• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heist [Mafia] |OT| Snakes on a Train

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

redhood56 (4)
CrimsonFist .961
CornBurrito .979
Ourobolus .1037
Sawneeks .1086

CrimsonFist (4)
FluxWaveZ .949
redhood56 .956 .963
redhood56 .963
Royal_Flush .1026
Karu .1096

Ourobolus (1)
squidyj .976

Sawneeks (1)
*Splinter .1059

FluxWaveZ (0)
*Splinter .994 .1059

No active vote for Day 3:
Droplet

Day 3 ends:
gra_1451426400.png

6 votes for majority

squidyj

So scum ouro knows that by not fighting me he avoids generating attention for himself which will allow him to slip through at least this day phase while people vote on the inanity of this crimsonfist or redhood bullshit.

Like.... there is one guaranteed scum lynch today and it's Ouro. Yall need to step out of your boxes and go.

advanced search
search for user
Ourobolus

and then come back and vote for this dude.
What else is really weird is the way Sawneeks changed her opinion on ouro supposedly based on his action after he had done basically nothing. that shit is fucked.

Ourobolus

Banned
And I'm not sure what you want me to say to you - if there's one thing I've learned with playing with you (and watching you play games I wasn't in) is that you make up your mind first, and then have a one-sided discussion. It's why I largely ignored you when you did the same thing to Burb and cabot (Sawneeks is still a wild card in my mind, but cabot/Tim was Town in the end). Sure, maybe cabot could have turned up scum, but it's not like you did anything useful in tunneling into him.

I haven't changed my tune for the past couple of days regarding CrimsonFist, and I'm still pretty sure it's the right call that he's town. redhood is far scummier in my eyes.

There hasn't been much to provide input on since my discussion with karu, redhood, and Sawneeks yesterday - mostly just Splinter going a bit nuts with posting questions to everyone else. I've provided my reads and tried to advance the discussion towards whom I think is the better lynch candidate.

But please, feel free to metagame me to death.

squidyj

metagaming? fuck off with that shit.

you specifically responded to sawneeks and cornburrito and didn't even acknowledge me when I was the one who voted for you and they both referenced me. You made plenty of boring little posts in the mean-time so don't get up on your falsified high horse and complain about metagaming when you're just acting generally scummy this whole game.

Ourobolus

Banned
metagaming? fuck off with that shit.

you specifically responded to sawneeks and cornburrito and didn't even acknowledge me when I was the one who voted for you and they both referenced me. You made plenty of boring little posts in the mean-time so don't get up on your falsified high horse and complain about metagaming when you're just acting generally scummy this whole game.

Because there's really no point in responding to you. It's like I said, you make up your mind and don't actually have discussions with anyone.

As for metagaming? Yeah, I can see how telling people to look at my post history isn't an example of that. Ok, bud.

squidyj

Because there's really no point in responding to you. It's like I said, you make up your mind and don't actually have discussions with anyone.

As for metagaming? Yeah, I can see how telling people to look at my post history isn't an example of that. Ok, bud.

your post history in this game? the things you've done and said in this game? that's SOOOOO meta.

I realize I might not have made it clear that I meant the button for the thread now :l

Palmer_v1

your post history in this game? the things you've done and said in this game? that's SOOOOO meta.

I realize I might not have made it clear that I meant the button for the thread now :l

I also thought you meant his overall GAF activity, which is strictly against the rules. I was getting heated.

Carry on!

FluxWaveZ

It would be nice if people would qualify any absolutist statements they make with an actual justification.

I've also been stating why I think redhood is town throughout. At this point, it's redundant to copy & paste that reasoning over and over again.

I've gone over why I think you're a Traitor in-depth, while I've been making observations here and there as to why I think redhood is town (basically, Xamtheking from WW2). The fact both you and Ourobolus are voting him makes me even more certain.

I've also been stating why I think redhood is town throughout. At this point, it's redundant to copy & paste that reasoning over and over again.

I've gone over why I think you're a Traitor in-depth, while I've been making observations here and there as to why I think redhood is town (basically, Xamtheking from WW2). The fact both you and Ourobolus are voting him makes me even more certain.

Comparing Redhood to a completely different player is about as poor a reasoning as you can get. Can you give an actual reason, or is it just "he's too scummy to be scum?"

And your second point only really means anything if me and Ouro flip scum, and seeing as I know I'm not scum, it's not a very convincing point.

FluxWaveZ

Comparing Redhood to a completely different player is about as poor a reasoning as you can get. Can you give an actual reason, or is it just "he's too scummy to be scum?"

And your second point only really means anything if me and Ouro flip scum, and seeing as I know I'm not scum, it's not a very convincing point.

No, no, I just said I gave more meaningful observations throughout D2 and D3. If you care that much, just go seek them out; I actually don't really feel like putting them all together right now.

And yes, that second point really would mean something if you and Ouro were scum, wouldn't it.

squidyj

If we're going to kill one of these two it should be CrimsonFist, it's more useful information than lynching redhood and I dislike the names piled up under redhood.

feel free to switch to ourobolus though, there's plenty of time for me to switch back and we can yknow, kill a scum.

Sawneeks

Banned
If we're going to kill one of these two it should be CrimsonFist, it's more useful information than lynching redhood and I dislike the names piled up under redhood.

feel free to switch to ourobolus though, there's plenty of time for me to switch back and we can yknow, kill a scum.

Define 'useful information'. All we would get is that Flux was right and Crimson is really good at playing Scum.

Arguably we would get the same amount of info from both if either flipped Scum. I'm still more inclined to think redhood is scum over Crimson.

HALF HOUR TO GO, THIEVES

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

CrimsonFist (5)
FluxWaveZ .949
redhood56 .956 .963
redhood56 .963
Royal_Flush .1026
Karu .1096
squidyj .1119

redhood56 (4)
CrimsonFist .961
CornBurrito .979
Ourobolus .1037
Sawneeks .1086

Sawneeks (1)
*Splinter .1059

Ourobolus (0)
squidyj .976 .1119

FluxWaveZ (0)
*Splinter .994 .1059

No active vote for Day 3:
Droplet

Day 3 ends:
gra_1451426400.png

6 votes for majority

Droplet

I don't want to hammer. It's true, I probably should be getting a lot more heat than I currently am. I am sorry for not being here to post.

Define 'useful information'. All we would get is that Flux was right and Crimson is really good at playing Scum.

Arguably we would get the same amount of info from both if either flipped Scum. I'm still more inclined to think redhood is scum over Crimson.
I'd argue that Flux is pretty sure a Townie if Crimson flips Town but only a likely one if he flips scum...

Sawneeks

Banned
I'd argue that Flux is pretty sure a Townie if Crimson flips Town but only a likely one if he flips scum...

Are you suggesting a Scum team would bus one of their own, one who had no suspicion on them, to gain town cred? I could see bussing one of their own who was suspicious but not someone who was flying by clean.

Droplet

This has basically been your whole stance this game, repeated ad nauseam.

And? I don't even think that's a stance, I'm literally just apologizing for being shit. There's nothing I can do to take back the fact that I've been inactive. Crimson and Karu are correct that by not posting I've been flying under the radar. I'm acknowledging that.

Ugh.

Vote: redhood56

Karu

Froim what I gathered Red basically just posted lulz und "Fun first post of the Day"-stuff or "You convinced me. VOTE". I dunno...

squidyj

......redhood? really? the worst of all possible lynch options?

fuck off with this shit.
I think it's a huge mistake to be voting redhood out of the available options, this is not good.

FINAL VOTE TALLY FOR DAY 3:

redhood56 (6)
CrimsonFist .961
CornBurrito .979
Ourobolus .1037
Sawneeks .1086
*Splinter .1132
Droplet .1133

CrimsonFist (5)
FluxWaveZ .949
redhood56 .956 .963
redhood56 .963