• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 02/10/15

daydream

Banned

gunenozk.gif

Date: 02/10/2015 - Duration:
02:58:12
- Download

This week! Mortal Kombat oldsters, the clumsy climbing of Grow Home, Jeff's adventures on the Chinese Internet, the updating of automotive firmware, and how to obtain membership at the Super Elite Zelda country club. Please apply the Giant Bombcast directly to the ears.
brad43qw2.gif
jeffzqp9r.gif
drewrtpx1.gif
danm7omw.gif

Anjin M

My Chrome isn't broken because my work network won't load a single one of those images. The entire post looks like:
Hqq78F3.png

EDIT: Just looked on my phone. OP looks great there. Mobile friendly indeed!

K.Sabot

Gifs on chrome has been a somewhat recent problem for me.

Like, is it chrome or is it GAF's propensity to upload multiple 5 - 20 mb+ gifs at once has exploded recently?

Myggen

Gifs on chrome has been a somewhat recent problem for me.

Like, is it chrome or is it GAF's propensity to upload multiple 5 - 20 mb+ gifs at once has exploded recently?

Gifs loading like ass has been a problem with Chrome for a good while. But yeah, there has also been threads with an unhealthy amount of huge gifs.

Dartastic

Okay guys. I've never listened to a premium version of the podcast before. Can someone tell me the benefits of doing that? Is the only difference is that there are no ads?

I also know I can't really get the premium versions of the podcasts through my Apple Podcast app, which is another issue. Is there a way to get them on my phone without logging into the site and streaming them?

Myggen

Okay guys. I've never listened to a premium version of the podcast before. Can someone tell me the benefits of doing that? Is the only difference is that there are no ads?

I also know I can't really get the premium versions of the podcasts through my Apple Podcast app, which is another issue. Is there a way to get them on my phone without logging into the site and streaming them?

No ads. That's it.

Also, use the link in this Reddit post to add the premium bombcast feed to your podcast app of choice (change "premium" at the end of the link to "premiumbombcast", I think that should work).

I heard one of the Thumbs guy say they were going across the Golden Gate bridge and they saw a Google engineer sitting in the backseat of a driverless car working on their laptop.

Also we had a BW television and a GameCube in a car, 3 players while driving or 4 when stationary (safety first). All powered by the cigarette lighter.

Top Bottom