• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grzi

Def_Squad_Presents_Erick_Onasis.jpg

was revisiting this one (been on a Def Squad kick) and goddamn @ that feature list: Eazy-E, Quick, Xzibit, Slick Rick, Too $hort, PMD, Ja Rule & of course the rest of the crew (Keith Murray & Redman). few skippalbes as always but a lotta classic joints on here.

Still have that shit on CD, good album. I only bought it because of the Ja Rule feature though :(
I was thirteen brehs, c'mon

What's funny is that this album marks the first appearance of Rick Ross on a song.

HiResDes

Been so busy with school lately but forreal God bless this yen lo

Thinking I might like it more than nights gambit after all

Best blockbuster since lotr. Makes you realize how mediocre the genre's been for a while
Lords of the Ring is the most over appreciated trilogy in existence.

Lords of the Ring is the most over appreciated trilogy in existence.

yeah i can see why people wouldn't be fans of it but I think it's earned it's place due to the strengths of the production design and music. so much effort (unwasted imo) went into it that it truly felt like an epic experience.

fury road's similar too in how well thought out everything was, feels like that wasteland is a real world that you stepped into. big budget movies kind of lack that these days, as much as I enjoy some of them I never feel completely overwhelmed by it.

brehs, did i ever tell you about my time in the Boshin War?

it was a dark time for the empire, and having been wounded in a previous gaijin battle, I found myself in glorious nippon - a lone white man, tasked with bringing honor to these noble savages. we fought bravely, but many were mowed down by devilish gatling guns, forever removing their names from the pages of history.

as the great Musashi lied there dying, I'll never forget what he said "Oh great king weaboo from the west, thank you for appropriating and surely improving upon our culture. but I must know: whatever brought you here?" Before assisting him in honorable sudoku, i smirked, put on my headphones & said "Bruh...I was just trying to get the right vibe for Dr. Yen Lo."
tumblr_mwjim82pTF1t2tr8ko1_500.gif

Hit em with the 悪即斬 and you know they won't fuck with a Shinsengumi nigga.

Fjordson

brehs, did i ever tell you about my time in the Boshin War?

it was a dark time for the empire, and having been wounded in a previous gaijin battle, I found myself in glorious nippon - a lone white man, tasked with bringing honor to these noble savages. we fought bravely, but many were mowed down by devilish gatling guns, forever removing their names from the pages of history.

as the great Musashi lied there dying, I'll never forget what he said "Oh great king weaboo from the west, thank you for appropriating and surely improving upon our culture. but I must know: whatever brought you here?" Before assisting him in honorable sudoku, i smirked, put on my headphones & said "Bruh...I was just trying to get the right vibe for Dr. Yen Lo."
Lmfao

yeah i can see why people wouldn't be fans of it but I think it's earned it's place due to the strengths of the production design and music. so much effort (unwasted imo) went into it that it truly felt like an epic experience.

fury road's similar too in how well thought out everything was, feels like that wasteland is a real world that you stepped into. big budget movies kind of lack that these days, as much as I enjoy some of them I never feel completely overwhelmed by it.
Agreed. Not even a big LotR fan, but think the Jackson trilogy is just really well-made.

IrishNinja

There's nothing controversial about this though

It's not like Tragedy Khadafi on Parole Violators talking about raping a dudes chick then sending the tape Fed Ex next day in the mail

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol didn't his camp already deny the Roc Nation stuff?

You know this is fake when they just throw some extra shit in there to add the controversy. Even if Kanye doesn't fuck w/Tidal, why would he leave Roc Nation? Just because it's Jay? lolno

HiResDes

Any good RnB mixtapes lately? Something similar to Frank Ocean/Novel/Weeknd/Aiko?

And any good smooth&chill southern stuff? No trap please..thx!

Dude is amazing, especially his instrumentals are so brilliant

Oddisee - All Along The River/Oddisee - Skipping Rocks..
Check out Slim Thugs, Scotty ATL, and Tree's releases thus far.

On the RnB tip check out Phony Ppl Yesterday's Tomorrow and if you're adventurous the Clarence Clarity.

Lol didn't his camp already deny the Roc Nation stuff?

You know this is fake when they just throw some extra shit in there to add the controversy. Even if Kanye doesn't fuck w/Tidal, why would he leave Roc Nation? Just because it's Jay? lolno

The rumor is that Kris Jenner is getting into management and Kanye is joining her upstart.

Sitting in the Panera Bread right now going hard in the paint and two bad bitches walked in. Don't think I could try anything with their because one with a crew and one with this white dude and I can't hate.

Panera Playlist aka I didn't know I was going to be here for this long

Knxwledge - SeentYew - Hexual Sealings Ep. 1.5 (2011)
Left Eye - My Secret Enemy ft. T-Boz - Red Light Special [Single] (1994)
Onra - We Ridin' feat. Daz Dillinger & Oliver Day Soul - Fundamentals (2015)
Foxy Brown - B.K. Anthem - Broken Silence (2001)
Akua Naru - Mr. Brownskin feat. Georgia Anne Muldrow - The Miner's Canary (2015)
Foxy Brown - I'll Be feat. Jay-Z - Ill Na Na (1996)
Jean Grae - Hater's Anthem - Bootleg of the Bootleg (2003)
Boog Brown - Marinate Remix - The Brown Study Remixes (2011)
Blitz The Ambassador - Losing Your Mind feat. Kate Mattison - On My Mixtape Shit (2009)
Anquette - Get Off Your Ass and Jam - Respect (1988)
B L V C S V N D - IT'S GONE TO UR HEAD - B L V C G O D 2 (2014)
Akua Naru - Heard - The Miner's Canary (2015)
Akoko - Dogma (The Sparrow) - Cataraps (2013)
Common - The Light - Like Water for Chocolate (2000)
J. Cole - Villuminati - Born Sinner (2013)
EQ - Human Formed Heroin (2012)
Everlast - What It's Like - Whitey Ford Sings the Blues (1998)
Sammus - Mae Jemison - Another M (2014)
Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta - To Pimp a Butterfly (2015)
Fortune - Unity - Bitch Please (2014)
Junior M.A.F.I.A. - I Need You Tonight ft. Aaliyah - I Need You Tonight [Single] (1995)
Lil' Kim - Drugs - Hard Core (1996)
Nas - If I Ruled the World feat. Lauryn Hill - It Was Written (1996)
ChocQuibTown - Nadie Dijo - El Mismo (2015)
Black Milk - Leave the Bones Behind ft. Blu & Ab - If There's a Hell Below (2014)
Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day - The Predator (1992)
DMX - How's It Goin Down? ft. Faith Evans - It's Dark and Hell Is Hot (1998)
Marq Spekt & Kno - All Smiles (Plastic Mask) - Machete Vision (2011)
Isis - The Power of Myself Is Moving - Rebel Soul (1990)
Nitty Scott MC - Little Sister (feat. Rapper Big Pooh & Sam B) - The Art of Chill (2014)
Nneka - God Knows Why (feat. Black Thought) - Soul Is Heavy (2012)
Obii Say - Hey, I Remember You - Donuts for the Villagers (2011)
Rocky Rivera - Under Pressure - Pop Killer (2011)
Foxy Brown - Get You Home (feat. Blackstreet) - Ill Na Na (1996)
Erykah Badu - Love of My Life Worldwide feat. Queen Latifah, Angie Stone & Bahamadia - Worldwide Underground (2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom