• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's Labor Department appointment sends early warning sign to labor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
If they are suffering, the democrats did it. The idea that these people will learn a lesson is fucking hilarious.

This is a laughable reading of history. When people suffer, they fairly consistent blame the party in power. There is now nobody to blame but Republicans - they have control of every single part of our government down to the state level. If Trump's presidency is a disaster - and it will be - they won't be able to finger wave and say Democrats did it. And there will be a wave of resentment against them, as history has shown happens time and time again.

But it did happen and this sort of handwringing IS NOT going to change things. A Trump voter who is probably still out there enjoying the moment that his/her guy won and that the country is going in a new direction is not going to read that amir0x drivel and go "Oh man, what have I done!? He's right!"

That post is entirely self-serving. I can picture a smug smile on his face as he pictures the bank foreclosing on that person's trailer while simultaneously getting a phone call that his/her unemployed children were just picked up for trying to rob a bank to fund another purchase of meth.

Why does it always have to be about my words changing their mind? They didn't change their mind when literally thousands of verifiable facts proved that they were goddamned maniacs to vote for him. So now we are left with pain. Cold, hard pain.

Yeah, I agree with you it sucks. It sucks we are here in our political world, that the United States of America is this grotesque. I'm with you. But you know what? There are people to blame for this, and if they suffer for it, you bet your ass I'm going to be a smug asshole about it to their face if need be. These people didn't give one fuck how many people they were gonna hurt with their choices.

That said, this is your forum to police. You said you want it one way, and it will be that way. I'm not trying to fight you on it. I just think Kindness lost this election. So my feeling is it is actually time to throw off the gloves and fight them on their despicable level. I had enough with people being hurt with their callous disregard for others, with their lack of empathy. It is insufferable and I don't know what else you call them but awful human beings. I apologize for being at a loss for words to describe them with anything but negativity and I'll simply not post about how I feel about them in the future.

Belfast

The prophecy is fufilling itself:

7041b580a7d4a4cb3ec688c5e0ad988525880e2f_full.jpg

How could Mike Judge be so, so right?

Also has some domestic abuse accusations. The 3rd (or more?) guy in his inner circle to have them.
"...attacked me, choked me, threw me to the floor, hit me in the head, pushed his knees into my chest, twisted my arm and dragged me on the floor, threw me against a wall, tried to stop my call to 911 and kicked me in the lower back."

Well at least he didn't grab her by the pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom