• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme Vs set for PS3

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I ordered it on Play Asia, and went with Fed Ex. Should be here pretty soon after release.

Question to people in this thread who have pre-ordered this title. Did you use rush shipping (EMS, FedEX, UPS, etc) or regular air mail?

I used EMS. I figured I'm already spending nearly $100 so what's another $20 for rush shipping...

Got one copy coming from YesAsia with EMS. Got another copy from Japan Video Games with express delivery so hopefully by the Monday after. If I still lived in LA, I'd get it pretty much day one from them. =(

But yeah, two copies. My body is ready.

tumblr_lldgourcrR1qbg80vo1_500.jpg

Zapages

just to be on the safe side guys, what is the best place to order to get HiNu Gundam and the Japanese version of the game. If I take the plunge to buying this game.

I went with Play Asia. $5 coupon + better exchange rate at the time I preordered > shipping taking a little longer.

just to be on the safe side guys, what is the best place to order to get HiNu Gundam and the Japanese version of the game. If I take the plunge to buying this game.

Every single copy will have the DLC code. And Hi-Nu isn't really DLC, you'll get a DLC code to unlock it right away instead of unlocking it through playing the game.

Top Bottom