• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

vazel

Banned
I pre-ordered Titanfall five days ago but there's still no charge on my cc. According to this they charge pre-orders when you place the order. Have they since changed that policy?

I pre-ordered Titanfall five days ago but there's still no charge on my cc. According to this they charge pre-orders when you place the order. Have they since changed that policy?
I'd heard that too, but I pre-ordered Castlevania LoSUE on the 23rd, and they still haven't charged me. I never even saw a hold on the account from them or anything. :/

As soon as the 25% off preorder vouchers come back I'm jumping on Arkham Origins.

... god I hope they come back.

Haha, I hope so too. I saw someone in the steam thread awhile back asking, and a few people said they do the code every month or so, so should get a ne wone before Origins comes out....I hope.

Danj

GMG's new 25% off voucher GMG25-R7GA8-XTUCY worked on Saints Row 4 for me here in the UK, even though it's not on the list of "selected games". Bagged it for £30.

Hows the capsule thing these days? So far all I've had off them in steam codes, but thinking about maybe getting Rayman Legends with the 25% off code. Says I have to download with Capsule though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
As soon as the 25% off preorder vouchers come back I'm jumping on Arkham Origins.

... god I hope they come back.

There'll be cheap keys floating around eBay and the like in the near future thanks to Nvidia, although they presumably will not include the pre-purchase content.

Aru

Hows the capsule thing these days? So far all I've had off them in steam codes, but thinking about maybe getting Rayman Legends with the 25% off code. Says I have to download with Capsule though.

I think you get uPlay keys for most Ubisoft games, so you should be able to download through uPlay instead of Capsule.

I kind skimmed this thread to see if these had been mentioned but I just picked up the limited edition of the Darkness 2 for 360 for 9.99 on Newegg with free shipping.

Also Gamefly is selling Gears of War Judgment for 15 bucks used, and Bioshock Inifinite for 20 used. Gamefly's games are solid with like new cases and all the inserts/DLC codes still intact. Buy from them all the time.

Syntax

Just saw them on GMG's site. Favorite being the Sanctum Pack ($10.72).

Includes:
  • Sanctum
  • Sanctum Map Pack 1
  • Sanctum Map Pack 2
  • Sanctum 2
  • Sanctum 2 Road to Elysion
  • Super Sanctum TD
Works with code GMG20-8MUTY-M21VN for another 20% off. Makes it $8 or so; pretty good considering it includes Road to Elysion and TD.

wilflare

Just saw them on GMG's site. Favorite being the Sanctum Pack ($10.72).

Includes:
  • Sanctum
  • Sanctum Map Pack 1
  • Sanctum Map Pack 2
  • Sanctum 2
  • Sanctum 2 Road to Elysion
  • Super Sanctum TD
Works with code GMG20-8MUTY-M21VN for another 20% off. Makes it $8 or so; pretty good considering it includes Road to Elysion and TD.

this reminds me how I bought the wrong Map Pack from gamersgate :/
wanted Map Pack 2... but bought 1 instead ><

Shaneus

Square deal would be perfect if I didn't own them all... Legacy of Kain looks like the only decent one there.
Edit: "Unable to add voucher" on Kain pack? Boo.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, Sonic Adventure DX is such a shit port it is worthless and the game is mediocre as it is, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 is the worst excuse for a "game" I have seen in a long time. The Genesis classics go on sale for mega cheap now and then and I'm sure Sonic Adventure 2 and 4 Episode 2 will as well. For now I'd just rock out with Generations and Racing Transformed and pick up the others when they drop individually. I'd also make sure you like and are familiar with the original three before getting CD because otherwise the way it mixes things up will just seem like a very weird game.

Wanny

Is it like.. impossible to buy something right now? I was trying to preorder BF4 with a voucher but it just keeps failing, CC or paypal.

Grief.exe

Is it like.. impossible to buy something right now? I was trying to preorder BF4 with a voucher but it just keeps failing, CC or paypal.

I never use my CC with GMG.

My bank locks down purchases to foreign countries and gambling sites, that 1-2 punch knocks out my credit card out until I call to reactivate it.

Wanny

Well turned out that my CC was locked out due to suspicious activity... huh lol. Gonna use paypal more often from now on...

Also I'm on NA and received the BF4 20% voucher.

HariKari

Didn't get a BF4 voucher either despite buying shooters and other games from GMG in the past. Not sure why they can't just make it a public pre-order bonus for a limited time like other games. 20% off premium and the base game is a good deal.

I didn't get any GMG voucher for BF4 and I've bought manshooters from them before.

They were having problems earlier:

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/09/some-games-out-of-stock-for-24-hours.html

What voucher is that? I didn't receive an email.

Edit: Never mind. There is no voucher for NA and it appears that the $8/$12 Cash back/GMG Credit offers are gone as well.
Even with the Cash Back/Credit offer gone the 25% code still doesn't work with BF4. Dammit GMG.

Lime

Wasn't there a 25% voucher floating around recently? I can't seem to find it, but I distinctly remember using one last week.

pilonv1

Got an email today for 25% off XCOM EW, but it's got the $20 Australia tax on it so it's still $33 vs $20 for US people

OrangeOak

Thinking of getting Call of Juarez 2, but I believe it is Capsule and not U-Play?

Unfortunately it is.I would like to buy this game too but I can't find it anywhere with Steam DRM and there is no CoJ2 on Steam in Poland.
There is a lot of games that I would love to buy from Ubi promo but I have Uplay,Steam and Origin and I really don't want this another client.

Any reason why none of the Metro: Last Light things are on GMG anymore? Was going to grab the Chronicles pack with some credit and the coupon.

Top Bottom