• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Strider

Oh yea NOK btw I looove the updated Deadlock with pistol starts (in the multi-team playlist) just like I thought I would :D

help us in the continued push for pistol starts in BTB!

BraXzy

They dont have an announced 4th but I'm pretty sure it's Sparty tonight which is lol worthy

Optic's To3 is terrible and Sparty was drunk this afternoon. Optic will get smashed

Yo they're 2-0 up Kappa.

Yeah I saw Spartan go off to sleep it off and get sober. Naded knows they're gonna get smacked haha.

Strider

Yo they're 2-0 up Kappa.

Yeah I saw Spartan go off to sleep it off and get sober. Naded knows they're gonna get smacked haha.

Naded has a looooong road ahead of him to make this team decent altho they can get there with time. They'll never be all that good tho... I'll be sad if Sparty ends up on optic but I'm guessing Stellur ends up as their 4th

LOL

Gosu i cant help but laugh 343 is giving out reqs today of all days given the convo earlier lmao

That's a really cool emblem too.

Hehehehheh

Arg bahumbug!!!! Blasphemy#!!!

it got us to ot4 quicker though right? Youre welcome broski

AllPartOfThePlanHeathLedgerJoker.jpg

BraXzy

Naded has a looooong road ahead of him to make this team decent altho they can get there with time. They'll never be all that good tho... I'll be sad if Sparty ends up on optic but I'm guessing Stellur ends up as their 4th

Not a fan of Spartan? I think he's a pretty good player, can get frustrated at times though.

Hehehehheh

Arg bahumbug!!!! Blasphemy#!!!

G0SU is drunk again smh.

Strider

Not a fan of Spartan? I think he's a pretty good player, can get frustrated at times though.

Uuuuhhh no Sparty is my favorite that's why I don't want him going there lol

I need SPARTY SQUAD to be a good team :p

Plus the whole GreenWall thing is laaaaaame

G0SU is drunk again smh.

HereWeGoHeathLedgerJoker.jpg

im just weird man. I dont even like drinks now after my crazy years of djing raves/clubs n shit

Anywho...
Ive decided to hold my quantum break play time till this weekend and get some more halo 5 before tomorrow late night.

Anyonr wanna do slayer tomorrow? I got diamond 3 then diamond 1 the past seasons. I have 4 matches left for placement.

BraXzy

Uuuuhhh no Sparty is my favorite that's why I don't want him going there lol

I need SPARTY SQUAD to be a good team :p

Plus the whole GreenWall thing is laaaaaame

Ahhhhh makes sense. It doesn't seem like he's really seeing much attention from teams atm. But the pro scene is kinda all over at the minute, I'm sure there will be more hurricanes in the lead up to the pro league thing.

HereWeGoHeathLedgerJoker.jpg

im just weird man. I dont even like drinks now after my crazy years of djing raves/clubs n shit

Drunk with power. How is QB so far? I'm still waiting for my PC code, which is good, because it gives me chance to finish Hyper Light Drifter.

Turns out I won't be playing halo till Sunday afternoon because my internet and cable services are down for no reason at all. Thats a real bummer cause I had most of my weekend set for it. Either my isp doesn't want me to git gud at halo or play a game that isn't halo and just has a halo feel to it. (Swear once I read that post it took me a second after I stopped laughing to know if it was serious or not.)

Guess it won't be such a bad thing to non stop play Sunday until I have school the next day.

Drunk with power. How is QB so far? I'm still waiting for my PC code, which is good, because it gives me chance to finish Hyper Light Drifter.

Ive updated everything and even downloaded the episodes..lol Still havent had any time to sit and play like i want to. =/

I really cant wait. Everything i read so far is that its amazing. I loved alan wake so i know ill enjoy this.

BraXzy

Ive updated everything and even downloaded the episodes..lol Still havent had any time to sit and play like i want to. =/

I really cant wait. Everything i read so far is that its amazing. I loved alan wake so i know ill enjoy this.

Ahh fair enough. I'm contemplating downloading all the video clips when I finally get hold of it so that'll take a week or two (75GB of video's right?).

Impressions do seem awesome, the only negatives I've seen are on performance/IQ which I can live with.

I am legitimately getting worse at this game with more time played. Just got gold 3 in arena. Like, I don't know what happened. It was just really sudden a few weeks ago, I simply can't aim at all anymore.

BraXzy

Less than 200 posts into the OT and we talking about other games.

Game is ded lol

No, no, you misunderstand. QB stands for Quality Boltshot AKA the 'Closed Fist'.

I was 1789 in Breakout but garbage teammates take me down to 1699. That's my life.

Another Breakout player? :O

We're rarer than unicorns around here. Do I have you added? We should totally play Breakout some time.

Hush pleb. Scrub. Nub. Boobnoob.

1V1
braxzy
:p

How Hard could that be?
im just curious and not actually want to start a 1v1... Only if I have a chance
. Kinda want to see some friendly 1v1 matches against gaf members.

Also please nobody taking this as I'm some amazing halo 5 player and want to prove myself. Cause at most I'm decent at the game. Just haven't seen anybody on halo5gaf play so I wouldn't know how everybody else is.

Strider

Also please nobody taking this as I'm some amazing halo 5 player and want to prove myself. Cause at most I'm decent at the game. Just haven't seen anybody on halo5gaf play so I wouldn't know how everybody else is.

Someone posed this question in OT3 so I'll tell you the same thing I told them...

I can assure you there are no good/decent players here.

anuxi_rum.gif

BraXzy

How Hard could that be?
im just curious and not actually want to start a 1v1... Only if I have a chance

1v1'ing me? If I was trying my best, I'd maybe get 2 kills in a first to 50? :D

Also by saying you don't want to 1v1 you just initiated a 1v1 showdown. Meet me at midnight under the mossy bridge crossing the yellow river.

EYEL1NER

Another Breakout player? :O

We're rarer than unicorns around here. Do I have you added? We should totally play Breakout some time.
That's what this thread needs, is more Breakout players!
Last month I was really pleased with Silver 5 right off the bat, first try at the gametype.
This month, I gave it a couple days and then jumped in and marathoned my ten games. I had a couple bad games but I felt like I was doing even better than last time, even getting the commendations for winning after being the last man left and outnumbered more than once (which felt extremely cool to nab those, because being the last guy and having your team watch you puts a lot of pressure on you). My placement? Bronze 5. I just kinda had the reaction of "Oh... huh." It was a tad bit disappointing.

I need to play some more Breakout but I have been neglecting it ever since I was corrected on the whole "Achilles armored only needs Lvl 3 KILL commendations completed, not Kill, Assist, and Gametype" thing. I've been playing Grifball because the company I am in only needs ~300 First Strikes to get the armor.

Someone posed this question in OT3 so I'll tell you the same thing I told them...

I can assure you there are no good/decent players here.

anuxi_rum.gif

Lol thank goodness now I don't feel like as big as a scrub. Even though I place all diamond on a bad month I do best when I work with a full team and everybody is carrying their own weight.
Sadly most of my friends don't play halo much anymore so little do I play with full teams and thus I don't play so much as I used to. Still love the game and play everyday when I can.

Strider

Assault on Tyrant is pretty great.

I still haven't played it yet but I feel like this is something a lot of people feel... That it's the best assault map in the game now.

I took a tour of Tyrant in customs and think it's probably decent for flag but seems bad for slayer.

If it's fun for the 2 obj gametypes tho I'm good with that.

1v1'ing me? If I was trying my best, I'd maybe get 2 kills in a first to 50? :D

Also by saying you don't want to 1v1 you just initiated a 1v1 showdown. Meet me at midnight under the mossy bridge crossing the yellow river.

Damn that's two more than what I can pull off.

Alright I didn't want to but if it's a fight to the death you want than a fight to the death you'll get. Also is that the same yellow river that is right next to ground that has been salted by all the halo 5 haters?

BraXzy

That's what this thread needs, is more Breakout players!

Hells yes, we're growing! I've been neglecting Breakout for awhile honestly, not played it nearly as much as I used to since around the time the community maps were added. But I was obsessed with it since launch. I managed to grind solo to Onyx at one point, I'd be nowhere near close now. Especially not knowing the newer maps inside and out.

Damn that's two more than what I can pull off.

Alright I didn't want to but if it's a fight to the death you want than a fight to the death you'll get. Also is that the same yellow river that is right next to ground that has been salted by all the halo 5 haters?

A fight to the death? Damn that escalated quickly. Does the victor get to pick what's written on the tombstone? You got the river right!

Nooooo I missed page 1 :(

Even in 100ppp master race you missed page 1, sorry bud :(

BraXzy

is it really true the HaloGAF tab only shows those online lol

Wait what? No no no.

It lists the entire spartan company, but from the looks of it, it only displays those online who are already on your friends list. So there might be 20 peeps online but you see them all as offline in the tab.

A fight to the death? Damn that escalated quickly. Does the victor get to pick what's written on the tombstone? You got the river right!

Lol or honor if that works. Alright if I win I choose to write that person on neogaf that everybody gets his username wrong.

Hard not to get the river right, on certain days you can taste the salt in the air (or when a thread gets created about the game).

BraXzy

Lol or honor if that works. Alright if I win I choose to write that person on neogaf that everybody gets his username wrong.

Hard not to get the river right, on certain days you can taste the salt in the air (or when a thread gets created about the game).

Terrible tombstone quote. If it's anything more than my username mispelt it would be too much.

"Here lies BraAzxy"

What do you guys think about my OT name?

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| Spartans Never Die They Are Just Busy In The Req Store

Didn't they update the REQ stations to be a lot snappier? Because if that's what you mean, 343 beat you ;)

jfoul

This is my first season that I've put some effort into ranking up. Pushing through Platinum Team Arena & Slayer has been a pain in the ass. Doesn't help that the servers were pretty bad today, and none of my teammates talk in Arena.

It'll be nice to take a break from Arena and drop into Firefight next week.

Terrible tombstone quote. If it's anything more than my username mispelt it would be too much.

"Here lies BraAzxy"

Didn't they update the REQ stations to be a lot snappier? Because if that's what you mean, 343 beat you ;)

I know they did but my original idea was about buying REQ packs, I need to work on the tittle for the next OT then :)

"Here lies BraAzxy"

Dang that is a better tombstone quote. Though watch it get misspelt wrong and actually become spelt right.

If that's the case with the req store than thank the guardians because sometimes it would be quite the fight to get the right req or certain things. Now just to get shortcuts or a favorite reqs tab to make things just a little more easier for lazy people like me.

Wait what? No no no.

It lists the entire spartan company, but from the looks of it, it only displays those online who are already on your friends list. So there might be 20 peeps online but you see them all as offline in the tab.

That's a bummer. :/ I'm lazy and don't feel like adding everybody

Wait what? No no no.

Seriously? What the fuck is the point then?

BraXzy

Dang that is a better tombstone quote. Though watch it get misspelt wrong and actually become spelt right.

I wish I rightly mispelt words more often, if that's a thing :D

That's a bummer. :/ I'm lazy and don't feel like adding everybody

Seriously? What the fuck is the point then?

I'm not 100% certain, but I remember seeing it mentioned. And when I was on before only the four people I have added were online in the company, could've been a coincidence mind.

I have a feeling it either isn't working as intended or they'll fix it soon. I hope.

BraXzy

I know they did but my original idea was about buying REQ packs, I need to work on the tittle for the next OT then :)

I have high hopes for your OT naming skills my friend. |OT5| Jorge has hugged Frankie, have you?

I could see offline company members that weren't on my friends list under the HaloGAF tab.

Yeah you can see them, but did any of them show as online? The problem is all but your friends list just showing offline no matter what.

Top Bottom