• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder will be named Trump's labor secretary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know what Trump voters think of his picks so far.

They are not capable of rational thought. They cannot analyze nor discern, incapable to fire up their laden neurons assimilating facts into a cohesive tapestry of reality.

All this is beyond them, like asking an ant to explain to us the fundamental equations of string theory. How to even begin with that?

Mivey

Its part of the ff7 aniversary, instead of shinra we got trump, and look at the shinra president

tumblr_static_95bf9mi7590csgc080cc8wo4o.jpg

Its just trump with a moustache
I'm not convinced. Do we have evidence, that Trump could grow such an impressive moustache?

Honestly.

I hope Donald Trump/Republicans absolutely destroy the midwest. I mean I hope it's decimated by the laws passed by this administration. I want democrats to let them have their way and for Republicans to brag from mountain tops about each and every bill/law their passing as their creation and how it will help "every day Americans". I want democrats to make statements that they in no way obstructed Republican plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom