• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Tunoku

Keeping this Film and 40s synced is a nightmare.
Stupid extended edition, stupid PAL versions of movies...

Yeah it was a mess for me yesterday. I bought the PAL BluRay for this and constantly had to pause my movie and guess where they'd catch up. I had to wait for reactions cues like pointing out a specific object in a shot. It kinda worked out in the end. It's unfortunate, because they're using extended cuts for 6 and 7, I need to find those somehow. Don't think they're available here.

Meneses

Yeah it was a mess for me yesterday. I bought the PAL BluRay for this and constantly had to pause my movie and guess where they'd catch up. I had to wait for reactions cues like pointing out a specific object in a shot. It kinda worked out in the end. It's unfortunate, because they're using extended cuts for 6 and 7, I need to find those somehow. Don't think they're available here.

Yeah, had some issues with that too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I preordered the Disney Afternoon Collection on PSN and am bummed to report that the theme is just a wallpaper

they could do so much more

kiguel182

The iTunes edition doesn't seem to be the extended one. I wish they hadn't done the extended edition since the normal one is more easily found.

The Taco Bell $5 boxes are such a damn good value.

I am full.

Hyped to do the Fast 5 F&40 tonight. I'm a tad sick but I'm still gonna down my 40.

No ragrets.

giphy.gif

Weird to hear the same music GB uses for their intermission when streaming at my kids gymnastics. The older kids have a competition going on right now. It's that jazzy upbeat guitar one.

I know that feeling. A local truck dealer uses the Beastcast theme in their commercials and it always freaks me out a little.

It looks like it would be exhausting to watch
Definitely. I'll watch it out of morbid curiosity.
I dunno, Cyborg looks bad, but I thought the trailer was pretty good.
Cover of a classic song, check.
Characters brooding at the camera, check.
Pithy one-liner, check check check check.

At best I expect it to be a by-the-numbers borefest like Batman vs Superman. There's no way it'll be as bad as suicide squad though, right?

jgminto

Official F&40s Poll:

◻️ Harry Potter Saga
◻️ Twilight Saga
◻️ Transformers Saga

Pick one!
They could always...not commit to an entire series of films or games immediately for once and experience a singular movie/game they're interested in instead.

I was about to call both of these good until I realized there's no way in hell I'm watching Wrestlemania more than once.

I presume this is what they were hinting at when they talked about wrestling content. They should start with wrestlemania 17 though. It maybe the greatest PPV of all time.

Megasoum

Banned
As much as I enjoy my RTTP to Mass Effect 1... The combat kinda sucks (as an adept anyway with not that many powers, long cooldowns and just a pistol).

At least they get better (with pretty much everything else in the sequel)

Wunder

As much as I enjoy my RTTP to Mass Effect 1... The combat kinda sucks (as an adept anyway with not that many powers, long cooldowns and just a pistol).

At least they get better (with pretty much everything else in the sequel)

You should check out this game called Mass Effect Andromeda, the combat is pretty cool

Jintor

Man, I wish I liked splatoon more. I can't get it to click. The controls kinda just feel like crap, even with Gyro on.

fiddle with the calibration until you get something you like. I'm not going to pretend it's an easy sell though, especially now that there's 3 or 4 control schemes to pick and choose from and nobody's really figured out the different ways they're all the best/worst yet

personally i'm killing it with the pro controller

TraBuch

Banned
With as often as my WWE Network streams stutter and randomly rewind a minute, watching it with their commentary would be a gigantic pain in the ass. Borderline impossible.

Top Bottom