns over.

shes a pretty cute mouse tbh

and "My marriage only lasted one year." may be the funniest picture byline I have ever read
i dont know what those are called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom