• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

FyreWulff

Sometimes I wonder if 343's MM is consisted of placing you with at least two good players, including yourself, and two Garbo BKs in both teams to "even" the odds. Until you actually start placing higher in Arena rank that their MM system puts you with players with equal skill/rank. Play solo and you'll almost always get punished with BKs in your team. Lazy design.

I'm not sure how they're supposed to accurately place you without enough data to figure out what your skill is. This is why Reach didn't even show you a division until you fed the Trueskill blackbox enough information. The reason it gets more accurate later on is precisely because you've given them enough information.

I don't watch these streams often because they are always at a time when I'm busy but when I do watch their streams I am constantly amazed at how good they are. Their video quality is superb, Bravo is a killer host, their graphics on screen are slick, and the other 343 devs are really good on camera talking about the things they are clearly excited by.

I don't know if I like the idea of the Wasp. Just seems like a weaker, less mobile Phaeton. Would have preferred a Hornet or Falcon with passenger seats.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is there a cutoff for the LootCrate orders?

I need to get in on that, but can't order it today.

Trup1aya

Wasp looks cool, glad to have a flying vehicle at level 3... BRs are gonna wreck it though, so you better fly with a wing man

Also, this map looks damn good. I know it's still the same bases, but they added much more variety that We're used to seeing...

Is there a cutoff for the LootCrate orders?

I need to get in on that, but can't order it today.

Crates like this typically have a cutoff date for each month, but idk what date is this one. Their website should have it.

Are the Halo lootcrates limited?

Limited in that the month's theme is available to order until the cutoff date. After that, the next one you order or have set to auto renew is a new theme. Therefore, different stuff.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Crates like this typically have a cutoff date for each month, but idk what date is this one. Their website should have it.

Limited in that the month's theme is available to order until the cutoff date. After that, the next one you order or have set to auto renew is a new theme. Therefore, different stuff.

Ok cool. I've never ordered a Loot Crate before, so thanks for the info.

Ok thank you very much I will order mine today, they accept paypal and now they ship to Mexico so I can't wait

They're teasing some unannounced stuff that has me curious... A boss that will appeal to lore buffs for instance. Who could that be? My best guess right now is Forthencho, Lord of Admirals in the guise of a composed Knight (since we have been told Brutes aren't happening).

nillapuddin

volume level for todays stream

EKwH138.png

Top Bottom