• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Interview With Footage, Probably No Beta [Up: Official Making Of Video]

Hurmun

Neo Member
I'm seeing a few posts in here mention Halo 2 and I'm right there with you. I hope to God that the multiplayer is kinda like Halo 2's. And that Halo 2 ranking system needs to come back too.

I miss that so much.

Striker

Firefight: Bring it back to being about survival like ODST was
ODST's firefight was fine for what it was. Based on limited ammo, slow run movement, low jump, health packs, no powerups/abilities, and skull progression so it forced often times you to turtle in a building or area with teammates to continue through a round. In my view that's just going to be a moderate experience, and not something I would love to play all the time. As Ramirez said, I'm not going to cry and moan if it's taken out. It needs to be completely revamped, and not something like ODST or Reach, at all.

I would rather see forge get the chopping block before FF. I'm all in for cutting both if it means more and better MP maps
I'm fine if they keep forge as just a weapon, spawn, and item editor rather than creating maps like they've done in Halo 3 and Reach. Outside MLG, we have seen little dealt out in competitive MP that's been fun. Too much garbage, and I rather see just 343/CA deal out maps. For all we know they could put out a map that is designed around a former Halo 1/2/3/Reach map, but since it's so limited by forge and its settings, it won't be nearly as good as it should be, or would be if somebody in the community made it. Look no further than any Sanctuary remakes in the community, then look what Bungie put out and still would not remove Asylum because it supports the local count for guests.

Conor 419

Banned
Questions Answered: ~Roughly 30
Important Questions Answered: 1
Was it Actually Answered? No

computer-out-window.jpg

Top Bottom