• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

def sim

People are overreacting about Danny.

If people are going in on Danny for being a bit of a moderate, then yes, I'd say you're right. Choosing not to give money to Danny for whatever reason is not an overreaction, however, and it's absurd there's snark (strong in this one) about it even going on here. No one owes any of these people money.

Bacon

How can you not hear it as a star wars reference? In what other context does someone say "The ______ is strong with this one" without referencing star wars?

People are overreacting about Danny.

People choosing to stop funding Danny's patreon is an overreaction? Because I don't see any other reaction going on here except for that.

If people are going in on Danny for being a bit of a moderate, then yes, I'd say you're right. Choosing not to give money to Danny for whatever reason is not an overreaction, however, and it's absurd there's snark (strong in this one) about it even going on here. No one owes any of these people money.

Well, then people are overreacting about people being snarky about them feeling the need to advertise them withdrawing their 5 bucks from his Patreon.

Its all in good fun, just like joking about Brad's work ethic or him leaving.

Jennipeg

People choosing to stop funding Danny's patreon is an overreaction? Because I don't see any other reaction going on here except for that.

That isn't at all, but some people seemed unhappy to see Danny on the podcast, which does seem a bit much. Or were people joking? I honestly don't know.

def sim

Well, then people are overreacting about people being snarky about them feeling the need to advertise them withdrawing their 5 bucks from his Patreon.

Its all in good fun, just like joking about Brad's work ethic or him leaving.

Sure, and I'm saying you guys are being goobers around it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bacon

That isn't at all, but some people seemed unhappy to see Danny on the podcast, which does seem a bit much. Or were people joking? I honestly don't know.

I think the people who were "unhappy" about Danny being on the podcast were trying to make fun of the people who pulled their funding to Danny's patreon

daveo42

Banned
Time to trade in all my consoles for a Switch and one game!

Jokes mostly. At least I assume jokes. Danny is still good people, though I'm sure there are a few people not on board with him supporting Colin. I'm not a Colin fan by any stretch, but I'm not going to say it's wrong for him to support another games journalist.

imBask

Banned
I was just joking about Danny, and also the gaming side and what happened last week. The thread about JonTron basically turned into this weird witch-hunt of connections to see who was racist by association. Nothing serious. Being serious sucks

def sim

Alright, I subscribed to one month of Origin Access. I'm somewhat excited to see what kind of mess Andromeda is for myself later today.

I should play Yakuza instead, but I gotta know.

daveo42

Banned
I really need to play Zelda. I really need to play Nier. I really need to play old games. I need more time. I really need to start building that hyperbolic time chamber.

I was just joking about Danny, and also the gaming side and what happened last week. The thread about JonTron basically turned into this weird witch-hunt of connections to see who was racist by association. Nothing serious. Being serious sucks

You're basically guilty of this if you know at least one old person.

imBask

Banned
You're basically guilty of this if you know at least one old person.

nah dawg anytime i'm at a family gathering, I throw my 90 year old grandmother under the bus in front of everyone!

I WON'T STAND FOR THIS GRANMA, FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID RICE KRISPIES

I TOLD YOU TUMBLR WROTE MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHO'S CRYING NOW WE ALL ARE

C7dihJNX4AIFhu4.jpg

Top Bottom