• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grendizer 's videogame, first gameplay trailer

Italian trailer:

French:

Release date for pc and consoles q4 2023.

UFO Robot Grendizer: The Feast of the Wolves will follow the first story arc of the anime series, giving players the chance to revisit the most iconic moments of this epic adventure. Fans of the show will be thrilled to hear that the game will feature the memorable musical themes from the anime, re-orchestrated for an even more immersive experience. These musical themes have been a crucial part of the anime’s success and players will now be able to enjoy them in an interactive way.

Source https://www.gonagaiworld.com/ufo-robot-goldrake-il-banchetto-dei-lupi-svelato-un-video-di-gameplay/

Last edited:

Ozzie666

Only ever saw this as part of Force Five. I was really disappointed to learn I never got to see the full English ending. Supposedly it was huge in the Middle East, Latin America and other countries. They go to see the real ending. Last, I remember Grandizer and the guy who flew the UFO, got an upgrade. Let Grandizer fly around outside of his saucer. The calling of the attacks still rings in my head, the story was alittle darker than most cartoon shows around the time.

Still prefer Starvengers and Gaiking. But Gradizer, then Dan Guard Ace and then Spaceketrers The pure nostalgia for this one is pretty strong, even though it doesn't look great.

dave_d

Only ever saw this as part of Force Five. I was really disappointed to learn I never got to see the full English ending. Supposedly it was huge in the Middle East, Latin America and other countries. They go to see the real ending. Last, I remember Grandizer and the guy who flew the UFO, got an upgrade. Let Grandizer fly around outside of his saucer. The calling of the attacks still rings in my head, the story was alittle darker than most cartoon shows around the time.

Still prefer Starvengers and Gaiking. But Gradizer, then Dan Guard Ace and then Spaceketrers The pure nostalgia for this one is pretty strong, even though it doesn't look great.
That was my intro too. Damn, given the nostalgia I really want this to be good.

I'll give it a shot. If it gets popular enough maybe I'll even see Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger and Grendizer together again in a modern SRW.

Renoir

damn... the OP kicking in gave me the chills. Im keeping my expectations low. All these companies are doing is playing with my emotions . So many remasters. Now they are digging deep in the time machine for these IPs. Ronin Warriors next??? Silver Hawks????
This nostalgia train got to end.

Kurimao

Nice to see a super robot game but its kinda weird why did they choose Grendizer to start with & not Mazinger Z or Evangelion.

Top Bottom