• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Kawl_USC

It's more likely that he gave up because he knew he would be outed once BSP was lynched. If he thought there was any chance he could convince us he wasn't scum, he wouldn't have given in. He was also able to give the Death Eater's proposal to Gorlak this way. As it stands I'm in the club that thinks we can't afford to let a confirmed scum live, not when we've got an opportunity to get rid of one of their night abilities. Even if you're 90% sure Crab is scum, you can't beat 100%.

My thoughts exactly.

Eh. Why would Gorlak agree to that proposal, and why would scum kill a Netural when town prs are still in play? That was bait and you guys are falling for it.

Also cm, it wouldn't be wise to reveal my target tonight unless you have a plan in mind. Sufficient to say, it will be a town pr.

roytheone

So, one more to go? Where are you magnum?

In the meantime, I'm putting in my vote. I don't think we should lynch pandas. He gave up easily to take the heat off someone else, and I believe that person to be Crab.

Vote:Crab

I disagree, like matt said, scum would probably know pandas was a lost cause when BSP flipped, so pandas "giving up" isn't really a sign for anything IMO. Also, Crab probably did the night 1 kill, which makes me think he isn't the poisoner, since that is most likely one of the most powerful roles scum has, you don't risk that role getting spotted by making that person also do the night kills. Finally there is the weird case of crab claiming dementor blocked, while as scum he would have to know that CM would counter claim that. He is a smart player, so he had to realize that would get some attention on him, maybe it was on purpose?

roytheone

What is the majority today, 7 right? I am pretty sure scum will not do a three person pile up just to end the day sooner and prevent discussion, so:

VOTE: flatearthpandas

Putting on my lore hat.

Crab might be Peter Pettigrew. Transforming ability like me makes him immune to night actions against him. This lets him kill without consequences. As he was Ron's pet, he also shows up as Hogwarts when investigated.

Think back to Day 3. Rynam catches Crab red-handed but he brushes off the suspicion. Crab knows LoC is not scum so he role claims to protect him, knowing that if investigated by Blarg or others he'll pass as town. The link to Gorlak cements his importance and delays his death.

I actually wonder what scum was trying to accomplish that day. I guess they didn't want TWE to die as he was already poisoned, but the other option was LoC and Crab role claimed to save him. Who was the third option? It definitely wasn't Hyper.

Since Matt has posted, I think Flame is our Stupefy user. He was blocked and no one has lost his vowels.

Flame_AC

I'll be getting an impacted wisdom tooth out today, so I might be out of it for today (As in Friday, not all Day)

I won't throw my vote on FEP just because we'll be getting too close to the end with that, but it will be going there whenever the time is right.

I don't understand where Gorlak and Roy got that I could be the Dementor Roleblocker, seemed very much out of thin air, especially when I already said that I was punished.

Flame_AC

Putting on my lore hat.

Since Matt has posted, I think Flame is our Stupefy user. He was blocked and no one has lost his vowels.

Crab was supposedly stupefied as you can see in his posts at the beginning of the day, but he has since stopped so... I don't know if he is ignoring/forgot or if he was faking.

Kalor

What if Crab decided to pretend to be stupefied because the stupefier (Flame) was blocked and he wanted to provide a cover for Flame but he gave up as he doesn't enjoy writing that way.

What if Crab decided to pretend to be stupefied because the stupefier (Flame) was blocked and he wanted to provide a cover for Flame but he gave up as he doesn't enjoy writing that way.

Why not have another scum pretend? FEP may be scum but he'd have to follow the rules like everyone else. Shit, why not have flame do it?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I am actually stupefied, so I presume if I keep "forgetting" like this nin1000 will eventually tell me off.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

love you nin

N?, b?t r??lly, ? ?m st?p?f??d. ?t's ?ls? r??lly ?nn?y?ng ?nd wh??v?r ?s b?h?nd ?t sh??ld f??l ?sh?m?d.

roytheone

I'll be getting an impacted wisdom tooth out today, so I might be out of it for today (As in Friday, not all Day)

I won't throw my vote on FEP just because we'll be getting too close to the end with that, but it will be going there whenever the time is right.

I don't understand where Gorlak and Roy got that I could be the Dementor Roleblocker, seemed very much out of thin air, especially when I already said that I was punished.

You got punished blocked. Crab was at that time the only one that claimed to have been dementor blocked. That is weird, since crab is scum and the dementor block is almost certainly a scum power. So why would he claim blocked? My theory was that since scum knew you got blocked, and that if nobody would claim dementor blocked that would out you as the dementor blocker. So they have Crab fake claim dementor blocked to prevent that. CM only later revealed that he was the one that actually got dementor blocked, so this theory is no longer possible, and you can't be the dementor role blocker.

Kalor

Why not have another scum pretend? FEP may be scum but he'd have to follow the rules like everyone else. Shit, why not have flame do it?

I presume that stupefy is a scum role (though I'm starting to doubt this) so having a essentially confirmed scum do it would look weird. It would make more sense for Flame to pretend in this case but it seems like Crab might be telling the truth.

I always thought Stupefy was a town/neutral role, as scum already have a poisoner and a roleblocker.

Either way I don't think it's particularly important at this time. The only thing I'm uncertain about is how many Death Eaters are left: FEP and Crab make two, but is there a third? 3 scum and a lost partner with 20+ players doesn't seem like a lot, even if they have 2 killing abilities.

Kalor

I always thought Stupefy was a town/neutral role, as scum already have a poisoner and a roleblocker.

Either way I don't think it's particularly important at this time. The only thing I'm uncertain about is how many Death Eaters are left: FEP and Crab make two, but is there a third? 3 scum and a lost partner with 20+ players doesn't seem like a lot, even if they have 2 killing abilities.

I think we have three left with one of them maybe being a ordinary mafia?

4 mafia and a lost partner sounds balanced for a game of this size. FEP sounded confident that they were in a good position yesterday and I don't know if you would be confident if you only have two people left.

roytheone

3 scum and a lost partner is extremely few scum for such a big game. I think it is a pretty safe assumption there are more. I would say 5 or even 6 scum is more likely.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Just caught back up. Time for me to reveal my name. It is I, The new leader of Dumbledore's Army: Neville!

xdo-not-use-adrian-neville-2015-wwe-inc-all-rights-reserved.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RxA3oTzOMd.jpg

Whoops, wrong Neville.

neville1.jpg

There we go!

Hints that I placed just in case:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=186136124
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=186255923

I especially liked the second one, I couldn't resist it since it was just me and KingKitty posting at the time.

As for the new developments, I agree with lynching pandas today, as he is the likeliest to be the poisoned. Also sorry for being inactive for a few hours, I slept in due to yesterday being a long one. (Star wars. Nuff said)

Is there any reason to drag today out? We a confirmed scum, all role names are out, and all actions are accounted for seemingly. Sitting here another 3 days seems like a waste of time imo.

TheExodu5

Banned
I don't know. What can we do? Everyone's claimed such minor characters that I can't even really call anyone out on it.
I don't think full out role claiming is a good idea either at this point...not when there are clear targets to be lynched.

I still maintain that lynching pandas is the wrong move. That just feels like playing into scum's hand. I'm keeping my vote on Crab. He was seen N1 and I think we've been played.

Scum camp
flatearthpandas - ?
Crab - ?

Unconfirmed town camp
TheExodu5 - Sybill Trelawny
Enker - Ginny Weasley
Matt Attack - Dean Thomas
Lord of Castamere - Dobby

Mostly confirmed camp
MagnumBoy20xx - Neville, poisoned, will die N7 and cleared by BSP
Gorlak - Dolores Umbridge, see no reason to doubt this
Flame_AC - Seamus Finnigan, was role-blocker by Gorlak N5, Hogwarts was still poisoned and role-blocked
roytheone - Kingsley Shacklebolt, was role-blocked by Gorlak N2, Hogwarts was still poisoned and role-blocked

Confirmed town camp
Kawl_USC - Luna Lovegood [confirmed, will die N6]
Kalor - Ron Weasley [confirmed]
Christina Mackenzie - Hermione Granger [confirmed]
Lone_Prodigy - Sirius Black [confirmed]

Putting on my lore hat again.

-No Draco, Hagrid, or McGonagall.
-Trelawny is an odd choice for a role, and should have some sort of power role. As she was fired by Dumbledore she may not even be Hogwarts aligned. Something to keep in mind I guess.
-As we are likely dealing with an additional Death Eater one of the unconfirmed will fall into that category.

Please wait for my read list; no turbos. When i flip town you will all be very confused, I promise you. Anyway, just got home so need about ten hours for sleep.

Kalor

So, what do people think about the second killer that LoC claims exists? We've had no other evidence to suggest their existence besides his claims. Maybe they have been going after Blarg this whole time but a potential three kills a night seems a bit much.

Guys, don't put too much reads into the unconfirmed names. Before I role claimed I had 3 fake names ready

Legolas
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory

Crab asked for role claims without waiting for confirmation if I had done my investigation. He's a lot more thorough than that.

I find it too much of a coincidence, that Cruciated and Stupefy were used on the same targets D2 and D3. If Stupefy was a Neutral role, why target Crab again? Unless they are a survivor.

If Stupefy is Hogwarts, I think that person should claim so we know it's not a Death Eater ability.

So is there any disagreements with ending the Day in 19 hours? That ends the day at the time it started and gives everyone plenty of time to get in last words and such. That way we don't have to sit here for 2 extra days doing absolutely nothing.

Kawl_USC

So is there any disagreements with ending the Day in 19 hours? That ends the day at the time it started and gives everyone plenty of time to get in last words and such. That way we don't have to sit here for 2 extra days doing absolutely nothing.

I think that's fair. Even as it will remove me from the game ; ;

Flame_AC

Ending the day early would also throw off the pattern of having the Day be on weekends. That's fine with me, but what do you all think?

Eh. Why would Gorlak agree to that proposal, and why would scum kill a Netural when town prs are still in play? That was bait and you guys are falling for it.

Also cm, it wouldn't be wise to reveal my target tonight unless you have a plan in mind. Sufficient to say, it will be a town pr.

As it stands LoC, I see this as the last night to prove your alignment.

* Claimed to have protected Blarg on N2 and N4 and suspect a 2nd killer. Tonight will be N6 so we'd expect to see 2 deaths + Kawl's poison.

Your actions thus far

Night 1 - Hyperactivity, unsuccessful
Night 2 - Blargonaut, succesful
Night 3 - TheWorthyEdge, unsuccessful
Night 4 - Blargonaut, successful
Night 5 - Christina Mackenzie, unsuccessful

You now have 1 charge left... yet on 12-01-2015 (D3) you said the same thing.

I'm not gonna roleclaim and give you people the satisfaction but I will say that killing me is a waste of time. 1 more use of my ability and I die anyway.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187292160&postcount=2304

You'll go on to "save" Blargonaut N4.

* Claimed to be Harry Potter's bodyguard on 12-05-2015 (D4) and take the hit if he was NK.

As you've probably guessed, I'm Dobby The House Elf. I am a Hogwarts Aligned Bodyguard. Each night, I can Protect 1 person from harm, after 3 protections I die, and if Harry Potter is ever attacked during a night phase I automatically die in his place.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187960935&postcount=2660

Funny enough, Retroid was already NK immune.

Use EXPELLIARMUS:pLAYERNAME to block the action of a player each night.
You can't be killed in the night as long as Voldemort is alive.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188295695&postcount=2986

I've always felt Swamped's death on N1 was an odd choice. Why take out our dazzling Mafia queen who was mafia 3 times in a row before? Is the reason perhaps of a more personal nature?

Swamped
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=184379894#post184379894

Lord of Castamere
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=184380758#post184380758

Blarg was right, your role thus far is highly suspect.

I have to yet to explore who else is guilty-by-association, but I believe that Lord of Castamere may also be in on it, seeing that Crab helped to seemingly exonerate him from lynching with his claimed "power" on D2?, was it? Lord of Castamere's own Role-claim is also highly-suspect, and I really doubt that he's protected me at all, considering that I've been confirmed-by-prank-PM swapped during both Nights he claims to have defended me from a second attack/second NK'er, of which there is no evidence of either.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=189164177&postcount=3529

Crab:
"3. Then my actions with regard to LoC make no sense."
I have yet to fully look into your association with Mr. Castamere in-depth, and I doubt I'll have time to now, so I leave that in the capable hands of the rest of the Town.

Remember everyone; I was successfully swapped via prank on both N2 and N4, confirmed so by PM. There is no evidence whatsoever from my POV that Mr. Castamere is telling the truth about his Role as Dobby.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=189181586&postcount=3604

Swappers in general act before all other role powers. For Lord of Castamere to have protected Blarg, not only would he have to acted first before Miracle/TheGoddamn but so would the killer!!! That makes the swapper's ability useless!!!

Enker

I find it too much of a coincidence, that Cruciated and Stupefy were used on the same targets D2 and D3. If Stupefy was a Neutral role, why target Crab again? Unless they are a survivor.

My best guess is that Blarg got hit with everything N1 because he’s Blarg. Although that falls apart a little bit when Gorlak got hit with everything N2...but given the bizarre targets after him Survivor would be one of two things that make sense to me, the other would be testing to see if they get roleblocked at some point to get information (which could either be Town or Scum).

I don’t think we need to know the reasons however - stupify doesn’t kill people, just piss them off. To be on the safe side, we should consider that it is Death Eater and think that there are 4 scum remaining. However, I’d want to lynch the stupifier fourth in order given the other role powers in play we need to clear off the board.

Let's break this down peice by peice.

As it stands LoC, I see this as the last night to prove your alignment.

* Claimed to have protected Blarg on N2 and N4 and suspect a 2nd killer. Tonight will be N6 so we'd expect to see 2 deaths + Kawl's poison.

Your actions thus far

Night 1 - Hyperactivity, unsuccessful
Night 2 - Blargonaut, succesful
Night 3 - TheWorthyEdge, unsuccessful
Night 4 - Blargonaut, successful
Night 5 - Christina Mackenzie, unsuccessful

I don't know what caused the last two kills. It might have been an alternating day killer or it might have been a multi shot scum or it might have been a Netural still hiding. Idk. If it is something that isn't restricted to a certian day you're essentially telling whoever is causing these kills to "hold back just 1 night and we'll probably lynch LoC".

You now have 1 charge left... yet on 12-01-2015 (D3) you said the same thing.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187292160&postcount=2304

As I said later, I was refering to my HP save there. It was just a way to exaggerate my ability so town wouldn't recklessly kill me that day. It was not a lie in context.

* Claimed to be Harry Potter's bodyguard on 12-05-2015 (D4) and take the hit if he was NK.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187960935&postcount=2660

Funny enough, Retroid was already NK immune.

I can't explain lore releated decisions made by our eccentric host. I can only give the information received in my role pm.

I've always felt Swamped's death on N1 was an odd choice. Why take out our dazzling Mafia queen who was mafia 3 times in a row before? Is the reason perhaps of a more personal nature?
lol Why would I have a personal grudge against swamped? Because she suspected me d1 or because I killed her in Star Wars? WIFOM.

Swappers in general act before all other role powers. For Lord of Castamere to have protected Blarg, not only would he have to acted first before Miracle/TheGoddamn but so would the killer!!! That makes the swapper's ability useless!!!

As I told Blarg yesterday, this is blantly false information. I targeted Blarg night 2 and 4. My pm back only tells me it I was successful. In actuality, I likely protected Burb and ? on their respective nights. I never elaborated on it because frankly this should go without saying. Switchers almost always have priority over every other role. As to why Rynam didn't see the second killer again I cannot say. I'm assuming that my interception stopped him from seeing it.

FYI this was my third post after claiming.
Sorry. It's not a spell. I teleport you out of harms way(flavor). Essentially I'm just a Doctor/Bodyguard hybrid.My pm that night specifically said that my action was successful and I lost a charge. I'm not sure who attacked Blarg, but my suspicion is that it was a 3rd party/1 shot town not specifically aiming at Blarg. I don't know though. All I know for sure is at least 2 things attacked Crab, Blarg, and Burb, and I stopped 1 of those attacks.

I don't know what caused the last two kills. It might have been an alternating day killer or it might have been a multi shot scum or it might have been a Netural still hiding. Idk. If it is something that isn't restricted to a certian day you're essentially telling whoever is causing these kills to "hold back just 1 night and we'll probably lynch LoC".

The problem I have with not saying this now is that tomorrow, I'll be dead and you will either claim

1. You were targeting someone else.
2. You were role blocked.

Your flip-floping on Blarg alternate nights didn't help.

It all depends on who flips at the end of today, poisoner/role-blocker. Frankly even if I were alive D7 and Death Eaters chose to target someone else I'd still advocate for you as a lynch target.

Lol I find it amusing how desperately some of you want Crab to be town. It will be the downfall of us all. If you could only look past his tricks you'd see the face of true evil; the face of Sheev.

Okay, here we go. I am Nearly Headless Nick. Pure town, no miller, Rita was full of shit. I have accepted that you are going to lynch me anyway, but it's okay. I am a tracker, and boy have I been lucky.

N1 I followed Lone_Prodigy, saw him visit Swamped. N2 I followed L_P, saw him visit Burbeting. N3 I followed him and saw him visit whoever died N3. N4 I followed Blarg, saw him poison KingKitty. N5 I followed L_P, saw him kill Blarg.

The obvious takeaway here is that Blarg was the poisoner and anyone claiming poisoned from here out is lying.

Read list:
Christina Mackenzie: I was a bit jealous when I saw this self-confirmed group of townies emerge. "I have a secret line in my role PM that will confirm myself and a few of my friends as town. Trust us. That secret line that 'decodes' the messages is definitely not something like 'You win when all Hogwarts players are dead, you scum you.'" Really brilliant play by the scum team. And then he asked everyone to role claim and plenty of people did. Good job, scum MVP there. Actively acknowledging communication outside of the thread, which only scum are allowed to do, was just the cherry on top. Scum.

Kalor: Obvious scum by association. Also the stupifier.

Enker: I believe you really are Ginny. A crazed, bitter Ginny, angry at the town for killing your boo. Scum.

Lone_Prodigy: Town. I tracked you performing the kill at least three times, but you have a really town vibe and I'm going to trust my instincts.

Kawl_USC: More like Kawl_SCU(m)

TheExodu5: The 5 stands for 5cum.

Flame_AC: Scum. Same thing as L_P, just opposite.

Roytheone: Scum. Anyone who posts the amount you do has to be scum.

Matt Attack: Scum. Anyone who doesn't post the amount you do has to be scum.

Lord of Castamere: Dobby is bad and you should feel bad. Also, anyone who would go out of their way to keep Blarg in the game not once but two times clearly hates us all and is scum.

Crab: Scum. I don't know what you were doing at Swamped's place N1 while L_P was killing her, but I don't like it.

MagnumBoy20xx: Come on. Scum.

Ending the day early would also throw off the pattern of having the Day be on weekends. That's fine with me, but what do you all think?

As long as our town prs get their abilities in asap we can ask Scum if they're willing to start tomorrow early. Shit if everyone is quick about it we could theoretically start Day 7 almost immediately or at least on Sunday. Up to Saliva and Scum team though.

Irregardless I'm switching my vote to feps in 16 hours.

Gorlak

Banned
Vote: Crab

I think TheExodu5 made a valid point.

---
FPE didn't even mention me :( Am I not scummy enough?

---
FlameAC don't get so offended everytime someone mentions you as being suspicious, the theory wasn't made out of thin air. If you are town and react normal, nobody will lynch you.

---
CM please reveal the info about L_P. I'm still suspicious about him and don't see him as confirmed town. The magical "Sirius" codeword isn't mentioned in Blarg's role. And as you said yourself, you're probably dead tomorrow.
Also anything else but your death will put HIGH suspicion on you tomorrow and if you survive I'll go after YOU, Christina!

---
Scum team probably consists of 6 people. Kingkitty and Hyper dead, FPE and Crab. That leaves two undetected people, which is why they are still confident to win (or faking it at least). L_P and LoC are suspicious and of course all of the unconfirmed roles as well. My guess one of the unknown scum roles is in the group of "confirmed" townies and the other in the unconfirmed.

---
Horcruxes:
They are fragments of Lord Voldemort's Soul. You and your allies have to find all of them if you wish to get rid of Voldemort once and for all… or you could just lynch him
This reads to me as if their is nothing to the horcruxes anymore. There also no [Redacted] part in Blarg's PM. Horcruxes were just another way to get rid of Voldemort.

On this note one more scummy thing about Crab: If he knew my role (Umbridge), why would he investigate ANYBODY else over me N1? Now my pm says nothing about them, but neither did Hyper's. Lore-wise it would make sense for my role to possess one, but Crab didn't even care to look the whole game.

BTW I'm only changing my vote if the majority is still against us. 12 hours. Put your hypothetical vote on paper.

Slip free of the Pincer grip. Freedom is such an intoxicating feeling. Commit.

---
CM please reveal the info about L_P. I'm still suspicious about him and don't see him as confirmed town. The magical "Sirius" codeword isn't mentioned in Blarg's role. And as you said yourself, you're probably dead tomorrow.
Also anything else but your death will put HIGH suspicion on you tomorrow and if you survive I'll go after YOU, Christina!

---

My investigations are in my coded messages, Blarg investigated L_P and detected a Death Eater. Later he actually reads my coded messages and retracts. What L_P has mentioned about his role checks out. He's a miller.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188774924&postcount=3191
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188775155&postcount=3192

I posted the info the day Retroid was lynched. That was before L_P claimed.

Next on day 7, Gorlak spits on my grave and calls me an incompetent investigator. Leads everyone to lynch L_P.

Kawl_USC

My investigations are in my coded messages, Blarg investigated L_P and detected a Death Eater. Later he actually reads my coded messages and retracts. What L_P has mentioned about his role checks out. He's a miller.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188774924&postcount=3191
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=188775155&postcount=3192

I posted the info the day Retroid was lynched. That was before L_P claimed.

Next on day 7, Gorlak spits on my grave and calls me an incompetent investigator. Leads everyone to lynch L_P.

And from my exchanges with CM I'll confirm that they did indeed have the entirety of my role PM revealed to them. So they are legit.

My vote will be on FEP. I am fully willing to admit that Crab probably had the wool over my eyes and I apologize if he flips scum and my arguments helped keep him alive in this game. Sorry all.

Gorlak

Banned
Hm, everything is said and done. Thread isn't very active anyway. Let's vote people, no need to painfully drag it out like some other game.

crab (3)
lord of castamere 3756
theexodu5 3849
gorlak 3886

flatearthpandas (3)
crab 3746
enker 3809
gorlak 3836 (3886)
roytheone 3855

Choose your side now!

My lynch order
1. flatearthpanda
2. Crab
3. Lord of Castamere

Apart from Blarg, Sawneeks and bananaspaceprincess both had suspicions on LoC.

If I'm wrong, I'll write you an apology in my will, LoC.

Might be my last chance to say this but my apologies for not supporting your investigation too Blarg. Perhaps if we should meet again in the courtroom...

4XzK3ni.jpg

roytheone

Guys, don't put too much reads into the unconfirmed names. Before I role claimed I had 3 fake names ready

Legolas
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory

Crab asked for role claims without waiting for confirmation if I had done my investigation. He's a lot more thorough than that.

If Stupefy is Hogwarts, I think that person should claim so we know it's not a Death Eater ability.

I agree. I can believe Blarg getting hit by both of them being a coincide since, well, he is blarg and tend to attract night actions, but Gorlak is a weirder case. He did hit crab twice in a row thought (probably, crab is being a bit fast and loose with the curse today), and that seems like a town move to me (even though I would probably have hit pandas last night).

I am fine with this, it puts the day start/end on better days for me. Plus, we really should hammer this day phase and not let it run out to avoid pandas and Crab being able to create a tie with some last minute vote switching shenanigans.

This reads to me as if their is nothing to the horcruxes anymore. There also no [Redacted] part in Blarg's PM. Horcruxes were just another way to get rid of Voldemort.

I don't know, all this trouble just to get rid of a lost partner that we also could just lynch? Seems a bit weird. We also seem to have at least two roles purely focused on the horcrux (sawneeks and Kawl), so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

My vote will also absolutely be on FEP. I maintain that getting rid of his ability ASAP is the best thing we can do since we're the most confident about his alignment.

Horcruxes:

I'm not sure. At this point, do we still have people that think scum can use the knowledge of the locations of the Horcruxes to their advantage? If not, it might be a good idea for people to claim Horcruxes now that we know somebody is capable of destroying them.

Gorlak

Banned
...so Blarg the biggest persecutor of Crab died instead of CM (the far more useful and sane player!) WHY DO YOU THINK THAT HAPPENED?!

A vote for Crab is a vote for less confusion to be created. Look at the mess Crab has us lead into... a life link between a town and neutral? No kind of useful investigation. ACTIVELY OUTING THE WATCHERS. Are you kidding me? Ninjakiller, scum switcher, who knows what kind of bullshit he'll come up with? Caught red handed Night 1. The one player going after him died. Are you nuts? CRAB IS SCUM.

Vote Crab

...so Blarg the biggest persecutor of Crab died instead of CM (the far more useful and sane player!) WHY DO YOU THINK THAT HAPPENED?!

A vote for Crab is a vote for less confusion to be created. Look at the mess Crab has us lead into... a life link between a town and neutral? No kind of useful investigation. ACTIVELY OUTING THE WATCHERS. Are you kidding me? Ninjakiller, scum switcher, who knows what kind of bullshit he'll come up with? Caught red handed Night 1. The one player going after him died. Are you nuts? CRAB IS SCUM.

Vote Crab

FEP is scum too. Also, Blarg and CM's roles both sound tremendously dangerous to scum. Scum has presumably been wearing down the town tank for the past few days so that they could take a shot at Blarg- don't misconstrue their killing of him as an attempt to silence his suspicions of Crab, because I seriously doubt that's the reason why he died- and even if it was, it didn't help considering most of us are convinced to go after Crab tomorrow.

Gorlak

Banned
FEP is scum too. Also, Blarg and CM's roles both sound tremendously dangerous to scum. Scum has presumably been wearing down the town tank for the past few days so that they could take a shot at Blarg- don't misconstrue their killing of him as an attempt to silence his suspicions of Crab, because I seriously doubt that's the reason why he died- and even if it was, it didn't help considering most of us are convinced to go after Crab tomorrow.

Yeah, but it's effectively helping us that Blarg has left the game. Everyone can get their heads straight and doesn't have to comprehend obnoxious Capslock posts. Why on earth would Scum help Town so much by eliminating Blarg. CM is far more capable of helping us to win. He uses sound logic.

Either Blarg going after Crab was unwanted or CM is scum. We'll see. As I said CM surviving would be very suspicious. Nevertheless I clearly favourise Crab as the lynch target today, because scum has done everything to get the attention of off him.

If Stupefy is a scum role they use it on him to guilt trip us, "oh we can't lynch that poor boy, he can't even spell properly"...

Crab is the one we must lynch today.

roytheone

Vote Crab

The argument today is not "Is crab scum??" but, "out of crab and pandas, who is probably the most powerful scum?". You are preaching to the choir here Gorlak, I think everyone agrees that Crab is scum. But I think is is more likely that pandas is the poisoner than crab, and killing the poisoner ASAP is super important. We will lynch pandas today, Crab tomorrow. Crab can try to weasel his way out of it, but there is no way that is going to work.

Dumb. "Let's let Crab stay in scum chat another night to guide the remaining players and form strategies for the future!!"

Thinking Crab is scum but lynching feps today is a dumb decision. No matter what power he has he's a weaker player than Crab 100%. If you think Crab is scum then lynch him. Get him out of the game. If not then lynch Gorlak tomorrow. I don't understand how anyone could think leaving a scum Crab alive another day is a good decision.

Gorlak

Banned
LoC you are seriously annoying me! Where does your lynch Gorlak stance come from? We have two scum at our hands and yet you'll prefer to lynch me?

You want to lynch Crab today, but if we don't let's go for the neutral tomorrow instead of Crab? WTF? #scumtell

Top Bottom