• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gorillaz-Humanz |OT| After All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Gorillaz fans are so divided and so sure of their own opinions when it really comes down to personal tastes.

It would be nice if people stopped using their subjective feelings as absolutes when describing the albums, all 4 are enjoyed in varying degress from person to person and there is no denying the talent at work.

I think, if nothing else, saying this is a "bad" album is ridiculous. It's so much better than most of what you hear on the radio.

Yoyr right submission by itself does make humanz possibly the best in the catalogue.

I'm glad all us gorillaz fans came to this conclusion.

The Fall really shouldn't be counted among the main albums and i don't see why people do that.

My opinion is that: i like them all equally. I don't really like any album more than any other because they're all so incredibly different and are all doing different things. It really is Apples Vs Oranges Vs Peaches vs Pears. Some people have a preference towards one type of fruit and have a favorite, but they're all different.

Merch
QAxzsvG.jpg

Qasiel

You just have been just ahead of me. They'd sold out of Demon Dayz tees when I'd got to the front (unless they've restocked)

Visited the Kong Solar Studios which was cool. They're using solar energy to get artists to record a track later on in this literal camper van. Got interviewed after which was pretty sweet.

Moonkid

Vince fuuuck yeah. Keen to see his verse on Clint Eastwood too.

edit: Oh apparently this is a replay? Glad I caught it anyway.

dble edit: Nvm, the stream is just delayed by an hour.

edit: Shit I'm actually liking Charger right now lol.

edit: Danny live without his adlibs just isn't the same. Oddly Submission has been kinda thin for most of its song, should have added more instrumentation from the start.

edit: Sex Murder Party goes off too, love everyone on stage playing off each other.

Qasiel

Well that was amazing! Just got back to my in-laws down the road and recovering from the sunburn.

Loved seeing Shaun on Dare, Popcaan on Saturnz Barz etc. Atmosphere was incredible.

Gbraga

That was fucking amazing. WOW!

They do need to figure out a way to make Andromeda sound better live, though. It's such an incredible song, but it's always disappointing to hear it live.

EDIT: I like the albums the exact same way that some posters here like them with the obvious one being the best and the obvious one being the worst because it would be sacrilege to think otherwise.

Yeah I said it!
But not all 5, because fuck The Fall. It's awful.
This post is a post.

Nothing you ever say will ever be taken seriously again.

This will haunt you from here until the day you die. Your family shamed. Your children will deny you.

Your name stricken from the books. Nobody will remember you. And your poopy baby taste.

Vectorman

Banned
Btw, shows are really mixing up their stuff. They played 5/4 for the first time since phase 1. They also played OMH for the first time this tour as well. Should be nice to giess the setlist now that we have a good variety. Also tomorrow they are doing a 360 live show: https://youtu.be/5gahuORlmzY

Btw, shows are really mixing up their stuff. They played 5/4 for the first time since phase 1. They also played OMH for the first time this tour as well. Should be nice to giess the setlist now that we have a good variety. Also tomorrow they are doing a 360 live show: https://youtu.be/5gahuORlmzY

Yeah, but it seems like the non-Demon Dayz shows are literally just Humanz except for the encore : (

I'm not a huge fan of that

Really wish she came out and performed with him :(

Charger and Sex Murder Party were hype af, i have to admit.

Haven't seen the deluxe edition songs live yet so it's interesting to see them performed

EDIT: OMG, I'm in love with that dancing Noodle visual!!! I wish we could gif that...

Really wish she came out and performed with him :(

Charger and Sex Murder Party were hype af, i have to admit.

Haven't seen the deluxe edition songs live yet so it's interesting to see them performed

EDIT: OMG, I'm in love with that dancing Noodle visual!!! I wish we could gif that...
Same here.

Rhinestone Eyes! YO

Valkrai

I went back to The Fall. It's not as bad as I thought it was but definitely should have been considered something like G Sides/D Sides instead of a studio album. Revolving Doors/Aspen Forest/Detroit are fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom