• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Teddified

Vinny and brad were surely excited for a new ME maybe they tempered the expectations as time went on but they didn't expect it to be this bad as far as I can tell.

Also Jeff was gonna play though it just because it was a new ME game then during the bombcast he was saying he may not even continue from where he was, since he did play Wildlands instead.

It was kinda a bit hectic. Everyone was talking over each other. Brad trying to repair controller on couch. At least be prepared like that one time Will and Norm Chan opened up that PS3.

He was also doing it with his fiancee iirc

Correct.

Official F&40s Poll:

◻️ Harry Potter Saga
◻️ Twilight Saga
◻️ Transformers Saga

Pick one!

numeeude.gif

Official F&40s Poll:

◻️ Harry Potter Saga
◻️ Twilight Saga
◻️ Transformers Saga

Pick one!

Purely from a selfish perspective of actually wanting to rewatch the movies, I'd go Harry Potter. Transformers has the potential to be great too but I'd worry for Vinny's sanity. Twilight is kinda played out at this point. I don't know how much comedy can still be dredged from those films.

Jennipeg

Purely from a selfish perspective of actually wanting to rewatch the movies, I'd go Harry Potter. Transformers has the potential to be great too but I'd worry for Vinny's sanity. Twilight is kinda played out at this point. I don't know how much comedy can still be dredged from those films.

That's probably true, so i'd go Harry Potter as well.

As a total curve ball, they should watch 50 shades of Grey. It started as Twilight fanfic, so its a natural progression.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Edit:
I'm watching the first F&F with F&Fs and Dan is asking questions like he's four years old.

I watched it yesterday for the first time an watching movies with Dan is like watching movies with my 67 year old dad.

"Who is that?"
I don't know, let's watch the movie
"Is she his sister?"
"Oh, is he a cop?"
"Wait, who is that shadowy guy we're not supposed to see properly? Was that his sister?"

bgbball31

I feel like Transformers is the RIGHT next option, because of there being a new movie coming out this summer, but the selfish me wants Harry Potter because the majority of them are actually good movies.

Fantastapotamus

I feel like Transformers is the RIGHT next option, because of there being a new movie coming out this summer, but the selfish me wants Harry Potter because the majority of them are actually good movies.

I don't think anybody wants to watch any Transformers movie, but I'd rather watch them than Harry Potter.

kiguel182

East v West is fun. They barely interact so it's easy to pick a side. Also, we are just having fun putting them against each other, hopefully nobody takes it seriously.

It's obviously all GiantBomb and your views and money is all going to the same place.

Edit:

I watched it yesterday for the first time an watching movies with Dan is like watching movies with my 67 year old dad.

"Who is that?"
"Is she his sister?"
"Oh, is he a cop?"
"Wait, who is that shadowy guy we're not supposed to see properly? Was that his sister?"

It was the worst part of film and 40s for sure. It's not hard to wait and watch!

Listened to the beast cast.

LOL @ Dan saying with a straight face that he hates people abusing their social media presence to get preferred treatment.

Jamie OD

The movie podcasts I listen to that have watched the Twilight movies all say the series gets more and more boring as they progress through them. Although the big battle scene in the last movie does throw all of them for a loop until the major reveal that ruins it.

If none of the Beast team have seen any of the Bay Transformers movies then they will definitely be caught off guard by some stuff. Sex appeal that gets all over the place, some moments of vulgar humour and all the minor characters who each have their bizarre quirks or personalities can be jarring. There is even an entire act in the 3rd film that they could pick apart for days.

Harry Potter would be a good change of pace after the F&F series. But my memory of those movies are that they became longer and longer to the point where it felt like it reached Lord of the Rings levels. I don't know if they are really that long but I remember losing my patience for the last few entries.

Fantastapotamus

I really don't understand why people think they would watch HP when none of them have ever expressed any interest in the franchise. And Alex would probably rather kill himself than watch all Transformers movies.

Also, GB is not a movie website. I doubt we'll see another F&F40 that soon. And if we do it'd better be Final Fantasy: Spirits Within cause I need to hear Dan's thoughts about it.

kiguel182

Resident Evil would be pretty cool actually.

Harry Potter seems like a bore.

Transformers would be worth it to see them lose their minds.

Top Bottom