• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

Lomax

You can get 10 cents of GMG credit if you "buy" the free EVE Online trial (link is in the top 10 list) right now. Isn't a lot, but for no real effort it's something.

C4rter

More Deals:

Rome Total War Collection at 75% off
Medieval Total War Collection at 75% off
Deus Ex: Human Revolution at 75% off
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle at 75% off
Rocksmith 2014 at 75% off (NCSA Only)

C4rter

More Deals:

Sim City (EU only) at 50% off
Awesomenauts at 75% off
Awesomenauts 4 Pack at 75% off
Magicka Collection at 75% off
Rocksmith 2014 (EU only) at 33% off
Rayman Legends (EU only) at 33% off

Ezalc

In case somebody only has Deus Ex HR which is not the Director's Cut. You can get steam key for Missin Link for 1.74 in GMG and you can use the 20% off code to get it down to 1.40: GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

Maybe I'm just being blind, but is there any indication how long DmC and/or Remember Me will be on sale? The only time frame I see is the overall sale, Dec 19 - Jan 6.

Herne

For some reason GMG always rejects my credit card when trying to buy games, so I haven't bought one there in years. That plus the stupid time limit on making a purchase means that while I'm faffing about inputting my credit card number for the umpteenth time, there's a possibility it'll end and I'll have to start all over again... while the site continues to tell me my card is invalid.

I want to love GMG, but they won't let me!

szaromir

Banned
For some reason GMG always rejects my credit card when trying to buy games, so I haven't bought one there in years. That plus the stupid time limit on making a purchase means that while I'm faffing about inputting my credit card number for the umpteenth time, there's a possibility it'll end and I'll have to start all over again... while the site continues to tell me my card is invalid.

Use your PayPal account...

A paypal account is pretty much essential for maximum enjoyment. Or actually, any level of enjoyment. Even with paypal, you should be sure that your email on GMG and Paypal are matching, or else you potentially risk having an error there as well lol.

Does anyone know what the chat is with playfire...

I signed into an old account I had with them (same email as my GMG account and Live/PSN) and apparently it stopped tracking my games back in October '13. Even then it was only tracking PSN (despite in my settings it having both my Live & PSN details). I've also linked my steam account - but nothing showing on that front. So my 360 gamercard shows 84 achievements in 0 games (or 0 points I forget which), my Steam card shows 0 achievements in 0 games/points, and PSN only tracked until october on a legacy profile with nothing on the BETA profile.

Also, when I got to search for friends via xbox live it says my email or password is incorrect, despite the fact I have checked on the same browser with the same email/password combo that I can sign into xbox live on the browser.

Any ideas?

Because they are ubisoft titles?

Well yes; but in the past they've sold steamkeys for (major) ubisoft games. When you look around it seems that a lot of digital stores stock uplay keys now, so I wonder if Ubisoft are really trying to make uplay more of a 'thing'.

Deques

Well yes; but in the past they've sold steamkeys for (major) ubisoft games. When you look around it seems that a lot of digital stores stock uplay keys now, so I wonder if Ubisoft are really trying to make uplay more of a 'thing'.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes, and South Park are the only games I can think of for the moment. Amazon is the only one I can think who has sold Assassins Creed 3, 4 and Far Cry 3 with steam keys.

No other stores have sold Steam keys (except for those I mentioned) for ubisoft games

Mr Swine

Banned
Yes, but also wondering why my Paypal doesn't work either.

I also had problems paying through Paypal (Sweden here). But I solved by updating my credit card info.

Oh and I bought Wolfenstein, can't wait till it unlocks :) will they release the keys at launch or a few days earlier?

dex3108

I also had problems paying through Paypal (Sweden here). But I solved by updating my credit card info.

Oh and I bought Wolfenstein, can't wait till it unlocks :) will they release the keys at launch or a few days earlier?

If they get keys early they will send them early :D

-MD-

Are there any vouchers that work on Garden Warfare? The 20% off doesn't seem to.

Guess I'll have to wait.

Maladict

Neo Member
Does anyone have any experience with GMG customer support when it comes to refunds? I sent an email earlier today about a refund for Grid autosport. At the time I hadn't received any cd-keys for the game so I should be able to get a refund and I even got an answer from their support that they were looking into the problem. But now I received the cd-keys a few minutes ago and I wonder if that just means that I won't be getting a refund. The only thing I've heard previously is that if you ask just after getting the cd-key, then you're not eligible for a refund (which, of course, is understandable).

Shaneus

They gave Ninja Blade away free a little while back during some promo thing... and I still deleted it. Such a bad game. Really not worth even your time trying it out.

Cuddler

Sorry guys, I didn't know that it was that bad, lol. I have the game and I thought that it was an ok game, didn't know about Securom.

Top Bottom