• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

kornman at HBO has pointed out that there's an Anniversary postmortem available:

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1128276

kornman00 said:
Here are the postmortem briefs:

What Went Right:
1 / overall engine solution
2 / online co-op solution. (thank 343i's Greg Hermann for helping Saber with this)
3 / visual targeting/art direction
4 / successful vertical slice
5 / listening to the early community feedback

What Went Wrong
1 / collision issues
2 / secret areas
3 / streaming issues
4 / lighting solution
5 / cinematics

ElRenoRaven

I tried this yesterday
overgotmad
... but I gotta say no.

They're just dropping too many hints that nothing is coming this week/weekend. I hope I'm wrong. I'd LOVE to be wrong!

I'd agree. I honestly don't expect anything till April or May. It's just a feeling I get.

feel

They're just dropping too many hints that nothing is coming this week/weekend.
I dunno, I think it's the opposite. They wouldn't be joking with disappointing fans if something wasn't dropping the next few day. Plus the complete silence about it.

I still believe.

Homeboyd

I dunno, I think it's the opposite. They wouldn't be joking with disappointing fans if something wasn't dropping the next few day. Plus the complete silence about it.

I still believe.
That's the thing though... it hasn't been complete silence. The dreamcrusher post by Frankie and the little hints here and there about how believing something because they aren't denying it is foolish.

I'm with you man... I'd love to see something soon. We all would. I just don't think it's coming, yet.

bewrongbewrongbewrongbewrong

That's the thing though... it hasn't been complete silence. The dreamcrusher post by Frankie and the little hints here and there about how believing something because they aren't denying it is foolish.

I'm with you man... I'd love to see something soon. We all would. I just don't think it's coming, yet.

bewrongbewrongbewrongbewrong

Well.. I don't understand why they would deny footage being shown at game awards/super bowl, and yet not deny it about this month long, publicized rumor.

Homeboyd

Well.. I don't understand why they would deny footage being shown at game awards/super bowl, and yet not deny it about this month long, publicized rumor.
I'm still thinking it has to do with the GDC (which is next week)... but who knows

This is just how I cope with this madness. Leave me be.

Please 343 I know you don't owe me anything but please at least confirm or deny if halo 4 is going to be at the showcase or that something is going to be revealed I've been so hyped for this it's unreal. Please just show something or at least tell us it's not there because the suspense is killing me.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Man, this PJ guy is really terrorizing the pro players. (knocking them off their connection if they don't play with him)

He's messing with snipedown right now (and a few others). This kid must be lonely as hell or something.

Homeboyd

Idk maybe, GDC isn't a consumer or media show, it's a games developer's conference.
Idk why they'd pick GDC to reveal the Xbox's crowned jewel.
A Microsoft media conference seems a lot more likely to me.
That's what I'm saying though. I think the magazine stuff has to do with Halo 4 devs being at GDC discussing "parts" of it from a developer's perspective. I don't think they'd reveal the game there.

Although it would be a great follow-up to have the GDC follow the big announcement at the showcase. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Risen

You sent me one and that was when I had my notifications off for some reason, nerd.

lol I sent three... perhaps you didn't get them with the notifications off and all. I sent two to cyren along with a third message asking if we were doing them... no biggie.

Blinding

lol I sent three... perhaps you didn't get them with the notifications off and all. I sent two to cyren along with a third message asking if we were doing them... no biggie.

Shoot me another one after your game and one to zerofire above por favor.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Every time I play Squad Slayer I get fucking Uncage. FFFFFFUUUUUUUU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom