• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidyj

already posted?

i

3 mana is.... ehhhhh
Am I keeping 2 waraxes? am I running a reaper to follow into on 5? am I sitting on my axe on 2 to get the +1/+1?

Shit would be hype with death's bite on 4 in wild but even then you're talking about a certain series of picks that you might not make otherwise on your mulligan.

wiibomb

I love the art of worgen greaser, but man... 3 life??? that card is terrible at that, I still see how ethereal conjurer is so easily get rid, in fact that card is mainly played for the spell draw effect.

I don't know if it can even work on arena.. many be at 4 mana it could work

3 mana is.... ehhhhh
Am I keeping 2 waraxes? am I running a reaper to follow into on 5? am I sitting on my axe on 2 to get the +1/+1?

Shit would be hype with death's bite on 4 in wild but even then you're talking about a certain series of picks that you might not make otherwise on your mulligan.

I hate you all with your naxxaramas cards... I would be hyped too for the death's bite option

BLIZZARD PUT THEM ON SALE

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I love the art of worgen greaser, but man... 3 life??? that card is terrible at that, I still see how ethereal conjurer is so easily get rid, in fact that card is mainly played for the spell draw effect.

I don't know if it can even work on arena.. many be at 4 mana it could work

I hate you all with your naxxaramas cards... I would be hyped too for the death's bite option

BLIZZARD PUT THEM ON SALE
You can just craft them. Death Bite would be 200 dust.

wiibomb

You can just craft them. Death Bite would be 200 dust.

of course I'm mostly referring to the whole set, because there are a ton of good cards there and crafting them is too much of dust... just thinking of Loatheb is way above anything I would spend from my dust

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
of course I'm mostly referring to the whole set, because there are a ton of good cards there and crafting them is too much of dust... just thinking of Loatheb is way above anything I would spend from my dust

There really aren't that many from naxx. 3200 dust gets you pretty much everything you want from naxx.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
There really aren't that many from naxx. 3200 dust gets you pretty much everything you want from naxx.

Yep. The nice thing about Naxx now is that you can pick and choose the stuff you want. Sludge Belcher is rare, Death's Bite is common, Haunted creeper is common and those are the most commonly seen cards.

The expensive stuff would be Loatheb and maybe Kel'Thuzad. That's it. There are some epics that are great (Shade of Naxx), but not played much.

Again look at GvG and the best stuff (Shielded Minibot, Piloted Shredder, Darkbomb) are cheap. There are some powerful rares (Muster for Battle, Imp-losion) and then Dr Boom.

Not impossible to craft depending on what class you want to get into

bjaelke

3 mana is.... ehhhhh

You run it with Fool's Bane.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Worgen Greaser is terrible. A 7/4 with a downside that isn't very relevant isn't even played, that never will make it.

The taunt is pretty bad too. You don't want high attack low hp with something like that.

Ladekabel

Despite the election for you Americans I wanted to play me some Hearthstone. Couldn't believe my eyes that I got a domination quest for shaman and warlock. Since the former is boring atm I decided to go with the latter. Don't like Zoo and wasn't in the mood for Malylock. Went to Hearthpwn and found that Crusherlock (Handlock type). Played a few games. Won against a Pirate Warrior and a Hunter. Lost to a Rogue. Deck is fun to play. I recommend it.

Games, where I go when I want to forget reality for a while.

I started playing HS again after a while, in anticipation of the new expansion. I've been screwing around with custom priest decks @ R20-R19. It's surprisingly liberating feeling when you don't even intend to reach legend. Just make a deck of your choosing and play. I might not win above 50% but I get to play how I want.

Perhaps when expansion hits I'll try legend run again.

sibarraz

Banned
With new quests is easier to make money on hs but at the same time I have less motivations to actually win in the game, since I'm waiting for the new expansion to try ladder

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
What a joke. Since it has a battlecry, it has negative synergy with some of the already revealed cards that pull Murloc from your deck. Card has much worse stats than flame juggler, bit you get to target the 1 damage and get a murloc. It seems really bad.

Probably alright in arena though.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if they need to nerf Murloc Warleader, so they can make better murlocs.

They clearly put a ton of value into the murloc tribe tag, but Murloc Warleader is the only one insane with murloc synergy. A lot of playing murloc decks come down to drawing Murloc Warleader early too, and is a big reason those decks are so inconsistent.

Dahbomb

This card is not that bad mostly because it gives Murlocs a board centric effect which they really need. The Murloc tag is very valuable so this is really like a 2 mana 2/2 Deal 1 damage which is fair. It probably will not get used but it's not a horrific card.

Pooya

it's better than ironforge rifleman. that's a very low bar though.

murloc knight hasn't been playable since standard anyway, it doesn't matter.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think the new Murloc card is fine. Not to exciting on its own, but there is likely a few more Murloc cards to be shown that may help the tribe out. If another card draws Murlocs from your deck (Rather than play them like Finja), I could see this card get play easily.

Another thing that could help this a ton, is if someone like Paladin got a card that gives all murlocs in your hand a stat boost when played.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Blowgill Sniper is fair.

Fair is not good enough. Murlocs stay trash.

Peléo

I think the new Murloc is better than people think even if it's not great. The biggest drawback, 1-Health, actually synergyses with Steward Darkshire quite decently. If the buff-my-hand cards are actually good this may be popular as well in another archetype.

Mirimar

Brawl this week is "all minions are 1/1s that cost 1".

Got my pack with Malygos Druid.

Yeap..same here. Stalled with a bunch of removal. All you need is Alexstraza and you're pretty much set.
Decent pack out of it too. I've always wanted Black Knight, but never had a reason to craft it. Doubtful the next meta will see any use either, but who knows!

FhpC1Q1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom