• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

brehs, did i ever tell you about my time in the Boshin War?

it was a dark time for the empire, and having been wounded in a previous gaijin battle, I found myself in glorious nippon - a lone white man, tasked with bringing honor to these noble savages. we fought bravely, but many were mowed down by devilish gatling guns, forever removing their names from the pages of history.

as the great Musashi lied there dying, I'll never forget what he said "Oh great king weaboo from the west, thank you for appropriating and surely improving upon our culture. but I must know: whatever brought you here?" Before assisting him in honorable sudoku, i smirked, put on my headphones & said "Bruh...I was just trying to get the right vibe for Dr. Yen Lo."
Holy fuck it all escalated to this point.
Those Drake songs are still early as hell clearly so they could be completely nonexistent in this realm. Still. On A Wave sounds okayy, Go Out Tonight is quite shit on the other hand.

Dr. Pepper beat is great, but it needs somebody that can go in on that shit.
Yeah, this sounds fake as hell. I don't really believe shit I read about this album. No reason to.

GG KTT.

Dereck

Alright video shoot screencaps

CFqCxTfWMAArWZs.jpg
CFqCxQ_WYAAQtfp.jpg
CFqCxQ3WMAAHTGd.jpg
CFqCxQ1W8AAIETd.jpg

jesus fuck what the hell is this

This is the worst thing I've heard this year. Another simp anthem yall
B1Zqnfp.gif

perfect gif usage
unfortunately
If You're Reading This is gonna be the highlight as far as going in goes in Drake's career. Not saying he won't have some good loosies ala 5AM in Toronto here and there but as far as major releases go we know the status quo.
You know how that shit go.

Also dope I didn't realize Alright was the next video

Fjordson

It's not like that's the new hit Drake single lol. It's an unfinished track some dude leaked that wasn't meant to be heard. Why y'all hatin'.

IrishNinja

^ouch

Vinyl-GAFhops, help me out: i know i'm not supposed to get a player from best buy, but i got a gift card & just want a decent player that'll hook into my receiver (with lacks a phono input, and i don't have an amp) and sound good,

i'm looking at this sony one or this audio technica one, both of which sound (?) like they'd work with my setup. thoughts?

^ouch

Vinyl-GAFhops, help me out: i know i'm not supposed to get a player from best buy, but i got a gift card & just want a decent player that'll hook into my receiver (with lacks a phono input, and i don't have an amp) and sound good, thoughts?

Don't take my word for it, but the sony one has a pre-amp built in.

Sounds better to me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
is there history besides this incident?
what's the story there anyway?
Pretty much any evidence of it has been deleted to try and reconcile things but there was some fundraiser thread Mike Dean made in the Kanye section (I forget for what but I think it had to do with a popular news story having to do with animals?) and it got moved to Off-Topic and then Mike Dean started going ballistic on members so it got locked. Then Mike Dean started going crazy on Kanye fans on twitter as KTT got divided between people who called him an emotional bitch and people who wanted to dickride him longer in the hope he leaks something to KTT. KTT's biggest competitor, TeamKanyeDaily, started Yeezytalk right after to provide a safe haven for KTT members to dickride in peace while having the blessing of Mike Dean. Mike Dean then started promoting YZT heavy on social media while continuing to shit on KTT and Mike Dean might actually own part of YZT but I haven't looked into it much.

He just got banned lmao. I didn't know this shit was that deep either apparently he's like DDoSing forums he doesn't like and shit.

brehs, did i ever tell you about my time in the Boshin War?

it was a dark time for the empire, and having been wounded in a previous gaijin battle, I found myself in glorious nippon - a lone white man, tasked with bringing honor to these noble savages. we fought bravely, but many were mowed down by devilish gatling guns, forever removing their names from the pages of history.

as the great Musashi lied there dying, I'll never forget what he said "Oh great king weaboo from the west, thank you for appropriating and surely improving upon our culture. but I must know: whatever brought you here?" Before assisting him in honorable sudoku, i smirked, put on my headphones & said "Bruh...I was just trying to get the right vibe for Dr. Yen Lo."

God damn lmao

CRS

^ouch

Vinyl-GAFhops, help me out: i know i'm not supposed to get a player from best buy, but i got a gift card & just want a decent player that'll hook into my receiver (with lacks a phono input, and i don't have an amp) and sound good,

i'm looking at this sony one or this audio technica one, both of which sound (?) like they'd work with my setup. thoughts?

The Audio Technica is considered the GOAT gateway table for a lot of people. Can't do wrong with getting it. Only issue is it's 50 bucks more on Bestbuy than somewhere like Amazon. So if you really want to spend that gift card on a table, go for it.

IrishNinja

The Audio Technica is considered the GOAT gateway table for a lot of people. Can't do wrong with getting it. Only issue is it's 50 bucks more on Bestbuy than somewhere like Amazon. So if you really want to spend that gift card on a table, go for it.

fuckin' sold - yeah, this card is about $120 so i can eat the rest of the cost to finally have something that doesnt sound like booty buttcheeks, thanks man. now to just scour goodwills/etc for a standalone cd/tape deck, unless ya'll have a cheap option

IrishNinja

...fuck
that audio technica one is marketplace only, and best buy is shit-tier so they won't take gift card $ for that. should i go for the sony one then? or try to hustle this card for $100 and pony up the difference?

that weeknd song from a while back that was performed at a show (mood music) just got renamed to The Hills and he just deleted all of his pics on instagram
somethings bout to drop hnnng

Lmao game was ridiculous by the way I thought the Rockets would win at least two.

yea i did not expect such a blowout even with dwight not at 100%
GS seemed mortal in games 2 and 3 against memphis but besides that they look unstoppable
RIP Bulls

OG Kush

perfect gif usage
unfortunately
If You're Reading This is gonna be the highlight as far as going in goes in Drake's career. Not saying he won't have some good loosies ala 5AM in Toronto here and there but as far as major releases go we know the status quo.
You know how that shit go.

Also dope I didn't realize Alright was the next video

Do people not realise that Drake didn't realease these himself as he probably knew they weren't all that? I don't get how people don't understand leaks.. he never even mentioned this song was going to be on the album.

Eos

I really wanna know who's leaking the thugger tracks. Spaghetti is p fire, the other track is good too.

That dre track sounds really old/forgettable.

DominoKid

from thecoli

Apparently it's still like 20 more songs going around. Dude who has them said it's "like 5 songs off Metro Thuggin, 3-4 off HiTunes, 3 Goose prod., 2 Mike Will prod., few Wheezy prod." + few London tracks, a couple 808 Mafia songs, one prod. by Travis Scott, and one prod. by Dun Deal. Also said "the songs I got, not even to hype it, but they're the best of his career, aside from like 2 songs. Like these are all quality Thug songs"

called Spaghetti and Freaky as the next to leak yesterday afternoon.

Koozek

Huh, just learned that Nas' Lost Tapes basically was a compilation of leaks off of I Am... and Nastradamus for which they then had to choose the leftovers for the final release. Explains why Lost Tapes is so good.

Huh, just learned that Nas' Lost Tapes basically was a compilation of leaks off of I Am... and Nastradamus for which they then had to choose the leftovers for the final release. Explains why Lost Tapes is so good.

Yup. Originally I Am was supposed to be a double album. First disk would end with Undying Love (like the original), and the second would end with Rise And Fall. Basically it was going to be the "death" of Nas' Escobar phase. Nas gave various tracks to DJs who leaked them, and eventually weed carriers leaked the rest. So he went back in the studio with Timbaland and got a variety of weak tracks on that album and Nastradamus.

Nas should have just said fuck it and released the original, plus a few new songs. If he had it would have been a pretty dope album, based on the tracklists that have flouted around+the quality of the tracks on Lost Tapes. I really don't see how Hov could have effectively attacked Nas if the OG I Am came out, which would mean Nastradamus wouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom