• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVN Winter Brawl 6 | Fighting game tournament | 2012 February 18-19

Shiiiit, I wish I could've went with RDK Rebelo Rikir NeoRussel and them

I don't go anywhere :(

Its probably cause I'm ass at marvel

Tik-Tok

He's talking shit about the Knicks cause we were at the game shitting on the Knicks the whole time and as usual, the Raptors donked it and left us devestated. RDK ran out of the building before the game was even over cause he was so disgusted. It was hilarious.

Dahbomb

OMG its Andre choking as always.

LOL Wesker factor.

We need to all call Capcom and tell them to nerf the "Wesker factor".

Dahbomb

Expect to see more of this Frank plus Felicia unblockable shenanigans at this tournament.

It's cheap as fuck. I think Justin Wong's team uses it too.

ismk

Blind commentary? The best kind of commentary. Poor Spooky can't even leave his station for even a second

Anth0ny

Shiiiit, I wish I could've went with RDK Rebelo Rikir NeoRussel and them

I don't go anywhere :(

Its probably cause I'm ass at marvel

He's talking shit about the Knicks cause we were at the game shitting on the Knicks the whole time and as usual, the Raptors donked it and left us devestated. RDK ran out of the building before the game was even over cause he was so disgusted. It was hilarious.

We have the GTA scene on GAF now? nice.

I wish Josh Wong would start playing this game again. He's kinda just getting by with fundamentals. He had one of the two best Dantes in Vanilla and he's just nowhere near that level right now.

Tobe

shinblanka giving shoutout to final round, like it needed more hype.... sometime i do kinda wish a lived in here i would go everyfucking where

Dahbomb

Lame stuff coming up. It's Mr Dieminion aka the Lame one.

I wish Josh Wong would start playing this game again. He's kinda just getting by with fundamentals. He had one of the two best Dantes in Vanilla and he's just nowhere near that level right now.
Agreed, his team of Dante/Sentinel/Felicia was very legit. He also invented anchor Felicia.

I'm pretty sure I'm not behind, might be Euro related? I got a pop-up ad (on the player) during the break then a random video half way through the match. It's not the first time it's happened today either.

At least I'm just missing boomerangs for the time being.

Top Bottom