• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
GG, Kittens. Red tried to farm the game for kills and lost, even though they could have easily won it.
That shit was miserable, haha. Multi Team Headhunter on High Noon. One of my most hated gametypes on one of my most hated maps in one of my most hated playlists.

FZIp5.png

PS: Devo, don't get banned.

So even if Halo 4 makes an appearance tomorrow, what are the odds we will even know before the 5th? I mean, I guess if it isn't there it shouldn't be too hard to get a "no" later tomorrow.

Here is my question. Is this event for playable games only, or is it something that may have a showing of a trailer? Further, is it possible there may be a behind closed doors thing that the press can report on at a point, but can't show anything? I'm just a little confused on how this will be shown off initially, it would seem weird to get a full blowout before some teaser pics or a trailer, etc.

With the hopes of seeing Halo 4 soon, but the belief that we will be let down, I felt posting this again would be relevant.

119e6bfc.png

Here's hoping it brings us more than just a sick Triceratops and gets us the straight to the T-rex.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Which thread? I don't plan to. In fact I've been less vulgar today.
The "Do you like being deliberately dumb?" line in the oppression olympics thread. I thought you were about to lose all restraint and rip him apart, haha.

^ lol

I will say, I think 343 must be doing something right. One of my best friends, whom I used to play Halo with until bloom, started playing Reach again, and now he won't stop talking about how he has Halo fever again.

CyReN

was it really?

According to this interview with Tom Felton at DragonCon, Ralph Fiennes and he did “about 25″ takes of the scene where Voldemort calls Draco down to join the Death Eaters. Only once did Ralph decide to hug him. The moment wasn’t in the script and Felton described the memory as “pretty menacing. He goes on to talk about how British audiences found the unsettling tone of the scene while American audiences thought it was awkward and funny. He also mentions that he was as surprised as anyone to see that it was the take that was used in the final cut of the film.

Video of a question about it.

That magazine is old. Came out September last year and contains the same information like the American Halo special magazine. Otherwise if the OXM says that 343i will reveal new information, then we will definitely get some on March 21. But doesn't mean it will be a blowout and they can just publish a interview with 343i and label it as "new information".

Ellis isn't going, anyone from 343i?
I know two who are going. But it doesn't confirm anything that they will show sth. Bit sad that David isn't going.

I hate them. I fucking hate them. FU FRAGS!

Got my first taste of Halo Anniversary today, and it was co-op legendary at that.

My shit eating grin knows no bounds. Nostalgia total, but also brand spanking new since I never got to play it co-op, and my buddy never played it at all. Gotta say I'm absolutely loving it and thankfully it makes the wait for Halo 4 just a little easier.

And holy shit is is the right level of hard - the AI still impresses the hell out of me, and without teamwork, good dancing/cover usage and smart weapon use its damn easy to get dropped in moments. Just the way I like it.

Well done 343.

Got my first taste of Halo Anniversary today, and it was co-op legendary at that.

My shit eating grin knows no bounds. Nostalgia total, but also brand spanking new since I never got to play it co-op, and my buddy never played it at all. Gotta say I'm absolutely loving it and thankfully it makes the wait for Halo 4 just a little easier.

And holy shit is is the right level of hard - the AI still impresses the hell out of me, and without teamwork, good dancing/cover usage and smart weapon use its damn easy to get dropped in moments. Just the way I like it.

Well done 343.

Well all that bold is the original game, so well done Bungie lol.

Wait did anyone else see that KiKi Wolfkill is in San Francisco?

Well if Halo 4 isn't shown at the Spring Showcase, that is the largest coincidence in human history.

We're definitely getting our March 5th news on Halo 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom