• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder will be named Trump's labor secretary

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwe-and-hardees-gallery.png

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
The poor voted Trump in because they thought Trump would give them more money, right?

Only good news is that one this whole kansas experiment is shown on a national scale, at least we can say "SEE!".

I bet the 1% doubles its gap between us and them within a decade.

Blader

Only good news is that one this whole kansas experiment is shown on a national scale, at least we can say "SEE!".

I bet the 1% doubles its gap between us and them within a decade.

It won't matter, this country never fucking learns. We've been on these alternating every-eight-years cycles of Reaganomics for three decades and it's always a surprise to people when tax breaks for the wealthy don't end up creating jobs and boosting wages for the middle class.

RinsFury

It's not even funny anymore. Poor people are going to get fucked hard under this orange asshole, while the rich will get even richer. I just pray it is only four years we will have to suffer.

Remind me again what workers had to do to get rights, again?

Specifically just how much they had to destroy to get the message across.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I hold out hope that at least one of these picks wont be too bad.

I was actually saying please let this be one, please let this be one...

Guess not.

mackattk

I really want to know what Trump voters think of his picks so far.

I think a lot of them don't know, don't want to know, and don't care at all. When one of the main reasons for picking Trump is #NeverHillary, then a lot of caring about his policies or who he elects to office goes out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom