• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

GMG just tweeted to me that the DXHR Missing Link DLC will be available in a day or so. Useful for folks who have store credit there so that they can get it for less than the absurd price of 15$.

Bruiserk

When does that 20% off voucher code expire? I think it's around 4 PM PST.

Also, do you guys think another 20% voucher is likely at the end of the month?

Is there a reason I would keep getting caught in a redirect loop when I try to purchase the Deus Ex Explosive and Tactical Mission packs with credit?

blackMamba1187 said:
Is there a reason I would keep getting caught in a redirect loop when I try to purchase the Deus Ex Explosive and Tactical Mission packs with credit?

I bought both with credit and it worked fine for me. Maybe you could clear out your cache/cookies and then try purchasing again?

spindoctor said:
I bought both with credit and it worked fine for me. Maybe you could clear out your cache/cookies and then try purchasing again?

Still not working. Tried different browsers (chrome + firefox) and made exceptions, but no dice. I can get through if i pay by other means, just not credit. Oh well.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I had pre-ordered Batman:AC a few months ago. I couldn't wait the month delay, so I picked it up on the 360 and canceled my GG order. They were extremely fast with refunding my money. Great site.

Sober

spk said:
Anyone know what the deal is with GMG and BF3 preloads? Their support hasn't helped much at all
Wouldn't that be Origin's job anyway? They'd probably send you the key when EA sends them out.

Cptkrush

Bruiserk said:
Er, anyone else see Arkham City on sale for $0.01? the thumbnail the game says Arkham Asylum, though.
wSUwL.png

Maladict

Neo Member
Does anyone know what's up with Battlefield 3? First they (or EA) take it off their service for everyone except the UK and then it came back up again but with a different currency. Now it's gone yet again (at least for me here in Sweden).

WaywardGMG

Neo Member
Hey all - James here,

Just wanted to let you guys know about a very cool promotion we've got going on for our UK gamers, you can check the blog post here - and global customers aren't left out either! Awesome deals as ever!

Although I should point out that Batman 1 cent thing is obviously incorrect :p If people are still seeing it it will be fixed soon.

Hope everyone's well!
/James

Spookie

Sober said:
Wouldn't that be Origin's job anyway? They'd probably send you the key when EA sends them out.

Well so far it feels like everyone its pre loading bar us. I'm not downloading a 10gb file on my 2mb connection on my day off :/

WaywardGMG said:
Hey all - James here,

Just wanted to let you guys know about a very cool promotion we've got going on for our UK gamers, you can check the blog post here - and global customers aren't left out either! Awesome deals as ever!

Although I should point out that Batman 1 cent thing is obviously incorrect :p If people are still seeing it it will be fixed soon.

Hope everyone's well!
/James
is Dungeon Defenders coming anytime soon at GmG?

Rahk

Spookie said:
Well so far it feels like everyone its pre loading bar us. I'm not downloading a 10gb file on my 2mb connection on my day off :/
I am!

Did you check under 'keys' in the menu?

WaywardGMG

Neo Member
It's not even a typo either! Definitely 50% off for Hard Reset :D
Indies, shooters, two awesome things combined!

Will look into Dungeon Defenders, can't give any guarantees though!
/J

WaywardGMG

Neo Member
Just to let you guys know the RIFT promotion has been extended across most of Western Europe :) We have a little blog post about it too you can check out if you want!
/James

Ugh still getting the following error (chrome, firefox and ie) whenever i try and buy something from the store. Really want Hard Reset...and I have ~$8 credit there.

I have cleared out cookies, set browsers to allow 3rd party cookies and added greenman to my exceptions. Still no go. Anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

Card Boy

Banned
Anyone wanna post that Hard Reset deal in the Steam thread? Stallion Free doesn't like it when i post GMG deals in that thread.

Benedict

marcurius said:
Worked from Sweden it seems, got a serial at least. Too bad I didn't actually enjoy the game from the short time I spent with the trial, heh.

Remember to cancel the game within 30 days or your credit card will be charged for the next period.
The reason why I did not try the game.

MNC

Is there any code at the moment? Wondering how much it will be if I preorder BF3 with one. I have a preorder for 37€ running at the moment, was wondering how much cheaper it will be through GMG.

WaywardGMG

Neo Member
Hey guys just to let you all know that we've now got a 10% voucher running from right this second until Monday 31st October :)
/J

Mupod

Hopefully that hard reset sale is still up when I get home, I'll be all over that assuming my paypal transfer finally goes through.

Update: Noooooooooooo

Any 15-20% codes floating around out there? Was thinking about getting Sonic Generations since it is Steam enabled.

Edit nvm, see there is a 10% voucher going on now.

WaywardGMG

Neo Member
Yep we've got a 10% voucher currently running which is GMG10-PERCE-NTOFF and can be applied on practically anything :) (FM2012 is the only title to my knowledge which can't)

You can also still get the Limited Edition for BF3 from us on our co.uk site - but not for much longer so I wouldn't hesitate if you want it :D

/James

wilflare

WaywardGMG said:
Yep we've got a 10% voucher currently running which is GMG10-PERCE-NTOFF and can be applied on practically anything :) (FM2012 is the only title to my knowledge which can't)

You can also still get the Limited Edition for BF3 from us on our co.uk site - but not for much longer so I wouldn't hesitate if you want it :D

/James

really want BF3.. but can't buy because i'm not in the UK :(

goodfella

WaywardGMG said:
Hey guys just to let you all know that we've now got a 10% voucher running from right this second until Monday 31st October :)
/J

Fuck, bought BF3 from you yesterday!

It was still a great price though :)

Top Bottom