• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater: Resurrection |OT| "You have three orders..."

SkyOdin

It figures that I put a lot of effort into making a post to explain the Burst mechanic, and it gets buried at the bottom of the last page. Oh well.

Is this worth picking up if you already have the PSP original from PS Plus? I've hardly played it.

Well, the remake looks a lot better and being able to adjust the camera with the right stick makes aiming a heck of a lot easier. Resurrection also adds in a lot of new mechanics and options (including four whole new weapon types) from the sequel: God Eater 2. So, I would say that Resurrection is a much better version of the game, and worth playing if you enjoyed Gods Eater Burst even a little.

Okay, since it seems to be confusing some people, I will do my best to explain devouring, Burst, and Aragami Bullets.

Now, the Devour attacks are a key part of God Eater combat, and they have two key uses. When you Devour the remains of a defeated Aragami, you get three random items from that monster's loot table. This is similar to carving in Monster Hunter, for those people who are familiar with that game. In short, you should always devour every dead opponent once. This is pretty easy to do, since a quick Devour will work just as well as a full-length Devour.

Now, the real complexity is in using Devour as part of combat. When you land a Devour on an Aragami that is still alive, you get two key advantages: you enter Burst mode, and you gain one or more Aragami Bullets.

Burst mode is a huge advantage. Most importantly, it boosts your damage. Being in Burst mode also gives you other new options, such as the ability to double jump. It also enables all equipped skills that have a "B" marker in the skill list, and it also causes your OP gauge (your ammo) to slowly regenerate. To make it simple: you want to be in Burst mode as much as possible. You can tell that you are in Burst mode by the yellow glow that surrounds your character, and the gauge that appears at the bottom of the screen. When that gauge empties, you will exit Burst mode.

Now, this is where the difference between different types of Devour come into play. The charged Devour will give you a full Burst gauge if it hits. On the other hand, a quick Devour will give a third to one-half of a Burst gauge. At the most basic level, they give the same effect, but just give you a different duration. However, if you Devour an opponent while still in Burst mode, you can refill the Burst gauge and extend its duration.

Now, on to Aragami Bullets. When you Devour a living Aragami, you gain Aragami Bullets in addition to the Burst effect. An Aragami Bullet is a type of special bullet that doesn't use your OP gauge, but instead has finite ammo. A charged devour will give you three bullets, while a quick Devour will give you fewer (usually just one). On their own, Aragami Bullets are not that powerful. However, you can use R1+Triangle while in gun mode to fire the Aragami Bullet at your allies. Look for an ally that is marked with a triangular lock-on marker. Aragami Bullets fired with R1+Triangle will home in on that character, and it connects, that ally will gain a "Link Burst".

When an Aragami Bullet is passed to an ally, that ally's Burst gauge is immediately filled. That ally gains all of the normal effects of being in Burst mode, even if they are a character like Sakuya or Kota who can't Devour to gain Burst normally. However, if a character who is already in Burst Mode is passed an Aragami Bullet, something special happens: they Burst levels up to a higher rank. So, they go from a basic level 1 Burst to a level 2 Burst, or from a level 2 Burst to a level 3 Burst. Higher levels of Burst increase all of the stat gains from a Burst. However, if someone in level 3 Burst lets their Burst gauge empty, they immediately drop all the way out of Burst mode and must restart the process of improving Bust level from the beginning. On the plus side, they can still refill their Burst gauge via Devour and receiving passed Aragami Bullets to maintain that level 3 Burst for as long as the team can keep it up.

There is a second benefit to receiving Link Burst: you gain a Condensed Aragami Bullet. Whenever an ally passes Aragami Bullets to you, they don't just disappear. Instead, they become Condensed Bullets. These appear on the UI as text under the Burst gauge, rather than in the ammo listing like normal Aragami Bullets. You can only store one, and it is fired by pressing R1 + Square while in Gun form. It will vanish and be lost if you are passed another Aragami Bullet or your Burst Guage runs out, so it is best to just fire it immediately. Functionally, they work just like normal Aragami Bullets, except they deal much more damage.

So, to summarize it all:

In Blade Form, use Devour by holding the triangle button or hitting R1 + Triangle to build up your Burst Gauge and acquire Aragami Bullets. Devour can only be performed in Blade form.
In Gun form, pass those bullets to allies by hitting R1 + Triangle to raise their Burst level, and fire condensed bullets with R1 + Square when allies pass them to you in order to deal a lot of damage. Both of these action can only be done in Gun form.
Burst benefits both forms equally, and you want to be in Burst as much as possible. Enter and sustain Burst by Devouring foes and receiving passed Aragami bullets.

As a side note, only other New type God Eaters armed with both a blade and gun can pass Aragami Bullets. However, AI allies are very eager to do so, which is exactly why ally New types like Alisa are very useful. You should bring them on missions as much as possible.

And, now that the simple part is done, I'll move on to Predator Styles. This only really starts to matter when the Predator Style menu is unlocked later in the game, but it adds a lot more options and greater depth to the system. There are five kinds of Devour attacks in the game: Charged, Quick, Combo, Step, and Jump. Charged Devours are performed by holding triangle, and are slow and strong. The other four are activated by hitting R1 + Triangle while standing, attacking, step-dashing, or jumping respectively. For each of these five types, you can independently equip different Devour attacks, which do different things. For example, you can change it so that the Step Devour will rocket you forward at high speed and your Combo Devour will pull you away from the enemy to safety. These different options also adjust how much a successful Devour will fill your Burst Gauge and how many Aragami Bullets you will acquire, so there are some trade-offs to be made.

The second main functionality of the Predator Style system is the Control Units. In the original PSP version of this game, Control Units were a normal piece of equipment, right alongside the main parts and the upgrade units. Back then, they provided skills that would activate during Burst. This time around they are similar, but function in a more complex way. Each of the five Devour attack slots can be fitted with its own Control Unit, which determines a special benefit that you will receive when you hit with that particular Devour attack. For example, if you attach the Blaze Resist+ Control Unit to your Quick Devour, then you will gain the Blaze Resist+ buff after hitting an enemy with the Quick Devour attack.

This buff will last until your Burst gauge empties, and it won't stack with itself. However, it will stack with the buffs provided by other equipped Control Units. So, if you hit with a Quick Devour armed with Blaze Resist+, and then follow that up with a Step Devour equipped with Spark Resist+, you will benefit from both Blaze Resist+ and Spark resist+ until your Burst Gauge empties. You can track these by the small colored lines just above the righthand end of the Burst gauge. Each colored line indicates a buff from a different Devour attack (the same colors displayed next to the Devour attacks in the Predator Style menu). In other words, you want to arm each Devour with a different Control Unit, and then hit the enemy with all of your different Devour attacks to stack up a wide range of buffs. By keeping your Burst going, you can keep these buffs up as long as needed, but you will lose them all and have to restart from the beginning if the Burst Gauge empties.

There are also a few Control Units that behave a bit differently. For example, the first two available to you are attack buffs (one for Melee and and one for Ranged attacks), but rather than provide a constant buff, they only last until your next attack. Both the effect and the colored line marking the effect will vanish after a single attack, but can be regained with another successful Devour. These are good if used in combination with particular set-ups (like Blast guns loaded with expensive bullets), but in general I find the long-term buffs to be better.

As a final note, each Devour attack has a certain rank of Control Unit that can be attached to it, ranging from 1 to 3. A slow and simple Devour like the Type One can equip level 3 Control Units, and thus can equip any of them, while some faster and fancier Devours can equip only a level 1 Control Units, and thus are restricted to using only the weakest Control Units. So, you might need to make a trade-off between the Devours you like and the buffs you want.

In the early parts of the game, just focus on trying to land devours and get into Burst mode as much as you can, and try to get into the habit of passing Aragami Bullets to your allies as you get them. Those two actions are really the most important parts of the system. A team where everyone is in Burst mode will do a lot more damage than one where no one is in Burst. I hope this overview is useful to someone, but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

The simple answer is: whenever you get interested in messing with it. You don't ever have to mess with Custom Bullets in order to get through the game, but if you want to get involved with the system, there are a lot of simple tweaks to the basic bullets you can make to improve their efficiency. The system exists to let you modify things to match your own playstyle and preferences. If the current bullets work for you, you might never need to mess with them. On the other hand, if you favor really close range shooting, you can always modify your basic assault-type bullets to have less range and thus cost less OP per shot. If you don't like aiming, you can make so simple homing bullets. It can be daunting to really figure out the system and get bullets to work right, so I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting to avoid all of that. However, I think that some of the most significant and useful stuff you can do with the system is the simplest stuff.

Quoted for the new page.

Thanks for the explanation, btw.

ChrisDM

It figures that I put a lot of effort into making a post to explain the Burst mechanic, and it gets buried at the bottom of the last page. Oh well.

Well, the remake looks a lot better and being able to adjust the camera with the right stick makes aiming a heck of a lot easier. Resurrection also adds in a lot of new mechanics and options (including four whole new weapon types) from the sequel: God Eater 2. So, I would say that Resurrection is a much better version of the game, and worth playing if you enjoyed Gods Eater Burst even a little.

Your posts are fantastic, my friend. I hope to be able to write about this game on your level one day. :D

heringer

Really weird that there are no reviews whatsoever for this game. Not even TheVitaLounge, which seems to be on top of every Vita release.

Wonko_C

Is there really no control option to shoot with R2 while using right stick aiming on the PS4 version? Or am I missing something? Having to take off my finger from the right stick to hit square gets on my nerves.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Played this for about two hours last night. Alisa can actually link aid me. Finally. Now I'm killing vajras left and right like a boss.

Is there really no control option to shoot with R2 while using right stick aiming on the PS4 version? Or am I missing something? Having to take off my finger from the right stick to hit square gets on my nerves.

You gotta go to your controller settings (accessibility at first if you haven't mapped it to your PS button yet) and map the R1 to R2 sadly. I did the same and made sure to add mapping settings to my PS button, so whenever I play GE I check it to swap the triggers, and unchecked it to make the controller go back to normal when I'm done.

Yeah, I guess they wanted to offer some gameplay variety, but everything outside the hunting feels rote and uninspired. The stealth sections... ugh, why?

7 minutes per monster really isn't a lot in this genre. Some monsters in Monster Hunter can take almost an hour to be put down.

haaa shit I forgot the stealth sections. Those were awful.

And thanks! Just wanted to be sure that I wasn't screwing anything up or missing out on a key aspect. Thanks for the huge post as well, SkyOdin. Really helped me understand the benefits of some mechanics.

Wonko_C

You gotta go to your controller settings (accessibility at first if you haven't mapped it to your PS button yet) and map the R1 to R2 sadly. I did the same and made sure to add mapping settings to my PS button, so whenever I play GE I check it to swap the triggers, and unchecked it to make the controller go back to normal when I'm done.

I didn't think about doing that. Will give it a shot, thanks!

UCBooties

Having the weapon swap mapped to R on the Vita is starting to get on my nerves, it will swap while I'm trying to sprint or worse when I'm trying to use a special R + [ ] move. Can I switch the swap function to another key while keeping the sprint and special moves mapped to R?

Prodigal

Banned
I really don't know much about this game...if I LOVE PSO and Monster Hunter is this up my alley? Was gonna dip my feet in with the remake before I try the sequel.

heringer

I really don't know much about this game...if I LOVE PSO and Monster Hunter is this up my alley? Was gonna dip my feet in with the remake before I try the sequel.

I'd say so, yes. It's not as good as Monster Hunter, but if you love the genre I don't see why you wouldn't like it.

Do like I did and try Reasurrection (which is cheaper) before committing to the sequel.

Not as deep mechanically or as "precise". Game is much faster and you have AI companions (which are quite remarkable and we'll programmed, going as far as behaving differently in order to match with their personality and weapon choices) that you can issue orders to. Although there is quite a bit of bone to chew gameplay wise, like I said it doesn't require the same degree of play as MH, making this a much more accessible game that allows for easy weapon type swapping. You carry a blade/gun that can be swapped allowing for different combos. The game has crafting and an infinitely deep bullet customization system that allows for crafting custom bullets to be used on your gun (not required to beat the story, but can make a fight much easier when done properly). Oh, there is a campaign, as in an actual plot to the game with characters and their own motivations.

Although it gets much deeper in GE2RB, the game is fun and introduces mechanics that will be built upon in the sequel. Also the plot in that one is a continuation of this one (3 years later), so there's that.

la_briola

Man, I wish they'd release the PC version today :((
Enjoy everyone, I loved the PSP original and can't wait to pick it up again and Coop through it with a buddy on PC. Fingers crossed for a good port too

I trust you on all things MH. How does it compare to MH4?

I have never played this franchise, nor Monster Hunter. In fact, I had never heard of this franchise until minutes ago while watching the newest Monster Hunter quick look on Giant Bomb.

What are the pros and cons of this franchise vs Monster Hunter?

Sell me on this franchise. It looks interesting.

I have never played this franchise, nor Monster Hunter. In fact, I had never heard of this franchise until minutes ago while watching the newest Monster Hunter quick look on Giant Bomb.

What are the pros and cons of this franchise vs Monster Hunter?

Sell me on this franchise. It looks interesting.

Honestly we will just be repeating what we have been saying for the past 6 pages. Look a few posts above you at my response to someone asking the same question and go back to see others answering the same question. The TL;DR version is that this is faster, more forgiving in terms of how you hit the monsters and it has an actual story with characters.

Does resurrection fix the problem in the original where a female character is referred to as male?

Good question, I am playing as a male so I can't answer for this. Anyone playing as a female here?

Nameless

Never played MH, but as a massive Soulsborn fan God Eater has been scratching some of those same itches. Quick/strong/charge(devour) attacks, with a heavy emphasis on blocking, dodging, and stamina management. Learning enemy patterns & tells while considering timing and spacing. The whole process of building play styles around various weapon move sets. Obviously the core loop is vastly different, and there's more of a team focus to the combat, but still, aspects of the gameplay speak to that part of my gamer brain.

Edgeward

Honestly we will just be repeating what we have been saying for the past 6 pages. Look a few posts above you at my response to someone asking the same question and go back to see others answering the same question. The TL;DR version is that this is faster, more forgiving in terms of how you hit the monsters and it has an actual story with characters.

Good question, I am playing as a male so I can't answer for this. Anyone playing as a female here?

I'm only on chapter 4 but I haven't encountered any glaring mistakes but then again I am only half paying attention to the cutscenes

I'm only on chapter 4 but I haven't encountered any glaring mistakes but then again I am only half paying attention to the cutscenes

Yeah, from what I can remember, and I am also around chapter 4, every single time so far I've only been addressed with neutral nouns, like "you" or "God Eater", etc. The real kick would be with other languages that focus more on addressing others with gender specific nouns, like for example French, Spanish or Portuguese amongst others. With English you can sorta get away with addressing others without a gender noun, but in those languages (and others of course), literally everything has a male or female counterpart aha.

Just letting you know, if you plan on playing this game full on multiplayer. Don't bother purchasing it, every other mission I have to go back into single player mode and do it on my own. It is incredibly dumb.

Of course I have a busy day or two ahead of me and you got me now wanting to do nothing but get to that point in the game now hahah.

It's well worth it in my opinion. The story gets kinda samey and they know it, so they throw this new situation at you that makes the plot very interesting.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Decide to jump in and play resurrection despite habiving more than 100 hours playing GE and GEB. I like it. The predator style is a welcome addition to make the battle more fun, graphic is better,so is the customization. I'm having a blast playing it. Localization seem pretty good.

Started playing this last night. Does the feel of the control get better later on as you upgrade? Right now everything feels very sluggish. Especially the delay between attacking and being able to move.

ChrisDM

Started playing this last night. Does the feel of the control get better later on as you upgrade? Right now everything feels very sluggish. Especially the delay between attacking and being able to move.

Interesting, with my setup and gear I've felt the complete opposite. Everything, compared to other hunting games at least, feels very fluid and fast. I'll update this post later with what I'm using. What're you using?

Interesting, with my setup and gear I've felt the complete opposite. Everything, compared to other hunting games at least, feels very fluid and fast. I'll update this post later with what I'm using. What're you using?

I literally just started, so I've got default gear. I was just assuming the control would feel responsive. Because it seems like I can't move until the attack animation finishes completely.

I literally just started, so I've got default gear. I was just assuming the control would feel responsive. Because it seems like I can't move until the attack animation finishes completely.

If you think God Eater is slow and clunky... Let's just say that I hope you never touch the Monster Hunter games aha

Never have, no. Will probably stay that way now. XD

I'm pretty sure everyone here will tell you the same and find your statement baffling. Maybe it will just take a while to click. If it makes you feel better, you will learn predator styles soon that allow you to combo in and out of devours fast without having to hold triangle, which fill your burst and in turn make you stronger and more mobile.

Just to give you some perspective, this here is a MH Generations GIF with a dodge and an attack (2 button presses).

8214e81bb9a70e0e2754d78fa98c7f4f.gif

Notice how slow and methodical the animation is compared to God Eater.

I'm pretty sure everyone here will tell you the same and find your statement baffling. Maybe it will just take a while to click. If it makes you feel better, you will learn predator styles soon that allow you to combo in and out of devours fast without having to hold triangle, which fill your burst and in turn make you stronger and more mobile.

I figured something like that might happen. It was just a bit of a turn-off at the beginning compared to how much more responsive the controls on other action games feel.

ChrisDM

I figured something like that might happen. It was just a bit of a turn-off at the beginning compared to how much more responsive the controls on other action games feel.

I totally understand that way of thinking as I felt that way when I first started getting into the 'hunting' genre. I started to realize quick thanks to the awesome fanbases of these many games, especially God Eater, that a big part of hunting games is choosing when to or when to not attack as you get locked into an animation.

That whole idea is a big part of this game genre. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. I've gotten that sentiment from a lot of different games and their fans, whether it be Souls/Bloodborne or Monster Hunter and God Eater. :D

I totally understand that way of thinking as I felt that way when I first started getting into the 'hunting' genre. I started to realize quick thanks to the awesome fanbases of these many games, especially God Eater, that a big part of hunting games is choosing when to or when to not attack as you get locked into an animation.

That whole idea is a big part of this game genre. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. I've gotten that sentiment from a lot of different games and their fans, whether it be Souls/Bloodborne or Monster Hunter and God Eater. :D

Pretty much yes. Not as much with God Eater since the game is a lot more forgiving, but in general you study monster patterns and use those to your advantage, coupled with previous knowledge of animation times and damage efficiency according to your positioning.

kayos90

Using anything but a short blade requires you to have a Dark Souls mentality of "do I attack or not?" I personally like that it's faster than Monster Hunter but not too fast. It's perfect.

Using anything but a short blade requires you to have a Dark Souls mentality of "do I attack or not?" I personally like that it's faster than Monster Hunter but not too fast. It's perfect.

I'm a huge fan of the Scythe due to how powerful it can be when you position yourself at the perfect distance from an Aragami. Square attacks from up close are fine for heavy damage, but Triangle requires you to put at least one dodge step away for full efficacy. R1+Square are super powerful too, but those require at least 2 dodges of distance, and the more you spam it the more you character walks towards the monster. I suggest attacking diagonally, since the animation is a circle, and it takes longer to reach unoptimal distance to a monster due to you, well, being diagonally walking towards it rather than going at it straight.

Mbrill82

Ok, im about to purchase this right now and im having trouble picking a console, PS4 or Vita.

Is the Vita version hampered at all from not being able to use a "real" controller?

Ok, im about to purchase this right now and im having trouble picking a console, PS4 or Vita.

Is the Vita version hampered at all from not being able to use a "real" controller?

God Eater is a handheld game.

Game's controls are very much the original ones from the Vita. PS4 uses those, to such an extent that the L2 and R2 just aren't mapped to anything. If you wanna use those you gotta go to your controller 's settings.

kayos90

Personally I love playing God Eater on the console. I played the original God Eater 2 onthe Vita and it was great but playing on the console version is where most of my gaming gets done.

Personally I love playing God Eater on the console. I played the original God Eater 2 onthe Vita and it was great but playing on the console version is where most of my gaming gets done.

I am enjoying it on both platforms. When I am at home I play on my TV screen, when I'm at work on my Vita. It works perfectly. I already have GE2RB pre-order on my PS4, but I am probably also gonna buy it for the Vita to do the same thing when that drops.

Finally getting around to starting this. Always have trouble customizing my MC to have just the right look. In the meantime, does anyone have any good idea on who the VA's are for the created character? Here's what I got for the female MC:

Voice 1: Christine Marie Cabanos (Madoka from Madoka Magica)
Voice 2: Erica Mendez (Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill)
Voice 3: Eden Riegel (Isabaeu in Shin Megami Tensei 4)
Voice 4: Cristina Vee (Shantae)
Voice 5: Erin Fitzgerald (Chie Satonaka from Persona 4)
Voice 6: Cindy Robinson (Makoto Nanaya in Blazblue)
Voice 7: Bonnie Gordon (Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter V)
Voice 8: Sandy Rojas (No clue
Voice 9: Caitlin Glass (Elma from Xenoblade X)
Voice 10: Lauren Landa (Karin in Street Fighter V)
Voice 11: Erica Lindbeck (No clue)
Voice 12: Julie Ann Taylor (Kokonoe in Blazblue)
Voice 13: Cassandra Lee (Lin from Xenoblade X
Voice 14: Carrie Keranen (Irina from Xenoblade X)
Voice 15: Abby Trott (No clue)
Voice 16: Marisha Ray (Effie from Fire Emblem Fates)
Voice 17: Kira Buckland (The "independent" avatar voice in Xenoblade X)
Voice 18: Wendee Lee (Haruhi Suzumiya)

I have no clue on the rest of the female voices.

As for the guys, Here's what I got, confirmed or otherwise.

Voice 1: Robbie Daymond (Tuxedo Mask in the Viz Sailor Moon dub)
Voice 2: Vic Migonogna (Edward in FullMetal Alchemist)
Voice 3: Christopher Corey Smith (The Emperor in Final Fantasy)
Voice 4: Matthew Mercer (Chrom in Fire Emblem Awakening)
Voice 5: Lucien Dodge (Amuro Ray in Gundam Origins)
Voice 6: Doug Erholtz (Squall Leonhart in Final Fantasy)
Voice 7: Dave B Mitchell (Liu Bei in Dynasty Warriors 7 onwards)
Voice 8: Todd Haberkorn (Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail)
Voice 9: David Vincent (Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue)
Voice 10: David Lodge (Jiraya in Naruto)
Voice 11: Steve Staley (Hubert Lhant in Tales of Graces)
Voice 12: Either Michael Sinterniklaas (Gwin in Xenoblade X) or Sam Riegel (Phoenix Wright). Seriously can't tell who it is between these two.
Voice 14: Bryce Papenbrook (Take your pick)
Voice 15: Keith Sliverstein (Mondo Owada in Dangan Ronpa)
Voice 16: Kirk Thornton (Jin in Samurai Champloo)
Voice 18: Kaiji Tang (Odin and Shiro in Fire Emblem Fates)
Voice 20: Grant George (Shinjiro in Persona 3)
Lenka: Robbie Daymond (He's also SwaySway in Breadwinners)

Pretty sure voice 13 is voiced by a woman. The rest I can't figure out.

Now off to actually creating my character.

kayos90

Finally getting around to starting this. Always have trouble customizing my MC to have just the right look. In the meantime, does anyone have any good idea on who the VA's are for the created character? Here's what I got for the female MC:

Voice 1: Christine Marie Cabanos
Voice 2: Erica Mendez
Voice 4: Cristina Vee
Voice 5: Erin Fitzgerald
Voice 6: Cindy Robinson
Voice 7: Bonnie Gordon
Voice 9: Caitlin Glass
Voice 11: Erica Lindbeck
Voice 12: Julie Ann Taylor
Voice 13: Cassandra Lee
Voice 14: Carrie Keranen
Voice 15: Abby Trott
Voice 16: Marisha Ray
Voice 17: Kira Buckland
Voice 18: Wendee Lee

Thinking voice 10 is Lauren Landa but I'm not 100% sure and I have no clue on the rest of the female voices.

Voice 1: Robbie Daymond
Voice 2: Vic Migonogna
Voice 3: Christopher Corey Smith
Voice 4: Matthew Mercer
Voice 5: Lucien Dodge
Voice 6: Doug Erholtz
Voice 7: Dave B Mitchell
Voice 8: Todd Haberkorn
Voice 9: David Vincent
Voice 10: David Lodge
Voice 11: Steve Staley
Voice 12: Either Michael Sinterniklaas or Sam Riegel
Voice 14: Bryce Papenbrook
Voice 15: Keith Sliverstein
Voice 16: Kirk Thornton
Voice 20: Grant George
Lenka: Robbie Daymond

Damn. lol. Quite the list.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Voice 1: Christine Marie Cabanos (Madoka)
Voice 2: Erica Mendez (Ryuko Matoi)
Voice 5: Erin Fitzgerald (Chie Satonaka)
Voice 7: Bonnie Gordon (Rainbow Mika)

Thinking voice 10 is Lauren Landa but I'm not 100% sure and I have no clue on the rest of the female voices.

Voice 12: Either Michael Sinterniklaas (Gwin in Xenoblade X) or Sam Riegel (Phoenix Wright)

Wow, thanks for the list. I picked Matthew Mercer for my character voice.

ChrisDM

Voice 1: Christine Marie Cabanos (Madoka from Madoka Magica)
Voice 2: Erica Mendez (Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill)
Voice 5: Erin Fitzgerald (Chie Satonaka from Persona 4)
Voice 7: Bonnie Gordon (Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter V)

Voice 12: Either Michael Sinterniklaas (Gwin in Xenoblade X) or Sam Riegel (Phoenix Wright)

This is amazing. Thanks for this! :D

Top Bottom