• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL 2012 Season 1 Code S Grand Finals (StarCraft II) - Powered by HOTSix

Mairu

I don't think Genius is going to turn it around from here, too many mistakes that game and he looks pretty defeated already. gj drg finally getting a championship~

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You are welcome.

Cx6Qh.gif

Quadratic

Genius doesn't look happy, I think he'll go for the kill and stop fucking around now

They did mention in their interviews that they were going to concede games to each other to make it entertaining so you never know.... (I'm not saying they are throwing games to be clear).

However, if they did agree to split the money from the finals like people on TL are speculating, I think both are hungry enough for a championship to actually try and win.

Q8D3vil

They did mention in their interviews that they were going to concede games to each other to make it entertaining so you never know.... (I'm not saying they are throwing games to be clear).

However, if they did agree to split the money from the finals like people on TL are speculating, I think both are hungry enough for a championship to actually try and win.

yeah, won't be surprised if that was real but i expect them to play it as good as they can.
genius carrier build not something new btw, he did it before legitimately and won with it.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Shame it didn't go to a final game. Pretty intense last game though.

Nice trolling from DRG.

Zen

Banned
Well Genius certainly did his best to let DRG win at every turn. What a terribly played series from genius and a terribly played series overall, he literally did everything wrong that he possible could manage to think of, it was platinum level decision making.

Striek

Thought DRG would win, but nonetheless disappointed with Genius' play. He should've had that last game, so many mistakes though.

Vaporak

Disappointing that the series ended because Genius was too stupid to not attack into a forest of spinecrawlers. Oh well, overall pretty interesting finals overall, congrats to DRG, he's been long overdue for a championship.

Top Bottom