• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Not to defend Colin, but do you think the reason why they are giving money to his Patreon is more because he's a fellow games journalist and not specifically because they agree with his political or social views?

i was completely joking. i don't know how to 'joke' properly on here i guess

I had to reset my Gamespot password just so I could beg them in the comments to stop selling all the TMP ammo while simultaneously complaining that they had run out of ammo.

But it's a lot of fun.

Yep. I can sorta forgive the Striker thing (upgrade that sucka for 100 shells already!) But the way they're selling TMP ammo for pennies is maddening. Once they're set in their ways they refuse to budge. Like the way they ONLY used ink ribbons at the end of an episode. Like, WHAT? lol

It's still my favorite video thing on the internet right now though.

Meguro

Banned
Minty do you even watch anything GB related or are you just here to be a dick about Brad?

ME:Andromeda sounds like a huge bummer.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm not really a big fan of turn based games normally but I must at that I'm curious for P5. I never touched (or really even seen) any of the Persona games.

Is it actually announced for the Switch? Bein able to play during my lunch breaks would be nice.

Wow. You've never seen the Persona 4 ER? That's like...Peak Giant Bomb.

I played about 2 hours of Andromeda last night. I reached the Nexus, but stopped there because I wanted to go to bed. I enjoyed what I played, but I haven't had much time to experiences the day to day in the game.

It's probably worth noting that I liked Mass Effect 3 and Inquisition.

I haven't seen any glitches yet, but the facial animations were pretty bad. They're equivalent to the other games, but you'd really expect some kind of improvement.

Hopefully, Bioware release a patch to fix some of the animations and other glitches.

Ketch

Can't believe they would host Danny, a guy who supported Colin. By the transitive prop I think we can all agree that Giant Bomb members likely support Colin's Last Stand. it's honestly disgusting

I'm cancelling my premium sub. I don't want my money going towards liquifying orphans.

imBask

Banned
btw everytime you mention Colin, you're literally making publicity for him, so you're literally supporting him, so you're literally making him money

you all literally support Colin, congrats on the Trump vote

EDIT : shit I guess I support Colin too now

Meguro

Banned
Miss me with the jokes about that garbage as if people are just overreacting about Danny.
No one is saying he's a Nazi.
He made a really dumb choice and that choice affects my feelings on his project.

I don't believe for a second that it's buggier than Fallout.

It's absolutely not. He's further than me, but c'mon.
It might be? Like with a fallout game, a bug is "oh this spawned in the sky" or "this guy guy blown into the ground and clipped through". From what Ive heard with andromeda, the bugs tend to be huge visual glitches(tposes) or game breaking bugs(doors not opening, elevators not spawning)

So technically it might not be buggier than fallout, but the bugs might be more noticeable. After all you dont notice the piss in the shit, but you notice the piss in the pool.

FluxWaveZ

Is it weird that I don't really have an issue with the line "The snark is strong with this one?" Didn't really take it as a Star Wars reference when I saw the clip. I guess it becomes worse when it's combined with all the fantastic writing of the game that's been highlighted elsewhere.

silentg

Just a reminder of why I love Brad.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ywqGF4iAAu0?list=PL5e3uMwFGaLWlhEkfMjBzTvQVb7vlFhcK" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ketch

How can you not hear it as a star wars reference? In what other context does someone say "The ______ is strong with this one" without referencing star wars?

Miss me with the jokes about that garbage as if people are just overreacting about Danny.

People are overreacting about Danny.

Jennipeg

It's now dawning on me. The new Mass Effect could easily win the latter. I used to love Mass Effect so much. I hate this.

Thats a real shame. Its like me with Final Fantasy XV, although I was about 15 hours in when I realised that I really did not like it. I was dissapointed in a game I had little hope for, such a downer.

Top Bottom