• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heidi Montag (of Spencer/Heidi fame) says her new album is as good as Thriller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
legend166 said:
WHy am I not surprised Toy Soldier defends this? He likes fake, manufactured music, so it makes sense he likes fake, manufactured women.
No music is fake.
All music is manufactured.

There's a difference between liking/defending music, and liking/defending people. I'm also jarred myself how Toy Soldier managed or tried to spin this Montag thing into a positive (I mean really..), but if the only thing you're gonna do is insult the guy every time he pops up in a thread then I urge you to put him on your ignore list instead of polluting said threads with personal attacks.

legend166

Souldriver said:
No music is fake.
All music is manufactured.

There's a difference between liking/defending music, and liking/defending people. I'm also jarred myself how Toy Soldier managed or tried to spin this Montag thing into a positive (I mean really..), but if the only thing you're gonna do is insult the guy every time he pops up in a thread then I urge you to put him on your ignore list instead of polluting said threads with personal attacks.

Will do, mummy.

way more

You dorks. She used to look like a 16 year old and now she looks like Faith Hill. Without the context of plastic surgery you would all fight each other just to lick her post-surgery feet. If anything she looks different because she lost some baby fat, as people do when they naturally age.

Aesius

mac said:
You dorks. She used to look like a 16 year old and now she looks like Faith Hill. Without the context of plastic surgery you would all fight each other just to lick her post-surgery feet. If anything she looks different because she lost some baby fat, as people do when they naturally age.

She looks like a Stepford Wife.

She was hot before - now she looks prematurely aged and robotic.

First of all, her album is absolutely horrible. It's one of the worst I've ever heard, and I'm not saying that in a "meaningless pop music by a less than average singer and not a vocalist, therefore automatic suck" way, but in a "this is horrible pop music" way.

But she knows that. She says ridiculous things to get press, and ta da! It works.

Other than that, she was very pretty after the first surgery, the way she's looked for a while. Her natural looks weren't amazing and I get why she did it the first time...this latest procedure has her looking like Joan Rivers.

Noshino

Toy Soldier said:
Beauty is a value she seems to treasure, and this has done the trick. Props to her for acting on that urge. Be happy, do what makes you more satisfied with each day.

What? Beauty IS the reason as to why most, if not all, people get cosmetic surgeries.

Tara Reid

Donatella Versace

Jocelyn Wildenstein

And there are many other cases, I really wouldn't give them props for acting on those urges.

Also, one thing is to fix your nose and/or chin (which were, according to the video, her biggest concerns), and a completely different one is to have 10 freaking surgeries.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
i just turned on the tv, access hollywood is on, and they are showing an interview with her. this girl is a real tragedy. she even sounds like an older woman now, and her whole reality is so warped. wow.

I don't understand how anyone can think she looks better now after these ten new procedures. She looks fucking weird as hell now and older. Her looks took a huge hit. What the fuck was she thinking.

She isn't pretty at all now.

way more

Aesius said:
She looks like a Stepford Wife.

She was hot before - now she looks prematurely aged and robotic.

Where have all you that think she used to be hot been hiding? Six months ago the collective cry of gaf was, "generic blonde with too much plastic surgery." Now that's she's had more plastic surgery suddenly she "was," hot.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
onemic said:
I really wonder what your taste in women is.
The fuck?

How is this woman not attractive? Sure she's had plastic surgery out the ass, but she's certainly not ugly by any means. She's no Jessica Alba, but I would I hit it without shame? Hell yes.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
mac said:
Where have all you that think she used to be hot been hiding? Six months ago the collective cry of gaf was, "generic blonde with too much plastic surgery." Now that's she's had more plastic surgery suddenly she "was," hot.
6 months ago? I was probably in a Megan Fox thread to be honest. Sorry for missing that discussion.

DY_nasty said:
The fuck?

How is this woman not attractive? Sure she's had plastic surgery out the ass, but she's certainly not ugly by any means. She's no Jessica Alba, but I would I hit it without shame? Hell yes.
She's fugly. I'll say it. Some guys hate makeup and slobbed on shitty fake barbie looks.

way more

BananaBomb said:
Barbie is attractive. This girl is not.

elrechazao said:
She's fugly. I'll say it. Some guys hate makeup and slobbed on shitty fake barbie looks.

I believe we've reached the stage where the sarcasm and vitriol have reached a saturation point. From here on out it's impossible to determine if someone is being a coy wise-ass or a pittable loser.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
This is like that Lindsay Lohan thread but 10 times less horrifying. Either way, it's interesting seeing this shit. :lol

Is she beautiful? Nah, she aiight though.

Would I smash? With the force of a thousand dragons.

Yeah, I just saw her access hollywood interview and she looks even weirder in video.

Oh, and her album is officially a complete fucking bust:
Heidi Montag’s album flops despite media blitz

Album sold fewer than 1,000 copies, singer spent $2 million to make it

Despite a media blitz (mostly detailing her recent plastic surgeries), Heidi Montag’s “Superficial” is a total stiff, selling fewer than 1,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

To put that grim number into context, Vampire Weekend topped the charts the same week with 124,000 copies of their disc “Contra.”

Montag told EW just last week that she had spent more than $2 million on the album, leaving her broke, but still wasn’t worried about the album’s success.

“I think it’s gonna do great,” said Montag. “I have a million Twitter followers and they’re all very excited. So that’s at least a million people right there. It also takes time. I don’t expect it to be instant. Maybe it’s the biggest album in a couple months. Maybe it’s the biggest album in a year. This is the first album of many to come. As long as I can keep affording it and keep doing it, I will because it’s my love and my passion.”

EW contacted Montag for comment, but her rep said she was “unavailable for interviews due to Hills filming for the next couple weeks.”

From the same link in the post above mine.

:D

So to show what a complete fucking airhead she is, Heidi actually thought that a million twitter followers equals a million albums sold. :lol

big ander

Maxwell House said:
Yeah, I just saw her access hollywood interview and she looks even weirder in video.

Oh, and her album is officially a complete fucking bust:

From the same link in the post above mine.

:D

So to show what a complete fucking airhead she is, Heidi actually thought that a million twitter followers equals a million albums sold. :lol
Was about to post that :lol

Also, don't know if this has been mentioned, but I find this inconsistent:
EW: Why did it take three years to put this together?

HEIDI MONTAG: Well, I did it independently. If you look back at the superstars throughout history it used to take that long to put albums together. Now it’s more manufactured. I really wanted to take my time, and every song means so much to me. And every song was a true journey. I had to track down the songs myself, because it was just Spencer and I doing it independently. We really took our time with every single process, because we wanted it to be the highest quality possible. I wanted it to be back to the Thriller days, to that kind of sound. It’s timeless music, so whenever it comes out was the right timing.
EW: “Body Language,” the song you performed on Miss Universe, isn’t on the album. Why?

HM: Because that was more 2009. We tried to give everybody pretty much new songs and songs that really went together. I think people got enough of “Body Language,” and I think they know where to get it if they want it. So I just wanted all new fresh, 2010.

The girl isn't a real person, she's just a character, so I don't care. Every public thing she does is a publicity stunt. She's addicted to fame, and will make herself look like a complete dumbass to get her fix.

Haha good call. I can't believe she called the music timeless. It is very now, very electro. It will sound really retarded just 2-3 years from now (even more retarded than it sounds now).

How she can envision her album as something classic is beyond me. It is complete trash.

Have you guys read the lyrics for her first single, "Superificial"? She had to have written these lyrics herself...they are just so damned awful and stupid. Christ, the worst lyrics I have ever seen in my life, no exaggeration. :lol
It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
But it ain't so hard

It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
But it ain't so hard

Hoppin out that Maserati
All I see is paparazzi
For the front cover of a magazine
I pose in everything I wear
Lots of makeup, people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

And I don't care
That I keep pissin' people off
Ima let 'em talk
I don't give a damn what they say
It isn't fair
That I wear diamonds for breakfast
And I know this isn't helping

They say I'm superficial
Some call me a bitch
They just mad cause I'm sexy, famous, and I'm rich
I brought the latest fashions and I set the latest trends
They all say I'm conceited cause they really wanna be me
So they say I'm superficial
Cause I got money
They say I'm superficial
But they really don't know me
They say I'm superficial
Cause I got money
They say I'm superficial

I'm addicted to the glitz and glamour
Maybe I need Betty Ford
A rehab for my shopping habit
If I see it, I gotta have it
Cause Daddy never says no
Mama get what she wants
I keep it new, new
Like I'm supposed to

And I don't care
That I keep pissin' people off
Ima let 'em talk
I don't give a damn what they say
It isn't fair
That I wear diamonds for breakfast
And I know this isn't helping

They say I'm superficial
Some call me a bitch
Cause I got money
They say I'm superficial
They say I'm superficial
Cause I got money
They say I'm superficial

It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
But it ain't so hard

It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
It ain't that easy
But it ain't so hard

They say I'm superficial
Some call me a bitch
Cause I got money
They say I'm superficial
They say I'm superficial
Cause I got money
They say I'm superficial

http://www.elyricsworld.com/superficial_lyrics_heidi_montag.html

Dealing with a real rocket scientist here. :lol

Daigoro

i cannot believe that people think this looks normal, natural, or attractive in any way.

i think she looks absolutely horrible.

She altered her natural look to conform to an ideal look where every feature on her face is normal. This removes her uniqueness, and therefore what sets her apart from other women. To me, her unaltered natural look is 10 times more appealing than this fixed look. Is the new look hot? Definitely. But is it better than her previous look? Not for me, atleast. A little touch up here and there that still retains the characteristics of original look are fine I guess. But a complete transformation with barely recognizable face is no no.

GhaleonEB

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Maxwell House said:
Dealing with a real rocket scientist here. :lol

think you mean the next bob dylan...look how poignant and moving those lyrics are.

RustyNails said:
She altered her natural look to conform to an ideal look where every feature on her face is normal. This removes her uniqueness, and therefore what sets her apart from other women. To me, her unaltered natural look is 10 times more appealing than this fixed look. Is the new look hot? Definitely. But is it better than her previous look? Not for me, atleast.

That's a good summary of my feelings on this irrelevant woman's new look.

dvdjamm

I'd rather go to the 99 cent store and buy Federline's CD than get this for free...The only person that's a bigger fool than Heidi is her spaz of a husband

Who the hell are the 658 people that bought this bile? i'm scared of them...

Truant said:
Well, she's not rich anymore.

She probably is. She claims she spent all of her money, $2 million, on this cd. However, listening to a pop cd such as Gaga or Britney and listening to Heidi's, it is clearly not the same quality or level. Her voice is overly autotuned as if she simply sung into the I Am Tpain app, all of her beats are generic and similar, her lyrics are awful. She did not spend a lot of money on this cd at all. That's part of their "I'm an attention whore!" interviews, saying stupid shit.

They get $100k per episode of The Hills, plus any deals they have with products and appearances. She can't be broke.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
jonnybryce said:
She probably is. She claims she spent all of her money, $2 million, on this cd. However, listening to a pop cd such as Gaga or Britney and listening to Heidi's, it is clearly not the same quality or level. Her voice is overly autotuned as if she simply sung into the I Am Tpain app, all of her beats are generic and similar, her lyrics are awful. She did not spend a lot of money on this cd at all. That's part of their "I'm an attention whore!" interviews, saying stupid shit.

They get $100k per episode of The Hills, plus any deals they have with products and appearances. She can't be broke.

And she is a trust-fund kid. She aint broke.

yacobod

Banned
DY_nasty said:
The fuck?

How is this woman not attractive? Sure she's had plastic surgery out the ass, but she's certainly not ugly by any means. but I would I hit it without shame? Hell yes.

agreed 100%, other guys in here saying otherwise are probably gay or virgins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom