• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT10| Ultimate Infuriation

Pooya

oldboy was so bad. Definitely worse player won.

edit: here comes the repeat series. let's hope purple is not as unlucky as last time.

squidyj

i was worried purple had thrown the match when he killed off his 2/2 when he had the mana to doomerang re-dagger and swing to clear the 3/2. He then could have used his 3/3 to hit the 1/1 and cold-blooded his 2/2 (or made the trades the other way and pushed +1 face damage with being slightly easier to clear)

Pooya

cmon purple you can do this. he's the best player in this tournament imo, he's always playing against stacked odds but so perfectly. If he doesn't get prince shadowstepped he can do it.

edit: purple practiced how to draw with priest yesterday, kappa. This should be done. yay packs.

Playing a jade rogue list. I played the same quest mage twice in a row. But the crazy thing is there was at least 15 minutes between the two games as I took a short break.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/rEj6sxH8EP9DoQTKCTcvc5

https://hsreplay.net/replay/8dixbZC9mCVWtUkFeB5BhW

Valeera The Hollow won both games. Probably made the quest mage feel Hollow :)

Code:
### I'm Not Jaded
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (1) Hallucination
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Jade Shuriken
# 2x (2) Jade Swarmer
# 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
# 1x (3) Mimic Pod
# 2x (3) Shadow Strike
# 1x (3) Shaku, the Collector
# 2x (3) SI:7 Agent
# 2x (4) Jade Spirit
# 2x (5) Shadowcaster
# 2x (5) Vilespine Slayer
# 1x (6) Aya Blackpaw
# 1x (6) Vanish
# 2x (7) Sprint
# 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
#
AAECAaIHBsQBsgKUvQLJvwL8wQKA0wIMtAH2BIgH3QiGCbKtAtyvAs+8Avm9Avq9AoHCApvIAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Game can be pretty fun when everything isn't so one note.

Messing around with Lotus Agents while doing my play 50 Rogue cards quest. Managed to become both Thrall, Deathseer and Malfurion the Pestilent in one game.

TankUP

My fucking computer won't stay connected to the internet long enough to finish a game. Started happening yesterday. Lost 11 games in a row to disconnects trying to fix it. My other devices have no issue staying connected.

Fuck my life. I'm seriously fucked. My only fucking hobby I have left after my previous house burned down and now I can't even enjoy it. Can't afford a new computer. Fuck.

luoapp

My fucking computer won't stay connected to the internet long enough to finish a game. Started happening yesterday. Lost 11 games in a row to disconnects trying to fix it. My other devices have no issue staying connected.

Fuck my life. I'm seriously fucked. My only fucking hobby I have left after my previous house burned down and now I can't even enjoy it. Can't afford a new computer. Fuck.

buy a USB wifi dongle? like for 5 bucks. My laptop's internal wifi sometimes acts up. I just switch to the usb dongle (though slower) when play HS.

So in November, a Twitch Prime award is a Golden Classic Pack. Wonder if you could hedge your bets on the pity timer and get a golden Legendary. Not too sure but here is the fine print;

*Offer valid only in regions where Twitch Prime is available. Must own Hearthstone to redeem. Golden Card pack contains Classic cards. These packs use the new pack opening rules regarding duplication protection, but will otherwise have an independent chance of containing Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards unrelated to any special rules (such as a guaranteed Legendary within 10 packs) nor other Hearthstone Sets, including Classic. Each Blizzard account may only redeem one code per promotional item.

luoapp

So in November, a Twitch Prime award is a Golden Classic Pack. Wonder if you could hedge your bets on the pity timer and get a golden Legendary. Not too sure but here is the fine print;

[/I]

I don't think so, it's right here

"will otherwise have an independent chance "

Had an arena game yesterday where I had bone drake on board and so did my opponent. He traded his then played deathwing that he got from the drake... I of course got deathwing...... from my drake to counter his deathwing.

Haha I haven't laughed that hard from HS in a while.

Had an arena game yesterday where I had bone drake on board and so did my opponent. He traded his then played deathwing that he got from the drake... I of course got deathwing...... from my drake to counter his deathwing.

Haha I haven't laughed that hard from HS in a while.
I just had a match where my opponent and I are playing Renolock. He has Sylvannas and Gang Boss Imp on the board. I have Deathlord, Voidcaller, and Sylvannas.

He plays Dirty Rat and pulls Doomsayer.
Kills my Deathlord and pulls his Malganis.
Kills my Voidcaller pulls MY Malganis.

Then he kills my Sylvannas with his Sylvannas and steals my Malganis, and he kills the Doomsayer.

I Twisting Nether.

He uses Gul'dan.

I concede. Lol. What a crazy turn though.

No way. Just change raza to only work on the first hero power. Boom balanced.

This was my suggestion, but I also heard someone suggest that Raza's text should say "Your basic hero power now costs 0 mana."

I think our suggestion is a good one, but the second one I heard "future proofs" Raza more.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
This was my suggestion, but I also heard someone suggest that Raza's text should say "Your basic hero power now costs 0 mana."

I think our suggestion is a good one, but the second one I heard "future proofs" Raza more.

No i want you to be rewarded for combining raza and other fun hero powers. Just not that much.

No i want you to be rewarded for combining raza and other fun hero powers. Just not that much.
It doesn't really matter to me. I'm just tired of almost half of my Wild matches being against Priest players. The matches all go one of two ways:
1) Pull Raza with Dirty Rat - I win!
2) They get to play Raza - I lose.

That's literally the entire match.

that is way to specific of a nerf. you need to increase the mana cost or only make it o that spells refresh the hero power
I don't see why a mana cost increase would matter. The second change just seems oddly placed. At some point people would work out a mostly spell deck and still run the frustrating combo.

scarlet

I got 4 packs from each HCT championship. Chose fr0zen, hoej, and orange.

After I chose Thijs last year, I tried not to pick the obvious choice this year and it's well paid.

TankUP

I picked Orange. It's my second time getting maximum packs. (Also picked frozen).

Got medium packs from Amnesia and minimum packs from Muzzy and Cal (my Tespa pick).

Phreaker

I was going to pick either Pavel, Orange or Purple. I think I picked Pavel, but I don't see a way on their page to see who I picked - anyone know if you can?

EDIT: Oh, found it. I picked Orange! :)

Top Bottom