• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Leaked Images

jaypah

Why even bother posting these?

Cut the guy some slack, he was more than likely being watched by MS employees most of the time. He probably got an opportunity to snap a quick pic and just picked up a the closest thing around, in this case a Poptart, and snapped a few shots for us.

RoyalFool

Banned
I don't understand how we now live in an age where even a cheap mobile phone has an awesome camera and yet leaked screenshots still look just as bad as always.

Bombadil

Banned
Yay! Snow! I love snow in Halo.

I hope there will be snow maps in MP like Avalanche. And please remake Guardian for Halo 4 MP. Frankie please!

Bombadil

Banned
Guardian is in Halo 4.

tumblr_m00jplznWf1r2cfii.png

Fezan

I don't understand how we now live in an age where even a cheap mobile phone has an awesome camera and yet leaked screenshots still look just as bad as always.

maybe spy cames which are still at vga res and also taking pictures while moving etc...But wish tom morello guys spill more beans like last time

Nilaul

Is that someone carrying a shield?

Edit: upon closer inspection... nope, it's just bigfoot

An energy shield, laser swords where just a fad. Shields are cooler, and maybe you can kill someone with a shield bash :p

Guys halo 2 ever came out on PC?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
screw the ramifications, a shield has me sooo excited. also, <3 snow maps

Ugh, bland blurry textures, boring models washed out landscape and cropped screen.

Sure looks like shitty halo. Get this mess out of my FPS genre its done nothing but harm since day 1 boring game that delivers no innovation.

Looks exactly like halo 2

First time I've noticed the visor actually clips out bits of the frame on the corners and middle of the top and bottom. Which probably means I won't notice it in game, though it's bothersome now that I've seen it in the pic.

It's not present in multiplayer, but for me it should add to the feeling of immersion in campaign. Gives me Metroid Prime visor vibes, oh yeah :D

First time I've noticed the visor actually clips out bits of the frame on the corners and middle of the top and bottom. Which probably means I won't notice it in game, though it's bothersome now that I've seen it in the pic.

Call me crazy but i like it more, with a headset on and stuff it will add alot of immersion

Mechazawa

I would hope and assume that's not final. They can play with translucency to give the effect of a visor without giving you nasty black borders on the edges.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
those gameinformer shots from April are 100% Bullshots! Nothing on the 360 is that sharp crisp and clear Nothing those shots look uber HD compared to the games we seen. It's like they have major AA turned on for these pics and than turn them off for retail..

Elginer

Ugh, bland blurry textures, boring models washed out landscape and cropped screen.

Sure looks like shitty halo. Get this mess out of my FPS genre its done nothing but harm since day 1 boring game that delivers no innovation.

L6TyS.jpg

Ramirez

I hope a mod reads this and takes it seriously.

aDDiKt24

Banned
those gameinformer shots from April are 100% Bullshots! Nothing on the 360 is that sharp crisp and clear Nothing those shots look uber HD compared to the games we seen. It's like they have major AA turned on for these pics and than turn them off for retail..

I agree 100% with this statement and have said it many times to people only to be met with denial. Game informer shots are bullshots and we will all see in time.

Top Bottom