• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi RUSH comes to PS5 on March 18th

bender

What time is it?
This game is great. I'd be there day one if I hadn't already purchased on Steam but I'll double dip at some point.

Overpaid execs making boneheaded decisions and getting rewarded with promotions. MS is broken.
or it's all on purpose, diminishing their console hardware fanbase until it's small enough to not cause too much of a stink when they pull out of hardware entirely.
These execs are doing such a good job keeping their diehard fanbase on board during the transition that they're getting promoted for it.

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Lol at dual sense making the ps5 version the highest rated.
christian-bale.gif

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
This shit reads like "My wife fucking another man will give her more orgasms than I ever did." Dude sounds like the ultimate cuck.

It's not even that man, this, reads exactly as you would expect from these type of shills, meaning, it's just part of the new narrative/spin, nothing more, nothing less.

Watch this also becoming the new narrative from the usual 4-5 suspects in here.

And people wonder why this brand is disliked, it's shilling, gaslighting and mass brain-washing at it's worse.

Edit : aaaand, here we go ! Negotiator101 Negotiator101 joined the chat, now I only miss the laughing emojis from Ozriel and Addamsapple to prove my point (that'd already be 3 out of 5) 😁
My guy, you're batting for...what exactly ? a multi-billion company and its constant PR spins ? You must really enjoy getting gaslighted, there's really no other explanation.

Last edited:
It's not even that man, this, reads exactly as you would expect from these type of shills, meaning, it's just part of the new narrative/spin, nothing more, nothing less.

And people wonder why this brand is disliked, it's shilling, gaslighting and mass brain-washing at it's worse.

Edit : aaaand, here we go ! Negotiator101 Negotiator101 joined the chat, now I only miss the laughing emojis from Ozriel and Addamsapple to prove my point (that'd already be 3 out of 5) 😁
My guy, you're batting for...what exactly ? a multi-billion company and its constant PR spins ? You must really enjoy getting gaslighted, there's really no other explanation.

Ozriel

M$FT

Mean Girls Stalker GIF

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
I don't even understand what he's saying.

It's his usual grasping at straws for any chance he can find to claim a victory for himself and Xbox. Even though, as others have pointed out, he might as well brag that guys he hates fucked his wife and they gave her better reviews on Cucks'R'Us than his friends did.

Top Bottom