• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You could Velen a deathlord.

You can Kabal Talonpriest a Dirty Rat. Priest has very few options for 2-drops that are guaranteed sticky enough to use that new OP card on curve. Dirty Rat might be the favored pick for this outside of Dragon Priest decks.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
You can Kabal Talonpriest a Dirty Rat. Priest has very few options for 2-drops that are guaranteed sticky enough to use that new OP card on curve. Dirty Rat might be the favored pick for this outside of Dragon Priest decks.

Yeah I forgot about that card.

Still, having to deal with a minion immediately on play, which should average at least 3/3, is a real problem on turn 2.

gutshot

Another thing that makes this card worse than Deathlord is because with DL the minion would get pulled on your opponent's turn, meaning you had your whole turn to react to it. Here your opponent gets the initiative, including being able to attack immediately with whatever minion gets pulled.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah i think this card is near unplayable on turn 2 against a lot of decks.

It is interesting later in the game for reasons completely unrelated to its stats.

Portugeezer

Shite filler card again now doe residentsleeper

Cw2raUkXEAEJ2f0.jpg:large

With all the priest decks that will come, I think that effect is a downside, lol.

jgminto

That 2 drop is interesting, you probably wouldn't play it on curve like you would Deathlord unless you're facing something like Zoolock but if you can pull a good minion into a SW:Death, Execute or AoE, that could lead to some crazy swing turns.

The brawl is pretty cool. I ended up making a reno deck and started with alexstrasza. Also filled in a bunch of deathrattles and n'zoth. My match was very one sided and I started messing around to just play cards rather than win, which I did anyway.

I'm not really feeling ladder today. Played a burgle rogue match though. And just like the election, I got backstab off of fan of knives.

And just like the election, I stole it with jaraxxus off of swashburglar and no one saw it coming.

Violet_0

Banned
isn't anyone else gettiing tired of playing against the same bullshit spellpower decks in brawl week after week? Auctioneer and Malygos have been freaking annoying since the beta days, I already hate this damn game again

cHinzo

Evolve Shaman is fun in the brawl since they get their original stats after evolving. Especially with those big minions and tokens. Onyxia + evolve = a really big board 😁

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Evolve Shaman is fun in the brawl since they get their original stats after evolving. Especially with those big minions and tokens. Onyxia + evolve = a really big board 😁

If I remember right deathrattles were better before, cards like Cairne would still make a 4/5. Funny that evolve just breaks this rule now.

ZealousD

This brawl is actually broken with priest.

Gadgetzan Auctioneer with Shadowfiend to draw your whole deck.

Malygos plus Prophet Velen into Mind Blasts or Holy Fires as your OTK.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Auctioneer doesn't draw on minions unless I'm missing something else with what you're saying.

Papercuts

Yeah this is what I did for the pack. Shadowfiend, Auctioneer, basically every 0/1 mana spell which he has a ton of, double faceless, velen and mind blasts. Drew through the whole deck and did a 40 damage mindblast.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Card idea, Halfhearted Doomsayer.

2 mana 2/7. At the start of your turn, 50% chance to destroy ALL minons.

Is the end coming?

Papercuts

I forgot the hunter 3 drop buff is random, lol.

This card getting hit by one of those effects is a huge deal.

ZealousD

Auctioneer doesn't draw on minions unless I'm missing something else with what you're saying.

You run a bunch of spells in the package. As many 0/1 cost spells as you can and with Shadowfiend all your 1 mana spells cost 0 mana when you draw them.

Looks bad on first glance, needs a very specific card or group of cards to be decent.

4 mana 2/4 deal 2 damage is already a pretty good 4 mana card. That's pre-nerf Keeper of the Grove without the silence option.

Dahbomb

Kripp actually thinks that the Dirty Rat might put a COPY of the card from hand on the board because it doesn't say "Put" unlike the other cards.

If it actually puts a copy of the card from hand then it's not good at all.

Papercuts

Kripp actually thinks that the Dirty Rat puts a COPY of the card from hand on the board because it doesn't say "Put" unlike the other cards.

If it actually puts a copy of the card from hand then it's not good at all.

Barnes makes a copy and explicitly says that. It says summon here, don't think there's any way it's a copy.

Dahbomb

Yeah I just assumed it puts the card in play like Ancestral Call (like everyone else). I think this is just another case of inconsistent Blizzard text at it again:

12218.png

fertygo

That Kodo card is a little bit more intriguing than other grimy goons card at least

but still I already dread for next week Lotus card already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom