• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

fRnqqyw.png

Surely that's just a spectator area...

I never noticed it before, but it seems all of the Fast and Furious movies up to F6 are available to rent on Youtube for €2.99 (F7 is more expensive).

Never used Youtube for movies before, but will try it out so I can do the podcasts

It's definitely a step down. MS needs to release this on PC as well to get any esports traction. Even then though, it's not easy. And if they make it Win10 Store exclusive....

They have the Halo 5 Forge stuff on PC now, you can play custom games through that so maybe we'll see that some day.

pizzacat

Banned
kanji is the best

yeah but

During the True Ending epilogue, it is revealed that his hair is naturally black and wears glasses, but decides to return his hair back to blonde after being made fun of at the end of Persona 4 The Golden Animation

is he?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
yeah but

During the True Ending epilogue, it is revealed that his hair is naturally black and wears glasses, but decides to return his hair back to blonde after being made fun of at the end of Persona 4 The Golden Animation

is he?

That's still being the best yes.

Him being an insecure dork is why I love him.

Joeku

coming to PC isn't going to do anything to bolster their eSports presence when Call of Duty is still played with controllers despite having PC entries for all but one game

I saw a bit of a Rainbow Six Siege tournament a few weeks ago and they were even using controllers for that.

Gjerven

Does anyone know what GiantBomb changed to fix their connection issues with splatoon 2? because I'm having the exact same issue they had

He told Dan to change wifi-network, so I bet he used his own phone for tethering and used mobile data to get around the corporate NAT. But I guess you have access to your own router, so you can just port forward nintendo article.

Top Bottom