• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one here shared this with me and that makes me sad
0ub1G2W.jpg

Brad

Brad

I need the rudds to dab on UPF. One for the weekend and one for the holiday. Don't let me down, rudds.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands surprised me with how much I liked it. I collected everything in that game. Have yet to play any DLC...

Same with Mafia 3 and Watch Dogs 2.

I play the main game and I'm like... I'm good?

Not sure if I'm missing out on anything.

Scizzy

I got way behind on podcasts, but I've been in the process of moving and got a chance to catch up. Ben repeating his "I let my haters be my elevators line" on back-to-back My First E3 episodes made me laugh harder than anything in recent memory. I expect him (and Abby) to approach Jeff/Vinny levels of hilarity in time.

Joeku

Yo this new Twin Peaks. That two-part opener. Man.

Over the last week or so I dove deep into both Yoko Taro and David Lynch and I don't know which I love more.

So... I guess I should probably buy a Metallica t-shirt now lol...

If you do, do not fucking wear that to the show.

So I just got finished watching LOGAN. My review:

My favorite movie of all time. Wolverine is my favorite comic book character

tenor.gif

I didn't realize it'd be so violent

giphy.gif

:(

tenor.gif

Joeku

I'm on the verge of being drunk and telling you what does and doesn't make anime anime. And why it almost all sucks.

In lieu of doing that in long form: things that make obvious their basic morals and lessons and are about showcasing boobs are bad anime, and things that tell you their morals and lessons but then subvert and undermine them entirely and make you regret salivating over their showcased boobs are good anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom