• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you seen Titanfall (Xbox 360)?

Huh but servers don't start up until the 8th so I'm not sure we can learn anything yet

Pretty much.

I think all anyone could do is view the intro (lol), title screen, and options menu.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if MS had something set up to detect if anyone actually tries to connect to a server, BAM! Insta-ban.

Not sure why would anyone would do that. It's online only game, there's no way to play the pirated copy.
All you need is a XBL Gold account to play. Each copy of the game doesn't come with its own serial number.

THE INTERNET HOW DOES IT WORKS?

Lrrr

No doubt Microsoft would prefer everyone go out and buy an X1 just to play TF, but there are still millions of 360 users who might be interested in the game and not showing a single screenshot, some gameplay or even a trailer is just bad business at this point. Do they really expect TF360 to sell based on how it looks and runs on X1?

The 360 Dashboard has a countdown timer to midnight between Monday and Tuesday and I still have yet to see how the game runs on 360. I'll be picking it up Tuesday morning from the Redbox.

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
This game has been shoved down our throats for the last 8+ months yet they won't show the 360 version days before launch??

Talk about being sent to die!!

Remark

Banned
The 360 Dashboard has a countdown timer to midnight between Monday and Tuesday and I still have yet to see how the game runs on 360. I'll be picking it up Tuesday morning from the Redbox.

Picking up at Redbox as well on Tuesday. Very interested in seeing how this will be.

FeiRR

Banned
It's still not released for 360? I saw several X360 and PC copies yesterday in an electronic chain store. If I knew, I'd take a photo. Looks like they broke the street date.

Remark

Banned
It's still not released for 360? I saw several X360 and PC copies yesterday in an electronic chain store. If I knew, I'd take a photo. Looks like they broke the street date.

Starting to look like this is just everyone breaking the street date than just some retailers slipping up because the Wal-Mart and Gamestop near me are already seeling their copies. I wish Respawn/Bluepoint would look at this and just put up the servers early.

rpmboy

from r/titanfall

Y8n8VU5.jpg

Option to have it locked at 30 fps or not

Source http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/228sl6/i_got_titanfall_360_early_servers_are_down_but_i/

Chobel

All you need is a XBL Gold account to play. Each copy of the game doesn't come with its own serial number.

THE INTERNET HOW DOES IT WORKS?
.......Wow.
Yes, yes there is.
Chobel, you can't be serious bro.
This seems to be only true for PC online games, not console ones.

OK, I'm stupid. I should have some research before writing that comment. My bad, guys.

Irate Drake

Neo Member
Menu parity? Someone call AgentP for confirmation.

That's my video. I recorded it with a copy I picked up at kmart.

The quick edit I did at the menu was where it all you to sign in and I didn't want the tag I was using our my friends tags recorded for obvious reasons.

Other than that, I made some cuts to the intro cause of length.

I also am not seeing that 30 fps lock people are showing on mine.

Remark

Banned
Interesting. If this is fake (maybe that guy on reddit got a Day 1 patch somehow?), I'm sorry about it. I just PMed the guy on reddit, I'll see if he replies.

This post doesn't exist anymore. Please try again at another time, thank you.

Irate Drake

Neo Member
I haven't took my Xbox online in fear of a console ban. So this is the retail unupdated version your seeing.

Maybe there is a day 1 patch, i can't confirm.

Remark

Banned
I haven't took my Xbox online in fear of a console ban. So this is the retail unupdated version your seeing.

You know Microsoft can't ban you for taking the game online early. Multiple people have been seen online with Titanfall and haven't been banned. It happens all the time w/ COD doubt you'll get banned lel. Only way you'll get banned is if they flag your console as flashed/modified.

rpmboy

I think it's definitely a Day 1 patch, games have like 3 weeks between gold and launch, so I bet Bluepoint has been working on the patch the past 2 weeks, including the 30 Hz lock.

You know Microsoft can't ban you for taking the game online early. Multiple people have been seen online with Titanfall and haven't been banned. It happens all the time w/ COD doubt you'll get banned lel. Only way you'll get banned is if they flag your console as flashed/modified.
Also, this. People played X1 Titanfall for like 5 days before launch. They knew they couldn't control releases so this time servers don't go up until launch day.

Irate Drake

Neo Member
I'm just not sure i want to chance it on my halo 4 edition console.

Texting my friend now to see if he can bring over one of his extra arcade systems.

will try to confirm

Top Bottom