• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Really disliked Ryan's constant and unfunny yelling while the Tested segment was going on. Why can't he just shut up when he's not on camera?

Mahonay

Banned
Rorie, one of the hardest working people at Whiskey Media. Curious to know if they're close to hiring another person to work at the Whiskey offices with him.

Rorie, one of the hardest working people at Whiskey Media. Curious to know if they're close to hiring another person to work at the Whiskey offices with him.

From what I've seen, Rorie is easily THE hardest working person at Whiskey Media. His Jar videos are equally hilarious and depressing. Guy is becoming Bukowski before our eyes.

I would be ok if Kessler was hired for screened.

Screened could use a extra hand and he won't be screwing up GB content

JonCha

If it fits it sits lol. What a pisser this Rorie segment is.

And how do we know Rorie is one of the hardest working people at WM?

Mahonay

Banned
If it fits it sits lol. What a pisser this Rorie segment is.

And how do we know Rorie is one of the hardest working people at WM?

He pretty much works by himself for Screened content. His partner, Alex, moved to New York where he still writes stories for the site and does a weekly podcast. Everything else falls on Rorie.

Mahonay

Banned
I'd say that the general consensus would be that taking a long break from the Happy Hour has paid off in spades?

It used to be you would maybe get one segment that really worked and the rest of the show was an aimless mess. Just doing one every once in a while makes way more sense. Everyone is more prepared and way more into it. Towards the end there during the weekly Happy Hours you could tell it had just turned into a job that no one wanted to do anymore.

"KEEP CHEWING AND SWALLOW! ...I'm going to regret that one, aren't I?"

14041625.jpg

Con_Smith

Banned
Damnit tell me this will be up on the site later, from the descriptions it sounds like madness at the whiskey media office. Stupid job making me miss happy hour GAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom